• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bluecow

Bluecow

Jul 13, 2019
I'm virgin in opiods. And I have 900mg morphine normal release + 300mg midazolam. Will this be enough?
I also have a blank recipe for benzos and another for other oral opioids with me that I can use to have more in the cocktail...
(Here in Brasil metoclopramide is sold in drugs stores with no prescription at all with the name Plasil)
Suggestions? I was thinking about lorazepam that don't have firstpass metabolism in the liver with the other recipe... And maybe more oxycodone or methadone with the opioids recipe. What you think?
Oh... One time I took 1 pill of morphine 30mg normal release when I was planing to go bed about 23pm. 01am I woke up with rlly rlly much nausea. No meto was took that day. Was just an experiment. Maybe 20-30x the morphine's dose would make me vomit at all

Last edited:
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Yeah that'd kill you I bet

Reactions: gingerplum
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Potentially, midazolam has a rather fast elimination half life though it is exceptionally strong and commonly used in anaesthesia, and so it's probably quite suitable. 900mg morphine would probably be enough banged (be careful with this, banging morphine produces an insane histamine reaction) but oral I'm not so sure, oral bioavailability is lower than 20%. Taken orally you will also be feeling incredibly sick, I imagine it would make you vomit relatively fast, though maybe not fast enough to stop it. If you were to try it by mouth I think it would be worth allowing all the pills to dissolve in a suitable amount of luke-warm water, or some other solvent. Proper use of meto should resolve that though.

Methadone is a very strong opioid, and has a very high binding affinity to receptors, this generally stops methadone users getting high as it occupies the receptors something such as morphine would usually go for. I don't know if it would help or hinder in this case, I think oxy would be better depending on amount, despite taking methadone I don't know that much about it.

Last edited:
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Potentially, midazolam has a rather fast elimination half life though it is exceptionally strong and commonly used in anaesthesia, and so it's probably quite suitable. 900mg morphine would probably be enough banged (be careful with this, banging morphine produces an insane histamine reaction) but oral I'm not so sure, oral bioavailability is lower than 20%. Taken orally you will also be feeling incredibly sick, I imagine it would make you vomit relatively fast, though maybe not fast enough to stop it. If you were to try it by mouth I think it would be worth allowing all the pills to dissolve in a suitable amount of luke-warm water, or some other solvent. Proper use of meto should resolve that though.

Methadone is a very strong opioid, and has a very high binding affinity to receptors, this generally stops methadone users getting high as it occupies the receptors something such as morphine would usually go for. I don't know if it would help or hinder in this case, I think oxy would be better depending on amount, despite taking methadone I don't know that much about it.
Methadone is good for euthanasia. One doctor recommends it.

Bluecow

Bluecow

Jul 13, 2019
Im thinking about getting the midazolam about 20-30 min before... And when starting feeling dizzy - take the morphine pills crashed with water. For a faster acting
Oxycodone don't have the firstpass metabolism as morphine? Maybe association of morphine and oxycodone would be better?

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Methadone is good for euthanasia. One doctor recommends it.
I hear it is good alone, but I'm not sure how it would interact with the morphine, maybe not at all. Methadone given for pain tends to be given by itself but idk if anything can be inferred from that.

Bluecow

Bluecow

Jul 13, 2019
I'm a doctor in Brazil. I have access for many medications to take orally. But I don't work in intensive care, hospitals or trauma for IV medications.
Benzos or opioids like aren't a problem to reach anyways

Reactions: Rachel74
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I'm a doctor in Brazil. I have access for many medications to take orally. But I don't work in intensive care, hospitals or trauma for IV medications.
Benzos or opioids like aren't a problem to reach anyways

If you're a doctor you probably know better than most of us...

Reactions: Rachel74 and allgood
Bluecow

Bluecow

Jul 13, 2019
Not a thing you really study in college. I know the mechanisms of action of the molecules... The antidote to use... But nothing makes me secure about OD/lethal doses. Maybe just more aprensive about someone being able to rescue me while sleeping. And it's not something u can talk with other doctors "ohh.. I'm thinking about overdosing. What u think is just enough?"
I'm sorry about the title "doctor" sounding like it is anything special. It doesnt come with a happy end anyways. One of the professions with more suicides...
Maybe I just try the doses I said before. And if it doesn't work, I will tell here in some days...
(Why not SN? Cause I have access for opiods and benzos. But scary of anything going wrong)

Sorry for my bad English.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Not a thing you really study in college. I know the mechanisms of action of the molecules... The antidote to use... But nothing makes me secure about OD/lethal doses. Maybe just more aprensive about someone being able to rescue me while sleeping. And it's not something u can talk with other doctors "ohh.. I'm thinking about overdosing. What u think is just enough?"
I'm sorry about the title "doctor" sounding like it is anything special. It doesnt come with a happy end anyways. One of the professions with more suicides...
Maybe I just try the doses I said before. And if it doesn't work, I will tell here in some days...
(Why not SN? Cause I have access for opiods and benzos. But scary of anything going wrong)

It's terrible how knowledge is withheld when we need a way out, of course you cannot ask...

No no, never took it as bragging or anything. Thank you for sharing your plan and I wish you peace.

Reactions: Bluecow
Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Student
Sep 11, 2019
So when you hear about someone like Heath Ledger who accidentally died by taking a benzo and an opiate together, is this just a freak accident? Doctors and the media lead us to believe it's an automatic death sentence to combine even a small amount of the two together.

C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
Getting strong pharmaceutical opioids without a prescription may be easy in Brazil but it's very difficult in W Europe.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
So when you hear about someone like Heath Ledger who accidentally died by taking a benzo and an opiate together, is this just a freak accident? Doctors and the media lead us to believe it's an automatic death sentence to combine even a small amount of the two together.

Pharmacology, like everything else, works by the law of cussedness. If you want to live, you will end up dying, if you want to die, you won't.

• Aww..
Reactions: Bluecow and Trainwreck
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018

I'm a nurse. Generally, for individuals without a tolerance, as little as 200 mg of oral morphine is potentially lethal. You know what a standard dose of morphine is... 900 mg of instant release is a massive dose. 300 mg of Versed is also a huge dose... at least 30 times the highest recommended dose, right? I agree with @allgood that Oxy would probably be better to add than Methadone... all after the fasting and meto protocol.

Your English is great; sorry for whatever struggles have brought you here.

What do you mean by "banging" morphine? I swear I've never heard this before.

Last edited:
Reactions: woxihuanni
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
It's really just a game of chance, people tend to start dying when their tolerance is lower than they believe it to be though even with a significant tolerance mixing so many CNS depressants is still playing with death. A user could die simply because they chose/ended up sleeping on their back rather than side, and choke to death in the night.
I'm a nurse. Generally, for individuals without a tolerance, as little as 200 mg of oral morphine is potentially lethal. You know what a standard dose of morphine is... 900 mg of instant release is a massive dose. 300 mg of Versed is also a huge dose... at least 30 times the highest recommended dose, right? I agree with @allgood that Oxy would probably be better to add than Methadone... all after the fasting and meto protocol.

Your English is great; sorry for whatever struggles have brought you here.

What do you mean by "banging" morphine? I swear I've never heard this before.
I'm just referring to 'DIY' IV, I suppose it's probably not something you'd hear a as a nurse lol. I suppose it's not really possible here as it would take an insanely large syringe or a number of seperate injections, and the solution would be full of pill binder.

Last edited:
A

A12803

Feb 17, 2020
Hi
Can some please tell me what the meto protocol is
I havent heard this term before
Hope someone can help

Thanks

Reactions: WEASEL1234
N

No capacity

Feb 5, 2020
Funny this, I had a gas leak last night. The mental health assessment team picked it up and called an engineer who switched off the gas.
Had I had any sense of smell I would have just turned the cooker on and lit a match

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Hi
Can some please tell me what the meto protocol is
I havent heard this term before
Hope someone can help

Thanks
Meto is short for Metoclopramide, a medication often used in a method referred to as SN (Sodium Nitrite). You can learn more about the protocol and method here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/

and more here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/