• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
It's... Incredible.
With my physical health dwindling, so is my budget.
Pills are costly, you see...
So now I'm in a "hostel". No, not "hotel", "hoStel". The S is important.
The boss promised mountains of gold and rivers of wine, naturally, and I was given a room.
What I wasn't, nor the several ladies from social security, told is that I'd have a roommate.
Fine.
So far.
I was promised that, once I buy a table and a chair, I'd have a work station.
Considering this post is classified as [vent], that didn't happen.
I was then promised that "tomorrow", a few days back, I'd be moved to a more suitable living space.
Didn't happen.
But, of course, let's save the worst for last: there are schizophrenic people all over the place. Thankfully, they're quite old and are mostly in wheelchairs...
... Mostly...
I already fought 7 schizos: 4 because they came to the conclusion my PC (which is yet to be set up) is evil, and 3 because of my guitars.
But, let's save the "even worse" for last: they (except for one guy) keep fucking with my meds. Naturally, there are shouting matches.
Here's the thing, though: they wrote what meds I take and when. This shouldn't be a problem. Yet it is.

TL;DR - I fucking hate this country.

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep