• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I feel like this needs to be said because we've been getting a lot of oral overdosing related topics with unreliable or practically useless substances in far too small quantities. So here's my advice on oral overdosing.

1) Is it a barbiturate? (e.g. Pentobarbital, Phenobarbital)
2) Is it an opioid/opiate? (e.g. Fentanyl, Morphine, Nitazenes)
3) Is it Sodium Nitrite?

If it's not any of the above, it's not worth overdosing on for the reasons below:

1) It's too unreliable
2) You need much larger quantities than the above listed substances for any decent chance of CTB
3) Even if you do manage to succeed, it'll be a far more unpleasant and even painful death that in some cases can even take up to a couple of weeks before you CTB

Also for whatever substance you plan on overdosing on, if it's not a minimum of 10g, don't even bother. I personally wouldn't even settle on 10g, I've heard of quite a few people surviving 10g overdoses. The most I've ever heard of someone surviving a Phenobarbital overdose is 16g! It's best to aim for 20g. If using an opioid, you also want to carefully research into the potency of said opioid because there's a wide range of opioids that range from low potency to high potency (e.g. fentanyl is much stronger than morphine). Also ingesting opioids orally has less bioavailability compared to injecting it, so keep that in mind.

Also be weary of drugs you have recently used if you plan on overdosing on them or something similar. Your body can build up tolerance to said drugs. It's best to take a few months break from them if you can before you attempt to overdose on them.

While benzodiazepines, alcohol and grapefruit juice can help increase your chances of CTB on barbiturates and opioids/opiates, they're not as effective as simply taking a larger quantity of the substance you're overdosing on. (For Sodium Nitrite, those don't help make it any more effective, but benzos will help take the edge off of some of SN's unpleasant side effects.)

For Sodium Nitrite, 25g is usually the magic number most people go for, but it's also worth taking a look at this table below to determine how many grams of SN would be best for you to take:

Also please don't get Sodium Nitrite confused with Sodium Nitrate. Those are 2 different salts, and Sodium Nitrate is completely useless for overdosing on. And don't bother with Sodium Azide, it's both a more painful death and turns your body into a hazard that can harm others.

Regardless of what substance you choose to overdose on, you want a proper antiemetic. Those will give you the best chances of preventing yourself from vomiting. Don't bother with antihistamines or any over the counter anti-nausea drugs, they're far too weak for this purpose. Metoclopramide is usually the most recommended antiemetic, but if you're too worried about its potentially dangerous side effects because you want to taste test the drug first, Domperidone is a great alternative with less potential side effects. If you're struggling to find an antiemetic, just ask around the forums once you get enough posts, someone will likely be kind enough to share a link with you in a private message. (Don't post them publicly, that's against the forum's rules.)

For a regimen on taking antiemetics, I recommend Stan's Guide to SN, since it'll most likely give you the best chances of vomit prevention:

While it was made with SN in mind, I think it can be useful to follow for any substance you plan on overdosing orally on. Try to avoid eating within at least 8 hours (or as long as you can manage) before taking your oral overdose, and try to avoid drinking any liquids within 2 hours before taking your oral overdose (and ideally don't drink too much liquids before those 2 hours either).

Despite I like to think I know what I'm talking about, please don't rely solely on my own advice. Research as many different sources and opinions as you can, that will help give you the best idea on how to achieve fatal overdosing orally!

Last edited by a moderator:
F

figtree

Feb 7, 2023
I know it's not the strongest, but since it's an opioid would you say hydrocodone could be worth it if combined with alcohol, benzos, entiemetic, and maybe zolpidem? I hope it's okay to ask questions on your thread. If not feel free to delete

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I know it's not the strongest, but since it's an opioid would you say hydrocodone could be worth it if combined with alcohol, benzos, entiemetic, and maybe zolpidem? I hope it's okay to ask questions on your thread. If not feel free to delete
Yes please feel free to ask questions here. Does your hydrocodone contain acetaminophen (also known as paracetamol) or ibuprofen? Because if it does sadly I can't recommend it.

While it's okay to use painkillers within the recommended dose (not exceed) for something like SN to make the process more comfortable, overdosing on painkillers is a terrible idea because they come with painful side effects that can result in damaged organs.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I've got 500mg just oxy, 500mg Demerol, I believe 25 of 5.6 Hydrocodone-APAP

No history of opioid addiction and only took post procedure yrs ago. Also have antiemetics.

I want to give it a go but I see it likely won't be success

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I've got 500mg just oxy, 500mg Demerol, I believe 25 of 5.6 Hydrocodone-APAP

No history of opioid addiction and only took post procedure yrs ago. Also have antiemetics.

I want to give it a go but I see it likely won't be success
Pethidine (Demerol is its brand name) is much weaker than morphine, between an 1/8 to 1/10th the strength of morphine. Oxycodone is about 150% to twice as strong as morphine. 500mg of both will not be enough even with no opioid tolerance.

Also Oxycodone is another drug you have to be careful and make sure it hasn't been combined with a painkiller like acetaminophen or ibuprofen.

F

figtree

Feb 7, 2023
Yes please feel free to ask questions here. Does your hydrocodone contain acetaminophen (also known as paracetamol) or ibuprofen? Because if it does sadly I can't recommend it.

While it's okay to use painkillers within the recommended dose (not exceed) for something like SN to make the process more comfortable, overdosing on painkillers is a terrible idea because they come with painful side effects that can result in damaged organs.

Thanks. Yes, it contains acetaminophen. I was hoping maybe if I passed quickly enough from everything else, the effects of that wouldn't make a difference? But you seem pretty knowledgable.
(This was really my backup plan anyway until I can obtain SN, but I would love to know if it's terrible of course. Sounds like maybe it is)

L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
Thanks for posting this. Some years ago I took 80ish zopiclone and 110% thought it would work cuse I knew the max dose was 2 tablets (14mg) so it sounded bulletproof, I done it in a psyc ward cuse I was stuck there & I didn't even need icu lol (i dont recall almost anything but asked a psyc nurse after). I remember waking up & crying tho, was awful.

It's hard cuse I don't think back then I'd done a tonne of googling but the zop suicide literature that come up seem to state way lower doses in case studies so it sounds very tangible.

I tried foxglove not even as a suicide method and that got me way closer to dying from cardiac issues, I have dried far more then I took that time but unlike zop (which was calm), I was quite sick on foxglove & ik its highly variable effect wise.

I literally came back to this site to ask about barbiturates and found your post. I've tried for ages to ask plaves via email if any are legal in New Zealand but I never could find an answer, possibly as I didn't know which to ask about. Tbh I was asking for innocent reasons as I have a severe circadian rhythm disorder and my benzo rotated with zopiclone was not shaking tolerance anymore so I was looking g for a non anti p alternative to a z/benzo. But everywhere I asked I just got told "they are bad they cause accidental deaths". Do you know how I could find out about their legality? I'm to scared to ask my pdoc even tho I want to ask for the sleep reason mostly

gottablast888

gottablast888

Student
Apr 15, 2022
Back in the days, N addicts were accidentally ODing and ctbing. im sure they ate some meals throughout the day too. I really really dont think its as complicated as some of you make it out to be Lol .

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Thanks for posting this. Some years ago I took 80ish zopiclone and 110% thought it would work cuse I knew the max dose was 2 tablets (14mg) so it sounded bulletproof, I done it in a psyc ward cuse I was stuck there & I didn't even need icu lol (i dont recall almost anything but asked a psyc nurse after). I remember waking up & crying tho, was awful.

It's hard cuse I don't think back then I'd done a tonne of googling but the zop suicide literature that come up seem to state way lower doses in case studies so it sounds very tangible.

I tried foxglove not even as a suicide method and that got me way closer to dying from cardiac issues, I have dried far more then I took that time but unlike zop (which was calm), I was quite sick on foxglove & ik its highly variable effect wise.

I literally came back to this site to ask about barbiturates and found your post. I've tried for ages to ask plaves via email if any are legal in New Zealand but I never could find an answer, possibly as I didn't know which to ask about. Tbh I was asking for innocent reasons as I have a severe circadian rhythm disorder and my benzo rotated with zopiclone was not shaking tolerance anymore so I was looking g for a non anti p alternative to a z/benzo. But everywhere I asked I just got told "they are bad they cause accidental deaths". Do you know how I could find out about their legality? I'm to scared to ask my pdoc even tho I want to ask for the sleep reason mostly
I couldn't find anything on New Zealand specifically, but in most countries it's illegal to be in possession of barbiturate without owning a prescription from a doctor, and in those same countries doctors are incredibly reluctant to prescribe barbiturates.

Sadly from what I've read, New Zealand has far stricter customs compared to other countries. While I don't think you would get arrested for ordering a small amount, chances of it getting seized are high. I know of a couple of vendors selling Phenobarbital in various dark web markets. If you've used the dark web before, you could try sending them a message to ask about the likelihood of receiving a parcel from them in New Zealand.

L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
I couldn't find anything on New Zealand specifically, but in most countries it's illegal to be in possession of barbiturate without owning a prescription from a doctor, and in those same countries doctors are incredibly reluctant to prescribe barbiturates.

Sadly from what I've read, New Zealand has far stricter customs compared to other countries. While I don't think you would get arrested for ordering a small amount, chances of it getting seized are high. I know of a couple of vendors selling Phenobarbital in various dark web markets. If you've used the dark web before, you could try sending them a message to ask about the likelihood of receiving a parcel from them in New Zealand.
Thankyou for your reply. Yes nz is CRAZY CONTROLLED woth meds. Inqas very unwell once * ended up in ed in a shit small town hosp that knew me after having a migrane level headache for 6 weeks which caused severe dehydration from being in so much pain (zero addiction history to any substance) & they just gave me a script for like 100 panadol lol, I ended up in a psyc ward because I was having issues with my brain from the dehydration mixed with hemoglobin of about 30 (3) so I lost 3 weeks of memory & the ability to spell words at other points, I wasn't given even plain iv fluids "because I wasn't in organ failure lol). It's crazy here which is why I gave up on opiates as a method which was my top one since I figured zop likely wouldn't work, but BB sound as good. I would feel bad asking for a script then ending myself when a dr trusted me anyway, bloody morality lol.

I've tried the dark web & got told 90% of pep are scammers & some can steal all your phone info etc & when I tried to use it i was so lost (that was when i was looking for opiates) that I gave up. Back in 2015 I could order DNP: 2,4 over reddit lol, no one would ever wanna die on that stuff (wasn't using it for death) but theve tightened up I've noticed. I managed to get it thru customs often but eventually got a "you have ordered a class A drug", it prob only often got thru as it was innocent to have for proper non injestion reasons so it depended how they interpreted it. But capsules kinda give it away. I just want a bloody easy way to die cuse im scared to die & the other methods ik make it beyond possible. Zop was so peaceful if only it had worked, I wish so bad it had. I've nearly died so many times (heart failed 3x & i was referred to hospice services due to my blood levels/mental health stuff but i didnt die obvs & then i got a reaidential bed so gave life another try, its like life is taking the piss at my suffering.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Shadowlord900
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Thankyou for your reply. Yes nz is CRAZY CONTROLLED woth meds. Inqas very unwell once * ended up in ed in a shit small town hosp that knew me after having a migrane level headache for 6 weeks which caused severe dehydration from being in so much pain (zero addiction history to any substance) & they just gave me a script for like 100 panadol lol, I ended up in a psyc ward because I was having issues with my brain from the dehydration mixed with hemoglobin of about 30 (3) so I lost 3 weeks of memory & the ability to spell words at other points, I wasn't given even plain iv fluids "because I wasn't in organ failure lol). It's crazy here which is why I gave up on opiates as a method which was my top one since I figured zop likely wouldn't work, but BB sound as good. I would feel bad asking for a script then ending myself when a dr trusted me anyway, bloody morality lol.

I've tried the dark web & got told 90% of pep are scammers & some can steal all your phone info etc & when I tried to use it i was so lost (that was when i was looking for opiates) that I gave up. Back in 2015 I could order DNP: 2,4 over reddit lol, no one would ever wanna die on that stuff (wasn't using it for death) but theve tightened up I've noticed. I managed to get it thru customs often but eventually got a "you have ordered a class A drug", it prob only often got thru as it was innocent to have for proper non injestion reasons so it depended how they interpreted it. But capsules kinda give it away. I just want a bloody easy way to die cuse im scared to die & the other methods ik make it beyond possible. Zop was so peaceful if only it had worked, I wish so bad it had. I've nearly died so many times (heart failed 3x & i was referred to hospice services due to my blood levels/mental health stuff but i didnt die obvs & then i got a reaidential bed so gave life another try, its like life is taking the piss at my suffering.
I sympathize with you in regards to doctors either withholding treatment that would really help someone out, or they just won't do a damn thing about it. I've been complaining to the doctors about my sleeping problems for ages, the one time I pushed it hard enough asking if any meds could help, they say they don't want to give sleeping meds to people who are too young. And I'm not talking about the really addicting stuff like benzos, I'm talking about stuff like melatonin, which is a freaking food supplement everywhere else but the UK, where it is prescription only. (I managed to get my hands on melatonin, sadly did not help at all.) His suggestion was for me to exercise to make myself tired... He gave that suggestion to a guy who was losing weight and struggling to gain weight and I made sure to mention that to him, he simply just ignored it.

It's funny sometimes they're all too eager to push meds when it means having to avoid doing operations. I had to fight for and lie to get the endoscopy I wanted, and I would have never found out I had coeliac disease if I didn't have that endoscopy. Other times they'll avoid meds because they're too afraid of potential risks. Just inform me properly of the risks and let me make my own damn mind up!

Sadly I think the only option of an easy CTB for you would be something like Inert Gas method with a SCBA kit and Nitrogen. Hopefully that stuff shouldn't be considered illegal in your country and as such shouldn't have any trouble ordering it. The only thing that's still putting me off from going with the Inert Gas method over oral overdose method is the complications in setting all the equipment up. But if it's something you're interested in, send me a pm and I'll give you a link to a site that sells SCBA kits. It'll also be worth reading the below topic about the Inert Gas method where you can also ask questions:

If you still have any zopiclone, you may be able to use that to help calm yourself while you perform the Inert Gas method. (Admittedly I have no idea of the strength of zopiclone, but funny you should mention that, I just ordered some yesterday and hoping to get it within a day or 2s time.)

L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
I sympathize with you in regards to doctors either withholding treatment that would really help someone out, or they just won't do a damn thing about it. I've been complaining to the doctors about my sleeping problems for ages, the one time I pushed it hard enough asking if any meds could help, they say they don't want to give sleeping meds to people who are too young. And I'm not talking about the really addicting stuff like benzos, I'm talking about stuff like melatonin, which is a freaking food supplement everywhere else but the UK, where it is prescription only. (I managed to get my hands on melatonin, sadly did not help at all.) His suggestion was for me to exercise to make myself tired... He gave that suggestion to a guy who was losing weight and struggling to gain weight and I made sure to mention that to him, he simply just ignored it.

It's funny sometimes they're all too eager to push meds when it means having to avoid doing operations. I had to fight for and lie to get the endoscopy I wanted, and I would have never found out I had coeliac disease if I didn't have that endoscopy. Other times they'll avoid meds because they're too afraid of potential risks. Just inform me properly of the risks and let me make my own damn mind up!

Sadly I think the only option of an easy CTB for you would be something like Inert Gas method with a SCBA kit and Nitrogen. Hopefully that stuff shouldn't be considered illegal in your country and as such shouldn't have any trouble ordering it. The only thing that's still putting me off from going with the Inert Gas method over oral overdose method is the complications in setting all the equipment up. But if it's something you're interested in, send me a pm and I'll give you a link to a site that sells SCBA kits. It'll also be worth reading the below topic about the Inert Gas method where you can also ask questions:

If you still have any zopiclone, you may be able to use that to help calm yourself while you perform the Inert Gas method. (Admittedly I have no idea of the strength of zopiclone, but funny you should mention that, I just ordered some yesterday and hoping to get it within a day or 2s time.)
Oh wow thats really extreme woth sleep meds and is really crap for you, I'm so sorry you had that fight, I get you about melatonin as it's script only in nz alsonand it costs $1 a MG! have you looked into a circadian rhythm disorder like delayed sleep phase? I thought I had insomnia (well tbh I have both) for years but dspd is my genetic main underlying issue (it's probably not but I always like to ask pep on fb forums who mention unrelenting sleep issues (my natural sleep time is 6-7am to 2pm lol. Have you ordered zop for sleep not end of life? I'm not a dr but I've been on zop for years & if you havnt been on a z drug for a long time or ever start small. There's ezop & zop (we have zop- dose 7.5-15), if you take it on an empty stomach I would try initally with a small 3.75mg (half an oval tablet), wait 30 mins (in bed lights out chilling, if that has no effect take the other half, zop unless you've eaten before taking it will usually work in 30mins (youl taste it!). To make it work optimally speed wise I eat like a piece or few bits of fruit/bread etc after I take it as it seems to make it hit faster. You wanna start small for sleep because if you take it regularly you will build tolerance fast, you also lose alot of memory intially after you take it and can act drunk/impulsive so you wanna be careful (eg go to bed don't stay up!). I really don't recommend taking zop regularly for the tolerance reason, I've seen so many pep fall into the trap who end up taking 2 tablets with sometimes no effect. It's good for when you need to guarentee sleep infrequently. I will mention mirtazapine (idk spelling) helps some pep, same with trazodone, sleep gels/anti histamine (you prob tried them), the mirtaz can be a good option to ask about as its an anti depressant so you dont have to mention sleep (sorry if you already know all that).

And that's totally true about meds vs non med help, UK sounds alot like nz that way. I'm glad you finally figured out about celiac tho but thats a rough dx to recieve :(

It sounds ridiculous but I just don't think I'm capable of anything aside from an OD type thing, equipment or instant stuff scares me, I know there's a big part of me that likes the idea of an of because there's a good chance I could reverse it via seeking help if I changed my mind. I've been waiting years for the definitive decision somehow returns to me to do it, maybe because ik zop won't work it will never return because swallowing a tonne of foxglove capsules then waiting potentially days is nottttt appealing & im fairly sure that time length would make me seek help. How does such a straightforward (yet ultimate decision) have so many complexities :/

I hope so much wveryine on here and in the world can find a way to live and recover from this bullshit pain but after so many years ik the timing/help/opportunities to treat mental illness etc isn't gonna happen for everyone

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Oh wow thats really extreme woth sleep meds and is really crap for you, I'm so sorry you had that fight, I get you about melatonin as it's script only in nz alsonand it costs $1 a MG! have you looked into a circadian rhythm disorder like delayed sleep phase? I thought I had insomnia (well tbh I have both) for years but dspd is my genetic main underlying issue (it's probably not but I always like to ask pep on fb forums who mention unrelenting sleep issues (my natural sleep time is 6-7am to 2pm lol. Have you ordered zop for sleep not end of life? I'm not a dr but I've been on zop for years & if you havnt been on a z drug for a long time or ever start small. There's ezop & zop (we have zop- dose 7.5-15), if you take it on an empty stomach I would try initally with a small 3.75mg (half an oval tablet), wait 30 mins (in bed lights out chilling, if that has no effect take the other half, zop unless you've eaten before taking it will usually work in 30mins (youl taste it!). To make it work optimally speed wise I eat like a piece or few bits of fruit/bread etc after I take it as it seems to make it hit faster. You wanna start small for sleep because if you take it regularly you will build tolerance fast, you also lose alot of memory intially after you take it and can act drunk/impulsive so you wanna be careful (eg go to bed don't stay up!). I really don't recommend taking zop regularly for the tolerance reason, I've seen so many pep fall into the trap who end up taking 2 tablets with sometimes no effect. It's good for when you need to guarentee sleep infrequently. I will mention mirtazapine (idk spelling) helps some pep, same with trazodone, sleep gels/anti histamine (you prob tried them), the mirtaz can be a good option to ask about as its an anti depressant so you dont have to mention sleep (sorry if you already know all that).
My sleeping problems seem to be that I can only ever stay asleep for 1.5-2 hours most at time. So I don't think it's circadian rhythm disorder, because doesn't that just affect what time of your day your body wants to sleep? Admittedly I've never tried getting a full sleep at any time of the day other than at night time, but I prefer to keep the majority of my sleeping at night.

Also thanks for your advice on the Zopiclone (yes I ordered them to help with my sleeping issues). The tablets I ordered were 7.5mg, but I'll cut them in half and start off on that dosage first. I've tried antihistamines (Nytol), and it does jack shit for me, I'd also prefer to stay away from antidepressents. To be honest I'm not too concerned about tolerance build up now, I have plenty of money to order a whole bunch of benzos and non-benzos and I'm hoping to CTB within at most a year's time anyways.

Reactions: ksp
N

not_good_enough

Mar 26, 2021
what about otc opioids? i know they are laced w a bit of caffeine but i could fight the caffeine w alcohol and sedatives and sleeping pills and antipsychotic in low dose which makes me very drowsy on its own

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
what about otc opioids? i know they are laced w a bit of caffeine but i could fight the caffeine w alcohol and sedatives and sleeping pills and antipsychotic in low dose which makes me very drowsy on its own
Post the ingredients of an actual product, but it's likely useless. They usually contain paracetamol or ibuprofen or aspirin too, so if you fancy two weeks of agony and getting a liver transplant, it may be a great method. But unreliable to kill quickly and painlessly.

OP, Great post! Unfortunately we'll likely still see the posts "how to overdose on vitamin C", "how to overdose on Nutella", and alike. I swear I saw someone asking about melatonin! 😂 I wish we could have some space for getting reliable information if you really want it, and other space for crying for help. I don't know why the melatonin people just don't read stuff before asking questions, but they just don't.

A question after reading A LOT: do you think that actually taking SN, yet leaving warnings etc. that it was azide is a reasonable way to avoid being saved? I know that some may object that it may waste first responders resources, but staying alive and being saved and ending at the hospital also uses hell of a lot of resources, so besides of the ethics, would it be a reasonable way of making it less likely to fail?

Last edited:
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Post the ingredients of an actual product, but it's likely useless. They usually contain paracetamol or ibuprofen or aspirin too, so if you fancy two weeks of agony and getting a liver transplant, it may be a great method. But unreliable to kill quickly and painlessly.

OP, Great post! Unfortunately we'll likely still see the posts "how to overdose on vitamin C", "how to overdose on Nutella", and alike. I swear I saw someone asking about melatonin! 😂 I wish we could have some space for getting reliable information if you really want it, and other space for crying for help. I don't know why the melatonin people just don't read stuff before asking questions, but they just don't.

A question after reading A LOT: do you think that actually taking SN, yet leaving warnings etc. that it was azide is a reasonable way to avoid being saved? I know that some may object that it may waste first responders resources, but staying alive and being saved and ending at the hospital also uses hell of a lot of resources, so besides of the ethics, would it be a reasonable way of making it less likely to fail?
I agree anything OTC is not that useful for the purposes of CTB. And you're definitely right about the warnings of painkillers, wish I could add that to my first post. Caffeine is also definitely something to be cautious of too. I dunno the full effects, but something that's intended to help keep you awake would not be a good idea to use for the purposes of hoping to CTB while sleeping.

And thank you, yes no doubt we'll still see topics like those crop, but I hope this topic will at least be a helpful source of information for people interested in thid method.

About SN and SA (Azide). No warnings for SN are necessary, your body will not be a danger to others (including any leftover SN), that was only for Azide. There's 2 main reasons why I'm very against using Azide:

1) You have to be careful of disposing the substance, it corrodes metal and other things, you can't just simply chuck it in the bin or flush it down the drain.
2) As I've said before, your body becomes a hazard to others. If someone tries to resuscitate you and does mouth-to-mouth, your mouth and lips will become acidic and you'll damage them.

It's not so much of a case of wasting first responders' resources, it's that they may not know how to properly handle the situation even if you gave them adequate warning. All it'll really do is just delay time while first responders get in contact with the right medics who can handle that situation as well as properly contain/dispose of any leftover Azide. If time is an issue, I'd rather people just go with SN and take it at a night time.

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
I agree anything OTC is not that useful for the purposes of CTB. And you're definitely right about the warnings of painkillers, wish I could add that to my first post. Caffeine is also definitely something to be cautious of too. I dunno the full effects, but something that's intended to help keep you awake would not be a good idea to use for the purposes of hoping to CTB while sleeping.

And thank you, yes no doubt we'll still see topics like those crop, but I hope this topic will at least be a helpful source of information for people interested in thid method.

About SN and SA (Azide). No warnings for SN are necessary, your body will not be a danger to others (including any leftover SN), that was only for Azide. There's 2 main reasons why I'm very against using Azide:

1) You have to be careful of disposing the substance, it corrodes metal and other things, you can't just simply chuck it in the bin or flush it down the drain.
2) As I've said before, your body becomes a hazard to others. If someone tries to resuscitate you and does mouth-to-mouth, your mouth and lips will become acidic and you'll damage them.

It's not so much of a case of wasting first responders' resources, it's that they may not know how to properly handle the situation even if you gave them adequate warning. All it'll really do is just delay time while first responders get in contact with the right medics who can handle that situation as well as properly contain/dispose of any leftover Azide. If time is an issue, I'd rather people just go with SN and take it at a night time.
No no, you got me wrong, or I didn't manage to make myself clear 😅 I was thinking about taking SN, but pretend that it was azide, just in case someone tries to save me to make them NOT. So making everyone think it was azide until it is too late, but actually using nitrite 😅 No azide actually to be used in the process. What do you think about this idea?

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
No no, you got me wrong, or I didn't manage to make myself clear 😅 I was thinking about taking SN, but pretend that it was azide, just in case someone tries to save me to make them NOT. So making everyone think it was azide until it is too late, but actually using nitrite 😅 No azide actually to be used in the process. What do you think about this idea?
Ah my apologies. I'm not 100% sure that'll work. The condition one's body in after taking Sodium Azide may look different compared to Sodium Nitrite (I know SN turns parts of your body in a bluish or greyish hue). You may end up only fooling the medics for a few minutes. But since SN death is supposed to be fairly quick (ranging between 40mins and I think 2 hours) even a few minutes delay could end up being valuable.

Reactions: Disaster
L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
My sleeping problems seem to be that I can only ever stay asleep for 1.5-2 hours most at time. So I don't think it's circadian rhythm disorder, because doesn't that just affect what time of your day your body wants to sleep? Admittedly I've never tried getting a full sleep at any time of the day other than at night time, but I prefer to keep the majority of my sleeping at night.

Also thanks for your advice on the Zopiclone (yes I ordered them to help with my sleeping issues). The tablets I ordered were 7.5mg, but I'll cut them in half and start off on that dosage first. I've tried antihistamines (Nytol), and it does jack shit for me, I'd also prefer to stay away from antidepressents. To be honest I'm not too concerned about tolerance build up now, I have plenty of money to order a whole bunch of benzos and non-benzos and I'm hoping to CTB within at most a year's time anyways.
Yea your right dspd is about sleep timing, so I can't sleep at regular hours but if I fall asleep at like 7am ile be out till the afternoon in good quality sleep. Be aware it only takes about 2 weeks of daily use to build tolerance, if you start on the half tab and increase to 15mg ital take maybe 1-2 months for them to be practically ineffective (eg youl take the dose and you won't feel it). Some rare lucky pep can keep zop working for a long time, I think those pep are more the ones with mild insomnia who would likely find they can sleep if they got over the rebound insomnia from stopping it. I just say this because once they don't work it royally sucks & cross tolerance between benzos and z drugs occurs to a degree. I took zolpidem for a while, the max dose is 10mg, recently I took 40mg and didn't even feel it lol. But I would really recommend rotating every night or so with a non z or benzo as that can keep them working. I just think if it could be a year out your gonna run into big probs with sleep again when rotation can largely hold off tolerance. And yea the anti ds done nothing for me, actually I've recently started traz and it seems to make me wake less but I think that would be short lived

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I am also an insomniac. I tried many drugs. Unisom, passiflora, hydroxyzine, melatonin... I've never been into benzos. Hydroxyzine worked for a while. I started with 12.5 mg. After 3-4 months it was 50mg. Then it didn't work at all. I am now using mirtazapine. 3.5 - 7.5 mg. It offered the closest experience to natural sleep. Also a good antidepressant. Sometimes I add hydroxyzine. Sleep is the only escape from life for a short time. Insomnia is so frustrating. I haven't had a natural sleep for the last 6-7 years. My eyelids are like saturn's rings :)

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I am also an insomniac. I tried many drugs. Unisom, passiflora, hydroxyzine, melatonin... I've never been into benzos. Hydroxyzine worked for a while. I started with 12.5 mg. After 3-4 months it was 50mg. Then it didn't work at all. I am now using mirtazapine. 3.5 - 7.5 mg. It offered the closest experience to natural sleep. Also a good antidepressant. Sometimes I add hydroxyzine. Sleep is the only escape from life for a short time. Insomnia is so frustrating. I haven't had a natural sleep for the last 6-7 years. My eyelids are like saturn's rings :)
I've read it's best to avoid using benzos for the purposes of long term treatment for insomnia. I'm hoping that the Prednisolone I'm taking (making sure to it as early in the morning as possible) will calm my autoimmune system enough to help me sleep if in case it's my autoimmune system playing up that's waking me up every couple of hours.

But if that doesn't work out, I may just end up becoming a benzo junkie because I hope to CTB within a year's time anyways. XD

Reactions: Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I've read it's best to avoid using benzos for the purposes of long term treatment for insomnia. I'm hoping that the Prednisolone I'm taking (making sure to it as early in the morning as possible) will calm my autoimmune system enough to help me sleep if in case it's my autoimmune system playing up that's waking me up every couple of hours.

But if that doesn't work out, I may just end up becoming a benzo junkie because I hope to CTB within a year's time anyways. XD
Benzos are not a good option, but sometimes there is no other choice. There are central A2 agonists as an alternative. I'm thinking of trying it in small doses soon. According to what I have read, it offers a sleep that is close to natural sleep. It is also a powerful anxiolytic.

WaitingToGo

WaitingToGo

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I feel like this needs to be said because we've been getting a lot of oral overdosing related topics with unreliable or practically useless substances in far too small quantities. So here's my advice on oral overdosing.

1) Is it a barbiturate? (e.g. Pentobarbital, Phenobarbital)
2) Is it an opioid/opiate? (e.g. Fentanyl, Morphine, Nitazenes)
3) Is it Sodium Nitrite?

If it's not any of the above, it's not worth overdosing on for the reasons below:

1) It's too unreliable
2) You need much larger quantities than the above listed substances for any decent chance of CTB
3) Even if you do manage to succeed, it'll be a far more unpleasant and even painful death that in some cases can even take up to a couple of weeks before you CTB

Also for whatever substance you plan on overdosing on, if it's not a minimum of 10g, don't even bother. I personally wouldn't even settle on 10g, I've heard of quite a few people surviving 10g overdoses. The most I've ever heard of someone surviving a Phenobarbital overdose is 16g! It's best to aim for 20g. If using an opioid, you also want to carefully research into the potency of said opioid because there's a wide range of opioids that range from low potency to high potency (e.g. fentanyl is much stronger than morphine). Also ingesting opioids orally has less bioavailability compared to injecting it, so keep that in mind.

Also be weary of drugs you have recently used if you plan on overdosing on them or something similar. Your body can build up tolerance to said drugs. It's best to take a few months break from them if you can before you attempt to overdose on them.

While benzodiazepines, alcohol and grapefruit juice can help increase your chances of CTB on barbiturates and opioids/opiates, they're not as effective as simply taking a larger quantity of the substance you're overdosing on. (For Sodium Nitrite, those don't help make it any more effective, but benzos will help take the edge off of some of SN's unpleasant side effects.)

For Sodium Nitrite, 25g is usually the magic number most people go for, but it's also worth taking a look at this table below to determine how many grams of SN would be best for you to take:

163653_snbw.png

Also please don't get Sodium Nitrite confused with Sodium Nitrate. Those are 2 different salts, and Sodium Nitrate is completely useless for overdosing on. And don't bother with Sodium Azide, it's both a more painful death and turns your body into a hazard that can harm others.

Regardless of what substance you choose to overdose on, you want a proper antiemetic. Those will give you the best chances of preventing yourself from vomiting. Don't bother with antihistamines or any over the counter anti-nausea drugs, they're far too weak for this purpose. Metoclopramide is usually the most recommended antiemetic, but if you're too worried about its potentially dangerous side effects because you want to taste test the drug first, Domperidone is a great alternative with less potential side effects. If you're struggling to find an antiemetic, just ask around the forums once you get enough posts, someone will likely be kind enough to share a link with you in a private message. (Don't post them publicly, that's against the forum's rules.)

For a regimen on taking antiemetics, I recommend Stan's Guide to SN, since it'll most likely give you the best chances of vomit prevention:

While it was made with SN in mind, I think it can be useful to follow for any substance you plan on overdosing orally on. Try to avoid eating within at least 8 hours (or as long as you can manage) before taking your oral overdose, and try to avoid drinking any liquids within 2 hours before taking your oral overdose (and ideally don't drink too much liquids before those 2 hours either).

Despite I like to think I know what I'm talking about, please don't rely solely on my own advice. Research as many different sources and opinions as you can, that will help give you the best idea on how to achieve fatal overdosing orally!
Thanks for this post. Could you tell if what I have at home now is sufficient to ctb, I'm still trying to hold off for the family but if I knew for definite what I have is enough I'll feel a whole lot happier. I really don't want to fail once I go for it, nor do I want to fail and end up with serious physical problems.
2800mg slow release Fentanyl
470mg morphine
180mg Amytriptaline
5250mg Pegabalin
180mg Oxalopram
Ive also got 470mg Metoclopromide to prevent throwing up

my method will be to take the meto for a day or so prior and then crush the pills and take with alcohol And sleeping pills. Hope you or someone could please let me know. Many thanks.

Last edited:
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Thanks for this post. Could tell if what I have at home now is sufficient to ctb, I'm still trying to hold off for the family but if I knew for definite what I have is enough I'll feel a whole lot happier. I really don't want to fail once I go for it, nor do I want to fail and end up with serious physical problems.
2800mg slow release Fentanyl
470mg morphine
180mg Amytriptaline
5250mg Pegabalin
180mg Oxalopram
Ive also got 470mg Metoclopromide to prevent throwing up

my method will be to take the meto for a day or so prior and then crush the pills and take with alcohol And sleeping pills. Hope you or someone could please let me know. Many thanks.
If you haven't used any opioids/opiates recently, then 2.8g of Fentanyl should give you a great chance along with the other drugs. I also imagine if you take them out of the pills they'll go from slow-release to normal-release.

Admittedly I'm no drug expert so this could be a massive assumption based on pure speculation, you may want to be careful with taking more Pregabalin than Fentanyl. You ideally want Fentanyl to be the main contributing factor for the most pleasant CTB. Otherwise if you take more Pregabalin than you do Fentanyl, Pregabalin's overdose effects may come off stronger than Fentanyl's, and from what I've read, Pregabalin's overdose effects do not sound as pleasant as Fentanyl's. You could get away with reducing Pregabalin to 2500mg and still have a great chance of CTBing.

For method on taking meto it's worth taking a look at the regimen in Stan's Guide to SN, I think it'll give the best chances of preventing vomiting:

The painkillers mentioned in Stan's Guide aren't necessary, those are really only for SN, not Opioid overdose.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
WaitingToGo

WaitingToGo

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
If you haven't used any opioids/opiates recently, then 2.8g of Fentanyl should give you a great chance along with the other drugs. I also imagine if you take them out of the pills they'll go from slow-release to normal-release.

Admittedly I'm no drug expert so this could be a massive assumption based on pure speculation, you may want to be careful with taking more Pregabalin than Fentanyl. You ideally want Fentanyl to be the main contributing factor for the most pleasant CTB. Otherwise if you take more Pregabalin than you do Fentanyl, Pregabalin's overdose effects may come off stronger than Fentanyl's, and from what I've read, Pregabalin's overdose effects do not sound as pleasant as Fentanyl's. You could get away with reducing Pregabalin to 2500mg and still have a great chance of CTBing.

For method on taking meto it's worth taking a look at the regimen in Stan's Guide to SN, I think it'll give the best chances of preventing vomiting:

The painkillers mentioned in Stan's Guide aren't necessary, those are really only for SN, not Opioid overdose.
Thanks for confirming and the info. I'm hoping not to touch the Pregabalin and just use the Fentanyl, Morphine, Amytriptaline, along with the Oxalopram and alcohol and sleep meds. I've heard Pregabalin is not good but it's there in case I need it. I've also got Temazapam too. I occasionally use Oxalopram with sleeping pills at the weekend only since I'm still working and the dose I take makes the following day a write off.
Im so happy to know I have enough stuff.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Thanks for confirming and the info. I'm hoping not to touch the Pregabalin and just use the Fentanyl, Morphine, Amytriptaline, along with the Oxalopram and alcohol and sleep meds. I've heard Pregabalin is not good but it's there in case I need it. I've also got Temazapam too. I occasionally use Oxalopram with sleeping pills at the weekend only since I'm still working and the dose I take makes the following day a write off.
Im so happy to know I have enough stuff.
Oxalopram's a brand name for Citalopram right? If so that's just an SSRI antidepressant, your occasional use of it (and the sleeping pills if they don't contain opioids or barbiturates) should not reduce your chances of CTBing when you come to take your drug overdose. Adding Temazapam to the mix will help too.

WaitingToGo

WaitingToGo

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Oxalopram's a brand name for Citalopram right? If so that's just an SSRI antidepressant, your occasional use of it (and the sleeping pills if they don't contain opioids or barbiturates) should not reduce your chances of CTBing when you come to take your drug overdose. Adding Temazapam to the mix will help too.
Sorry I mean Oxazepam (getting my pams mixed up) is what I have which is another Benzo and I only dare take it on Fridays. Big thank you for all the info. My mind is put at ease :heart:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.