• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bubbles_0403

bubbles_0403

Mar 16, 2024
my mom is like really spiritual, not really Christian but like still believing in some kind of god, karma, and everything happens for a reason yk. Anyway so she always takes me with her to her meetings and today they talked about how every hardship you face, is a life that you've already chosen before you came to earth. But like why tf would I choose to come to the situation where I want to ctb. And she obviously believes that it's a crime if you do that and kind of talks down on it. And then she tells me that I have to talk to her about my feelings. Ok anyway that's it.

jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
thats so fucked up that they would say that you choose these hardships before coming to earth. your situation is not a choice it seems and it feels very victim blame-y to preach something like that. talking down on people to want to CTB is so gross, these feelings are not a choice and people who chose to CTB are brave. I am wishing you the best, this sounds like a shitty situation to be in.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
They believe that your higher self in the afterlife life or I think they call it 5d realm doesn't suffer and is pure love and that our souls choose hardships beforehand to learn lessons and advance their soul through the hardships here on earth and only our 3d selves here suffer or something like that

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Eh. It doesn't sound like a very well thought out or sensical philosophy that they are following.
I mean if it works for yr mom great, but it wouldn't work for me at all.
There are many belief systems out there.

Reactions: divinemistress36