• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Thoughts on Codeine??
Codeine is sadly not a useful opioid to CTB on at all. It's only a 1/10th of the strength of Morphine. To give you an idea of how much Codeine it might take to CTB, the 5-drug mixture from the PPH uses 15g of Morphine (and that's not counting the 4 other drugs, one of which is a barbiturate), so you'd probably need 250g of Codeine to stand any good chance of CTBing and that volume is way too much for a drug cocktail.

Codeine's another opioid you have you be careful of if it's been combined with acetaminophen (paracetamol) or ibuprofen. I definitely would not want anyone trying to attempt to CTB on over 4kg of a pain killer (codeine doses range from 8-30mg, paracetamol dosage is always the same at 500mg), no amount of opioid will help shield you from the monstrifying agony you would experience from mass organ failure.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
After more sources being brought to my attention, I'm very concerned that the SN bodyweight table I have on the first post could be very inaccurate.

The PPeH recommends taking 35g if you're 100kg or over. A formula provided by @littlelady774 is also very close to what the PPeH recommends, using her formula for a bodyweight of 100kg, you would need 36g for best chances of CTBing. The table only recommends 26.5g if your bodyweight is 100kg. This is why I have lost faith in that table, I can't even remember who exactly I got it from other than knowing I found it somewhere on these forums.

Unfortunately I can no longer edit the first post. So I've decided to make a new updated version of the topic you can find below:

To any mods reading this, if you could please close or delete this topic (if closing, if you could also remove the table from my first post, I would very much appreciate that) that would be great thanks. (I'm also gonna report my own topic as well.)

Status
Not open for further replies.