• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
I'm hoping to acquire SN soon, but my backup plan involves 1g methadone with diazepam (not sure of dosage) and AEs (metoclopramide). I have a few questions regarding this.

1. Are other opioids/opiates more reliable/peaceful?
2. Do any of these meds negatively interact with eachother?
3. Is there even much information about methadone OD?
4. Is it risky to take the opioid orally?
5. If I choose rectal administration, can I find suitable syringes in Boots? (I live in the UK)

Bonus question: does anyone know much about nitazenes?

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
I just read a study which found that diazepam enhances methadone's effects. This is starting to seem viable as SN is harder to find.

Last edited:
DarlingWRU

DarlingWRU

Mar 12, 2024
I have sorta similar question, will 5g of methadone (and nothing else) be enough to ctb? im buying from darknet so it's really shady and obviously not pure

loopa

loopa

Mar 12, 2024
OMG, are you kidding? I DREAM about dying from an overdose of methadone, but in my country you can only get it illegally, and for a person who does it for the first time there is a high probability of going to prison. May I ask why you even think about SN? An overdose of methadone guarantees death if they don't have time to pump you out, SN is 50/50. SN is literally poison, you will vomit horribly no matter what, and there is no telling when you will pass out. (Well, if believe the information that I saw here and on other sites.)

loopa

loopa

Mar 12, 2024
I have sorta similar question, will 5g of methadone (and nothing else) be enough to ctb? im buying from darknet so it's really shady and obviously not pure
You know that a lethal dose starts from 0.25 g or 250 mg?... I'm even interested in where you got the information that 5 g (!) is needed for an overdose?

DarlingWRU

DarlingWRU

Mar 12, 2024
You know that a lethal dose starts from 0.25 g or 250 mg?... I'm even interested in where you got the information that 5 g (!) is needed for an overdose?
there was no information, at least here. The ONLY opioid i could find in my city was methadone and the other kinds were in other cities/were shipped through mail (i don't want to go to jail by buying drugs through mail). and the only amount that the guy was selling was 5g
OMG, are you kidding? I DREAM about dying from an overdose of methadone, but in my country you can only get it illegally, and for a person who does it for the first time there is a high probability of going to prison. May I ask why you even think about SN? An overdose of methadone guarantees death if they don't have time to pump you out, SN is 50/50. SN is literally poison, you will vomit horribly no matter what, and there is no telling when you will pass out. (Well, if believe the information that I saw here and on other sites.)
darknet sites are very easy to find, you just gotta look for graffities on the walls/fences. or ask around on drug related forums. it basically works like that: they hide stuff somewhere and then sell it online, then you buy it and they will give you the coordinates. this is the safest and most popular method so far. Oh and also you gotta pay them in crypto so that both of you don't get tracked

Last edited:
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
5g of methadone should be enough if its pure, If you not sure or cannot test it better double it