• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
My first post. I've been ideating a lot over the last six months but despite many on-topic searches have never found this site until I somehow stumbled upon it. It's an interesting site so I'll just ask some questions if anyone is kind enough to answer.

Any overview of the number of members, their dispersion by sex/geography/age/education or whatever? Do a lot of members engage, CTB and then disappear forever?

How long have most of the currently active members been around?

I am surprised at how many young people there are on this board. It saddens me. Any sense of the percentage of this board that is under 25? I don't want to put myself in your shoes and tell you what to do, so I'll leave it at that.

Reactions: Circles and NextSummer
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Some of the members don't ctb. They either turned over a new leaf, or giving life another try. Those who say they are ctb and never return, we have no way of telling if they succeeded or not.

You can tell how long a member has been around by the date next to their profile picture.

Reactions: Circles
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Some of the members don't ctb. They either turned over a new leaf, or giving life another try. Those who say they are ctb and never return, we have no way of telling if they succeeded or not.

Unless they forgot to clear their browsing history and make the news.

• Love
Reactions: About_to_Go, Soul, mattwitt and 6 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Unless they forgot to clear their browsing history and make the news.
That's true. I would hope they did. We don't need anymore media attention here.

Reactions: Soul, Circles and not-2-b-the-answer
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
My first post. I've been ideating a lot over the last six months but despite many on-topic searches have never found this site until I somehow stumbled upon it. It's an interesting site so I'll just ask some questions if anyone is kind enough to answer.

Any overview of the number of members, their dispersion by sex/geography/age/education or whatever? Do a lot of members engage, CTB and then disappear forever?

How long have most of the currently active members been around?

I am surprised at how many young people there are on this board. It saddens me. Any sense of the percentage of this board that is under 25? I don't want to put myself in your shoes and tell you what to do, so I'll leave it at that.
You're not a reporter, are you?

Reactions: mattwitt, Oblivion Lover, dhk96 and 4 others
A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
You're not a reporter, are you?

Good god, no. I do have an inquiring mind and these are the kinds of questions that first pop up. I ask a lot of questions.

Reactions: Circles
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Good god, no. I do have an inquiring mind and these are the kinds of questions that first pop up. I ask a lot of questions.
Well someone who is a reporter is hardly likely to admit it.

Reactions: About_to_Go, Just4ride, mattwitt and 5 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
For a while ctb was "plan A," but then some issues were resolved and it went back to "plan b," at least for now.

I'm here because I feel comforted by being in something that reflects my emotional state.

Reactions: Scribble Fan, About_to_Go, Soul and 3 others
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Since anonymity is mandatory and wise there's no way to answer those questions. Not with any degree of accuracy except for the question about how long most members are here which you can check yourself by looking at their profile (if they allow that). Have fun with that.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
If it's about sex/geography/age there are several threads of people asking about it, look it up (specially age and country).

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Since anonymity is mandatory and wise there's no way to answer those questions. Not with any degree of accuracy except for the question about how long most members are here which you can check yourself by looking at their profile (if they allow that). Have fun with that.

Our esteemed admins might have some stats about the demographics.

Is the large percentage of under-35s a reflection of who goes googling suicide-related subjects, as opposed to just quietly getting prescriptions or whatever?

Last edited: