• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
originally i was going to kms anytime on or after Feb 5th, when i officially become homeless & will have absolutely nothing left to lose. however i'm thinking of making it sooner than that bc i also won't be able to pay my phone bill, & navigating the streets as a first time homeless person w/o a phone to help is just not something i wanna do @ all, even less than i want to live out of my car.

i'm contemplating driving to my jumping spot tn & buying a parking ticket so i don't have to worry abt being hassled if i stay overnight. just hole up in my car there till i can manage to fall off the ledge. the only downside is if my SI & fear still win, i'll spend my last few days w a house + a bed to go back to, already sleeping in my car. sigh. so idk ://

i have to ctb though. even if i wasn't gonna be homeless. there's just no other logical option for me, i don't have a choice. i've exhausted all other options & have been proven right time & time again. i wasn't meant to be a person, there is no 'recovery'/'better' for me. my purpose is to die. unfortunately logic alone isn't enough to overcome the fear + SI.

Last edited:
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Being homeless isn't so bad when you purge yourself of caring what other people think.
As humans, throughout history, we have endured more hardship than being homeless in 2024. Seriously.
I don't want to be homeless and hate that you are going throught that. I feel like you could make it through though.

DM if you want. I want to talk more about it with you if you feel like it.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am so sorry this is a terrible spot to be in. No one deserves to be put through this where both possibility is not an easy decision. Is there a shalter provider in your area that you could stay at until you are able to come up with a decision whatever that may be?
yes i am! unfortunately, lol.

• Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
forfever

forfever

Jan 27, 2024
hiiii :) yes i am! unfortunately, lol.
okay, sorry if this is bizarre, but i've been lurking the forums for like some months now (created my account few days ago tho). your posts speak to me in particular, i empathize with you a lot. i'm sorry things are going the way they are. i hope you're doing better than in your last few posts. why did you go silent, if you dont mind me asking?

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
okay, sorry if this is bizarre, but i've been lurking the forums for like some months now (created my account few days ago tho). your posts speak to me in particular, i empathize with you a lot. i'm sorry things are going the way they are. i hope you're doing better than in your last few posts. why did you go silent, if you dont mind me asking?
omg! tysm :') not bizarre @ all, i appreciate the empathy. i didn't go silent really, just moved my ramblings to my profile😅posting threads publicly to get 0 interaction kinda makes me feel like i'm in a zoo being stared @. or something, lol.
Am so sorry this is a terrible spot to be in. No one deserves to be put through this where both possibility is not an easy decision. Is there a shalter provider in your area that you could stay at until you are able to come up with a decision whatever that may be?
there are a few women's shelters, but most of them are specifically for victims of abuse that're trying to escape, so i don't qualify. i'm also in 1 of the big US cities with a v high violent crime rate, so i'm kinda scared/paranoid to be in a shelter w strangers. literally any1 could hurt me if they wanted to💀even a moderately healthy 14 yr old could, lol.

but ty for asking, i appreciate the concern :)

Last edited: