• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mr_House

Mr_House

Black Mesa Research Facility (B.M.R.F.)
Jul 14, 2022
078472E1 4307 4E78 8FC5 B39E6DB83608
(Left) George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln. (Right)

E-Mount Rushmore is complete.

Thank you for the recommendation from @Dead Meat !

And Thank you for visiting Members and Guests!

(5/6 Monuments Constructed)

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Have you ever ventured into Dayz territory? I'd love to see an SS server there. PVE rather than PVP perhaps. We could take on the gouls whilst we build a euthanasia facility. Maybe do a little spot of capture the pro-lifer and feed them to the cannibals. :))

Last edited:
Mr_House

Mr_House

Black Mesa Research Facility (B.M.R.F.)
Jul 14, 2022
Thank you Mr House. This is really special. I've wanted to visit Mount Rushmore ever since I saw North by Northwest.
I see, I do wish you a visit To The Mount Rushmore soon enough - As glorious as my E-Monuments are they pale in comparison to the real thing. Cary grant and Eva Marie Saint certainly made a good picture back then aswell, it's cool you brought that movie up, Cheers!

AC9824F8 B161 4741 A93F DF11762F2F16
I'll see you there soon enough my friend!​

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I see, I do wish you a visit To The Mount Rushmore soon enough - As glorious as my E-Monuments are they pale in comparison to the real thing. Cary grant and Eva Marie Saint certainly made a good picture back then aswell, it's cool you brought that movie up, Cheers!

View attachment 97716
I'll see you there soon enough my friend!​
Thanks. See you there friend! Your monuments are a magnificent addition to SS.

Heavenly Pup

Heavenly Pup

Reincarnated
Sep 18, 2021
mountRushmore.jpg

Just took a selfie at the world-renown SaSu Mount Rushmore, will recommend to friends…

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Thank you Mr House. This is really special. I've wanted to visit Mount Rushmore ever since I saw North by Northwest.
Nice to see someone of an age and mentality that appreciates such a film. For some reason I always imagine the protagonist to be played by Paul Newman. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I saw Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid around the same time. I must admit I was quite young when I saw it and what sticks in mind was the crossroads/plane scene. I really must revisit it as an adult and digest it with a more mature mind. Thank you for pinging a memory for me!

Last edited:
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Nice to see someone of an age and mentality that appreciates such a film. For some reason I aleays imagine the protagonist to be played by Paul Newman. I'm not sure. Maybe it's because I saw Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid around the same time. I must admit I was quite young when I saw it and what sticks in mind was the crossroads/plane scene. I really must revisit it as an adult and digest it with a more mature mind. Thank you for pinging a memory for me!
That is a brilliant scene. And thanks for reminding me of another good film. I'd love to be able to watch those films again. I liked Cary Grant with Katharine Hepburn in Bringing up Baby. Just for the sheer silly fun of it and the smart dialogue.

Last edited:
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
That is a brilliant scene. And thanks for reminding me of another good film. I'd love to be able to watch those films again. I liked Cary Grant with Katharine Hepburn in Bringing up Baby. Just for the sheer silly fun of it and the smart dialogue.
I'm certain those films are available on some streaming sites. I use a free streaming. Feel free to PM me if you want the link. 👍