Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
This was from the December 2019 PPeH, Good luck.

Reactions: Konolomn and Emily123
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Dear Friend May You Have A Swift Calm & A Peaceful Journey You Are Set On Getting Your Ticket So Peace & Love Be Within You :heart:
Hugs & Peace xxxx:hug:

• Love
Reactions: Konolomn
Konolomn

Konolomn

Do not sign me up for 2021
Jul 19, 2020
first drink 25g, second will be 20g,third will be 15g, i cant fail this time thank your for your insight i will definitely go lower on SN
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVING COMMENTS YOU ARE THE BEST COMMUNITY EVER :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: user398417, it's_all_a_game, Busdriver and 11 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
first drink 25g,
Are you going to post when you drink it? How many hours from now will that be so I can be here? I am hoping things go well for you.

BasedGod

BasedGod

Break the chains
Aug 13, 2018
Best of luck to you friend. I wish you a safe and peaceful journey!

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
A little candle burns for you, I hope it's light will guide you to love and peace :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 14573 and Konolomn
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Peaceful journey and thank you for the detailed agenda. :heart:

Konolomn

Konolomn

Do not sign me up for 2021
Jul 19, 2020
Are you going to post when you drink it? How many hours from now will that be so I can be here? I am hoping things go well for you.
I will DRINK IT AT 3:00 AM, 4 hours from now, and it all will be over, no more crying and no more homophobes , homelessness,bullying and extracting teeth

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: user398417, ReflectionOfTrauma, it's_all_a_game and 11 others
got2beFionaC

got2beFionaC

i am nobody. who are you? are you nobody, too?
Jul 1, 2020
i hope you find peace :heart:

less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
It seems that you are at peace with your decision. I wish you a peaceful transition whatever you want to do.

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
Huggs from me ....

• Hugs
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
I will DRINK IT AT 3:00 AM, 4 hours from now, and it all will be over, no more crying and no more homophobes , homelessness,bullying and extracting teeth

im with you tonight in spirit (if that even exists). Im positive you will find peace on the other side. Thank you for keeping us updated and we will be here along the way should you need us.

I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
Your determination is admirable. Wishing you the best!

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Have a peaceful journey friend :hug:

mooncake

mooncake

Student
Aug 7, 2020
I wish you a safe and peaceful journey. You are not alone. We're here with you :hug: :heart:

redbutterfly

redbutterfly

Jul 31, 2020
sending hugs :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I hope a peaceful journey for u. ❤❤

• Love
Reactions: mooncake
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
If u need to talk i'm here for you

S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Hey, sends you lots hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma and mooncake
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Surrounding you with strength as you start your journey onwards to the peaceful lands.
Big hugs, I wish you all the best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma and mooncake
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
How I would like to hug you now and hold you tight to me. It always hurts incredibly when homophobia is a reason for ctb again. ;-;

It hurts to see you go before I got to know you.

But I am very happy for you that you will finally have your peace in 2 hours. I think I know how much you have to suffer.

It's nice to see that you approach your ctb in such a rational and planned manner. These are good prerequisites for a good success.

By the way, I'm 1.97 m tall and that's why I'm allowed to look up at you.
Not just because of the size. Especially because of your good preparation and calm that you exude.

I look forward to meeting you on the other side soon, even if there is nothing there.

I am sure that your trip will be very pleasant and I wish you every success.

Kiss and Love
:heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, it's_all_a_game, Goneforgood and 5 others
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Hi Friend
Are You Still Here With Us Hunnie?
May Your Path Towards Peace Be Shined With Everlasting Light & For You To Become The Beautiful Star You Are

May My Hugs & Peace Travel With You:hug::heart::hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma, virginiawoolf86, LetzteAusfahrt and 1 other person
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I will see you on the other side soon.

• Love
Reactions: miguel6565, LetzteAusfahrt, Homecoming and 1 other person
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
Though you may have traveled to the other side, I will still send love and light for your journey.

• Love
Reactions: Homecoming and mooncake
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
~~Tonight is the Night ~~
This morning i showered, shaved, prayed if god exists, sat with family....took some walks and cooked my last meal~yum~
at 2:00 am: last night i took 15mg of meto
today~~ 15/8/2020
11:00 am :took 20mg meto+clonazepam 1mg
4:00 pm: i had coffee and started fasting (planning for 12 hours fast)+ 1 mg clonazepam
8:00 pm: took 20mg meto + 2mg clonazepam
12:00 am: took 20mg meto+2mg clonazepam
2:00 am: last dose of benzo 8mg ( 2 hours water fast start here)
2:30 am: 3 tabs of ibuprofen (1200mg) extra strength
3:00 am: 40mg of Meto with no water
3:30am: 30ml of Milk of Magnesia with no water
4:00 am: 3 yumy and salty SN drinks ( one is 30g in 75ml water) ,second is (25g in 60ml) and third is (20g in 50ml)
4:00 am: onward, will quickly switch the lights off, hide SN,chew a gumy, headsphone on and chill with music while laying in bed.

note i am using 30g of SN because my height is 6"5 (198cm) and i wait 85kg (185 lbs) --too tall for a normal dose i think--
I will also use mouth wash and candies to cover the aftertaste

i drew dangerous skulls on the cups and left a note so they can be disposed safely if there are leftovers, i will still keep the SN hidden with no label in case my attempt fails but and i still wrote to family to dispose of any unlabeled powder after my departure, And please remove the tag on the SN bottles when they arrive, together we can help keep this method accessible

10 hours to go,the benzos are sedating me, i feel happy and peaceful and a little nervous
i wish i wont be making noises at night and travel peacefully , i have set two loud fans with white noises in my tiny room in order to hide any noise i might do over night, i also wrote my final note on my desktop and send dad a massage to check it the next morning

i feel calm,numb and happy it is weird , filled my bed with soothing aroma, preparing my favorite playlist after deleting all the history and cookies from the devices, i will keep u updated, in few hours ~peace and hugs~
Hope your transition to the other side as smooth as possible

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, LetzteAusfahrt and mooncake
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I hope your plan has worked out the best way for you. (((Hug)))

• Love
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt and mooncake
Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
I wish u peace. I'm straight and I totally accept homo 100% totally . They are same as u and me

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt and Homecoming
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I hope for you, your plan worked and you just wanted some rest for yourself beforehand, that you didn't write so early.

When you get off the bus, wait quickly. I'll come soon and invite you for a shot of peace.

Reactions: crybaby
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
How I would like to hug you now and hold you tight to me. It always hurts incredibly when homophobia is a reason for ctb again. ;-;

It hurts to see you go before I got to know you.

But I am very happy for you that you will finally have your peace in 2 hours. I think I know how much you have to suffer.

It's nice to see that you approach your ctb in such a rational and planned manner. These are good prerequisites for a good success.

By the way, I'm 1.97 m tall and that's why I'm allowed to look up at you.
Not just because of the size. Especially because of your good preparation and calm that you exude.

I look forward to meeting you on the other side soon, even if there is nothing there.

I am sure that your trip will be very pleasant and I wish you every success.

Kiss and Love
:heart:
i didn't know homophobia was the reason . society is simply killing us one by one . I decided to not leave the house as much as possible by the time that i ctb and i am not still safe from people . i just go out for shopping every Sunday to buy food for the rest of the week . Fruit shop workers decided to make fun on me today and i am dying from headache since this afternoon (this is the shop that i go for many years and it's difficult to believe they misgender me by accident ) .

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, EternalDarkness, Mixo and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.