• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
So I don't wanna go deep into it because this forum is anonymous and the extra information is useless anyway.

I am absolutely ready to end it, im comfortable too, but I feel so physically sick its difficult to make myself. Fevers, chest tightness, absolutely fatigued, stomach pain, cough, sometimes hard to walk...
I've been trying to outwait seeing the doctor since I know its only hurting me physically and I can do this but now its getting worse and I'm worried I might not be able to, until I feel better, if that makes any sense.
What should I do? should I see the doctor (and convince him if he doesn't listen that I am physically sick) so I feel better enough to Do It, taking more days?
Or any ideas on how I can just get myself to go along with it? If this question makes any sense.

I know this must sound like the stupidest problem to have with ctb but it is actually really debilitating.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful and awful what you are going through but anyway I hope that you eventually find peace from your suffering, best wishes.

Reactions: iloverachel
N

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
That must be really dreadful and awful what you are going through but anyway I hope that you eventually find peace from your suffering, best wishes.
I appreciate the well wishes, but I need a solution to what I posted about so I can do what I want to do. I'm sorry.