Morningstar

Morningstar

Jan 31, 2020
Decided on SN I guess. Anyone know the difference between ar and acs? Best I can tell is powder vs granulated?
Decided on SN I guess. Anyone know the difference between ar and acs? Best I can tell is powder vs granulated?

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Hello everyone, i need help and suggestions how to improve this method and if it would be viable by any chance.
Main Ingredient:
Depakote (Valproic Acid): 100g
Risperidone: 57mg
Quatiapine: 775mg
Clonazepam: 60mg

I am thinking of taking them all and downing them with some spirits (not to make me too much nauseous) like maybe some beer. dont have any antiemetics, as i read they are not so effective, gonna take them within 1-2mins and be in the middle of distant forrest. Probably will Depakote with another deppressants cause me to ctb. what do you think?

Seems like you wil have a good night sleep cocktail maybe your stomach will act up the next day

iamamovingtarget

iamamovingtarget

May 2, 2020
Depakote in high doses is toxic, especially 900mg/kg. Even sites say symptoms of overdose is death

Those are high doses, not counting clonazepam, that you cant die from, but combined depressants, especially risperidone and quatepine can work as effective as aminatryptiline, we need @gingerplum opinion on this....
I tried to OD on quitiapine with a truly heroic dose, just ended up in hospital for three days, no physical damage at all

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
This cocktail seems to have worked for @Empirespy

Maybe you can try to mimic this combo

I've just taken the oxycodone, benzo, alcohol, and gbl mix. Hopefully this will be enough. I've taken antiemetics, I still feel nauseated, So I'm putting a bag over my head.

Goodbye