• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yozo_oba

Yozo_oba

"When I go out, I hope I go just as beutifully"
Mar 11, 2023
Me and my best friend, lets call them, V, where planning on CTB with eachother. I'm not sure when, but we agreed that if we are gonna go trough with CTB we would do it with eachoter, either with the same method or difrent ones. And as far as I can tell, neither of us have a preffered method for CTB. But either way, we bolth agreed to CTB togther as we bolth couldent live without eachother anyways. They are honestly my soulmate (platonically). One of my other friends, bolth friends with V and I, where talking with me about diffrent CTB methods and we came up with one that sounded good to bolth of us, Wich was oding on something. Either a drug, alchohol, or anything else that we could od on. Ive also told them about SN but it seems so cost a fair amount of money to obtain. We are all broke and dont have the type of money to spend on that. So I think just od on drugs or smth would be a lot more affordable, despite being a more uncomy death. So I might suggest that to V if we ever do decide to CTB. But id want it to be a painless death, so I could CTB beside them and not feel bad for making them suffer. So this is where id be asking wich method of CTB would be better as a fairly quick, but mostly painless death. I have a few in mind but im still not sure. Oding on something, like i said before, SN, Carbinmanoxide poisoning, slitting wrists, some type of strangulation, or shooting our brains out. Though im not too sure about the last one because theres a chance of survival if done incorrectly, and id want to die right beside V.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Personally, I would say gun to head is the best option. It is the suicide method with the highest lethal rate. Shove the barrel up your mouth and open fire. (Do a lot of research first) For overdose, I would recommend SN over oding on other drugs, it's got the highest success rate and most SN comes in packets with wayyy over the recommened amount so the two of you only need one packet. SN should also be cheaper when compared other drugs? At least here anyways, the drugs with high success rate are all more expensive than Sn. SN does require a lot of extra drugs for a more peaceful death, but the most important one is the anti-vomit one. That should also be fairly cheap.

Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀, 𝗟𝗼𝗟𝗗
Mar 15, 2023
Personally, I would say gun to head is the best option. It is the suicide method with the highest lethal rate. Shove the barrel up your mouth and open fire. (Do a lot of research first) For overdose, I would recommend SN over oding on other drugs, it's got the highest success rate and most SN comes in packets with wayyy over the recommened amount so the two of you only need one packet. SN should also be cheaper when compared other drugs? At least here anyways, the drugs with high success rate are all more expensive than Sn. SN does require a lot of extra drugs for a more peaceful death, but the most important one is the anti-vomit one. That should also be fairly cheap.
Due to a lot of freak accidents where people have somehow survived this, it's best to "aim" at the center of the roof of your mouth, or even closer to the back of your teeth. This way when the gun is fired, the bullet exits through the upper-rear portion of the skull, instead of the back of the neck. Resulting in near instant death.

• Love
Reactions: Yozo_oba
teyabutter

teyabutter

Just me
Feb 13, 2023
Me and my best friend, lets call them, V, where planning on CTB with eachother. I'm not sure when, but we agreed that if we are gonna go trough with CTB we would do it with eachoter, either with the same method or difrent ones. And as far as I can tell, neither of us have a preffered method for CTB. But either way, we bolth agreed to CTB togther as we bolth couldent live without eachother anyways. They are honestly my soulmate (platonically). One of my other friends, bolth friends with V and I, where talking with me about diffrent CTB methods and we came up with one that sounded good to bolth of us, Wich was oding on something. Either a drug, alchohol, or anything else that we could od on. Ive also told them about SN but it seems so cost a fair amount of money to obtain. We are all broke and dont have the type of money to spend on that. So I think just od on drugs or smth would be a lot more affordable, despite being a more uncomy death. So I might suggest that to V if we ever do decide to CTB. But id want it to be a painless death, so I could CTB beside them and not feel bad for making them suffer. So this is where id be asking wich method of CTB would be better as a fairly quick, but mostly painless death. I have a few in mind but im still not sure. Oding on something, like i said before, SN, Carbinmanoxide poisoning, slitting wrists, some type of strangulation, or shooting our brains out. Though im not too sure about the last one because theres a chance of survival if done incorrectly, and id want to die right beside V.
I know this reply isn't very helpful to you, when I absolutely love that you have a friend to go with, low-key jealous lol. Good luck

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
At least to me it sounds like it would just make things more complicated involving somebody else in suicide plans, and suicide is already difficult enough without this. But anyway it has to be a personal decision deciding what method is best, a lot of overdoses usually just fail especially with anything over the counter and slitting wrists is a very unreliable method. But anyway I wish you the best and I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

• Love
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
OD isn't that reliable. Well, unless you're injecting 10g of fenta or something, with no one within miles to "save" ya.

• Yay!
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Carbon monoxide is relatively cheap , if you have already a hibachi, just have to buy the briquettes.

In the picture , this is what i bought 20$ each. You just need something to light it , everything is inside.

Attachments

• 16792671955137497734231114230098.jpg
    16792671955137497734231114230098.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Love