P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
she isnt chipped, but she had her favorite collar on last i saw her. i saw your post. absolutely heartbreaking. i feed a lot of stays in my neighborhood and occasionally, I'll find one dead. it's heartbreaking, but it weirdly gives me motivation to show the other cats as much love as i can.
🚨 UPDATE 🚨
HOLY FUCK. YOU LITTLE BITCH. WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU. WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING COLLAR IM GONNA KILL YOU.View attachment 120404
she came meowing at my door like another normal night (we have a doggie door, not my choice, i protested against it) and i thought it was her brother. nope. that little shit. i immediately hugged and kissed her to death and fed her her favorite wet food. when i went outside, the senior stray i hang out with 24/7 was following behind her calmly. i like to think he led her back :] plz let this be a lesson!! if your cat is home for a few days, dont ctb! also, if you really do lose your baby.. think of the many others that would die for your love and company. i know it's hard to love again, but i promise you will. so many cats and dogs get dumped around here far too often and it hurts me to see them eventually end up dead because they aren't used to the outside life, or die any other way far from their families. i have been planning on taking the senior kitty in, even if he may not live for much longer. if i can make his last years ones full of love he hasn't gotten in ages, I'll do it. i owe him everything, and that little man is adorable regardless.
I'm glad she's back and this comes to a happy end!!! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: whisperjump, niceoofie and Thalassa
limerent

limerent

Jun 28, 2023
Really glad your catto made it back home safe, make sure to give her a warm welcome. i also am hanging around a bit more for mine

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake, Thalassa, Bacon and Baseball and 2 others