• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

weturdova

Jan 7, 2024
hi
I looked for a lot of CTB methods,i would ask if someone have a wider knowledge then me,and for opinions.

The SN method is off the table because i cant get any from hungary.
i have ideas to make it,but those are extremely uneffecient,like making NO2 with high voltage arch and pump it to a Na solution like NaOH,etc.. if NaNO3 is produced,it can be decomposed to NaNO2 at high temperature.

Another method is AlP,aluminium phosphide,relatively simple to make with aluminium powder and Red phospurus,but i need a vacuum chamber

I've been thinking on white phosphorus , 1gram should kill for sure,but i dont know if its a good choice...

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I've been thinking on white phosphorus , 1gram should kill for sure,but i dont know if its a good choice...
If that piece of white phosphorus starts to burn (it needs only 30-35Ā°C or so to light white phosphorus), and it can burn even under water, then your stomach is on fire ... not very peaceful, being grilled from the inside.

HU = EU you can order from any chemical seller that ships within the EU, no customs within the EU.

W

weturdova

Jan 7, 2024
i see some report about it,right now its the only thing i have and, i have been corious if i can use it in a emergency situation,