• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Bona mors !
Merci

Je dois éviter tout ce qui est entouré de rouge... donc je dois d'abord baisser les yeux pour me positionner

Je dois éviter tout ce qui est entouré de rouge... donc je dois d'abord baisser les yeux pour me positionner
@noir et blanc

Attachments

• IMG_20240611_230241.jpg
    IMG_20240611_230241.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shadowpriest
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Picture of 19 april

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Go bedroom

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Unknown21
Seeking Aether

Seeking Aether

Off to unchartered islands I only half-believe in
Apr 20, 2024
All the best

Reactions: Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I dont know if i delete or no for thursday...

• Hugs
Reactions: Sad & Empty girl and Alexei_Kirillov
why_why_why

why_why_why

Jun 3, 2024
because it is the most lethal method jumping from 60 m high even if landing on a part where there is a little grass... but my fall must not be slowed down in the air and not jump with my feet in front

Thanks i dont want to die but stop big anxiety/depression
i notice you keep saying you dont want to die... im not trying to interject dont get me wrong but have you considered other options? if your feelings keep changing please see if there are any other options for you. i hope you find peace friend

• Love
Reactions: absolutelyyou and Defenestration
Sad & Empty girl

Sad & Empty girl

Sleeping, hard to talk, tired
Jun 3, 2024
I wish the best for you ❤️ I wish it could all be better in the world but it will never be that way.

That's it, I sent a message to the guard that I could come on Thursday between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. (on the terrace of a 20-story, 60-meter tower)... like last April when I failed. He was the one who proposed to me on Thursday.
my heart is racing.
😱😰🥵😳😭

Je ne suis pas un gars impulsif 😥...
I think...

@vak 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
I'm sorry , I wasn't trying to assume ☹️ I was replying to a quote I saw. Hope you aren't upset with me. wish the best for you. ❤️
That's it, I sent a message to the guard that I could come on Thursday between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. (on the terrace of a 20-story, 60-meter tower)... like last April when I failed. He was the one who proposed to me on Thursday.
my heart is racing.
😱😰🥵😳😭

Je ne suis pas un gars impulsif 😥...
I think...

@vak 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
They are planned but also impulsive. I don't know how to exsplain.

Last edited:
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I wish the best for you ❤️ I wish it could all be better in the world but it will never be that way.

I'm sorry , I wasn't trying to assume ☹️ I was replying to a quote I saw. Hope you aren't upset with me. wish the best for you. ❤️

They are planned but also impulsive. I don't know how to exsplain.
Hello dont worry i have no anger against you😉,you didnt do anything wrong🫂

• Love
Reactions: Sad & Empty girl
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I canceled my visit to the terrace tomorrow and therefore postponed my CTB.

I really want to be dead but not ready to die. I'm so exhausted that I don't have the strength to mentally fix it and go.

I preferred to move back so as not to go up for nothing and to give myself one last chance for the guard to open the door again. barely canceled I already regret it.

I don't hate life itself, I hate my psychological illnesses (bipolar, borderline, social phobia, generalized anxiety) which are a big handicap for my daily life... I just went shopping, just food shopping, I'm already psychologically rinsed.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, rozeske, why_why_why and 10 others
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I'm tired of living physically and mentally... it's not because CTB is pushed back that I'm better, it's still that fucking SI. There are so many people who die in wars, accidents, lack of food, cancers and who would like to live and others who would like to die and who cannot do so because of SI.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: rozeske, Alexei_Kirillov, absolutelyyou and 3 others
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
No comment?

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Have you seen the French animated film The Suicide Shop?

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
My ctb has del
Comment ça va aujourd'hui à 4 heures ?
(Je suis beaucoup en ligne donc si vous avez besoin de parler à quelqu'un, vous pouvez me parler)

qu'est-ce que c'est
My CTB has deleted.not now.
Thanks. Im exhausted

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske, Alexei_Kirillov, stellarmim666 and 1 other person
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Don't hesitate to take more rest over the coming days and weeks; even aborted attempts can really take a lot of you psychologically and physically.

• Love
Reactions: Defenestration and Sad & Empty girl
Sad & Empty girl

Sad & Empty girl

Sleeping, hard to talk, tired
Jun 3, 2024
Don't hesitate to take more rest over the coming days and weeks; even aborted attempts can really take a lot of you psychologically and physically.
Agree

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and Defenestration
Nothing87

Nothing87

I accept my suicidal thoughts
Jun 5, 2024
Glad you're doing okay and I agree, dealing with mental and psychological illnesses is exhausting. You should take some rest and relax :))

• Love
Reactions: QueerMelancholy, Alexei_Kirillov, Defenestration and 1 other person
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: QueerMelancholy
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I try again ...i dont know when i could😔

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
I don't hate life itself, I hate my psychological illnesses (bipolar, borderline, social phobia, generalized anxiety) which are a big handicap for my daily life... I just went shopping, just food shopping, I'm already psychologically rinsed.
I can totally relate to this! It's not life itself, it's just the suffering that makes people like us want to end life (since life in this universe is cursed with suffering more or less). This is why some use drugs or try to sleep more (to escape the feeling of suffering), but eventually those things have consequences so the ultimate solution at the end is to end life to end suffering... and then SI kicks in on autopilot, lol.
I try again ...i dont know when i could😔
I hope you have tried so seek mental health treatment first (me, I'm giving it a chance first for a while).

ratvroomvrooms

ratvroomvrooms

Apr 10, 2024
I'm sorry for the suffering you had to go through. I wish you luck on your journey. <3

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
no treatment has worked... I love the Tour de France and the Olympic Games (athletics) so I can last another 2 months...😉 but by mid-August I must be dead. I don't want to try to heal anymore, it took too much energy, I just want to die.... I will eventually get there, the determination, the will will end up paying off...I have never been so ready...I can get there...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, Sad & Empty girl and _AllCatsAreGrey_
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
no treatment has worked... I love the Tour de France and the Olympic Games (athletics) so I can last another 2 months...😉 but by mid-August I must be dead. I don't want to try to heal anymore, it took too much energy, I just want to die.... I will eventually get there, the determination, the will will end up paying off...I have never been so ready...I can get there...
Don't forget the Tour de France Femmes!