• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
Is been a while since I used the forum.
Today I went to the vet and possibly he has a kidney, pancrea or liver problem ( it need exams for diagnosis).
His symptoms are of being too thin, no eating, sleeping too much, having difficulty walking or going to the bathroom.
I'm trying to help him anyways.. And is going to be costly....
He is sleeping voluntarily in my nap right now.
I'm crying but trying to hold it.

Thanks for reading.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Today I went to the vet and possibly he has a kidney, pancrea or liver problem ( it need exams for diagnosis).
His symptoms are of being too thin, no eating, sleeping too much, having difficulty walking or going to the bathroom.

Thanks for reading.
I'm so sorry honey. I know you don't want to lose your baby. I have two cats myself. But if he's not getting better please don't leave him like that. We have to think k about their health and we'll being just like we think about ours. I put my cat to sleep when he had liver failure. They were going to have to insert tubes into him to have him eat if we took him back home and that is no way for an animal to live.

IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

would like to follow that butterfly
Aug 23, 2019

Thanks for reading.

I feel so sorry for you. I had 3 cats in the past who died. I know how painful it is.
I give you a hug :hug:

HitchHiker

HitchHiker

Student
Jun 23, 2019
Poor kitty, and poor you. I know how hard it is when our fur babies are suffering. I've lost 2 and it was devastating. As hard as it is, we we can give them a peaceful exit before it gets too much for them. Maybe something you could consider? Sending hugs x

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
kiwi sensei

kiwi sensei

i wonder if my cat will hate me
Sep 22, 2019
I hope he will get better :( I have a cat too and it hurts me more than anything when she's in pain.. I just hope your cat gets better and healthier than before :'( please give us updates whenever u can

• Hugs
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that :aw:.My cat was really ill last week and she has the same symptoms as yours. It lasted for about a week.They gave her a proper treatment. She's healthy now. I'm lucky. Hope you're okay. Wish you luck my dear.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
how is your cat doing? Please don't make him live in pain and misery because you don't want to part with him. I know a lot of people do that. I'm not saying you are doing it. I'm just asking you not to for the sake of that poor creature. How come we aren't able to be put to sleep when were suffering? Screwed up right?

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
sorry for the late reply.. how is your cat doing now? i'm so sorry to hear that. all of us on here with pets make them them part of the family. so it really soul destroying when they get ill. so i hope for the best for your cat.

• Hugs
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I'm so sorry. My lovely lady died in my arms last year suddenly after getting into something poisonous (my theory atleast). I just held her as she cried and then drifted off to eternal sleep, I could have done nothing. I've never been more devestated, and I've lived a devastating life. I hope your kitty is better.

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
Hi..it's been a while. Thank you for your concerns since I don't have many people to tell this.
After the visit with the vet we tried to find prices of the place for analysis (on saturday) and one was full so they told us to give him serum or milk if he wasn't eating.
We gave him milk and drink it. He stayed in my nap almost all day and I was alone in my house. He looked stable but then at the night he made his need like liquid and vomited. Then he had a convulsion and went to the bathroom. Got stabilized...
Then he hided in a dark place in the bathroom and had another convulsion.

After that he was put to sleep.

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
You absolutely did the right thing.

If he could have, he would have thanked you for giving him a wonderful life, and for trying to help him when he got sick.

I am sure he knew how much you loved him.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I know how hard it is to put a cat down but you did right by him. I'm sure you gave him an amazing life and no one could have loved him more. Good for you for being so selfless. You have a good heart. He's out of pain now.

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
hugs, i'm so so very sorry. but i think you did the right that. but gosh. my heart breaks for you.!