• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
life as hunter/gatherers was brutal. half of us wouldn't even be alive at our ages... over half if you factor in the attrition rate of babies back then...

Reactions: MAIO
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
life as hunter/gatherers was brutal. half of us wouldn't even be alive at our ages... over half if you factor in the attrition rate of babies back then...

It would be so tragic if we died at a young age. Not sure how I would cope with something that tragic.

Reactions: Makhlebite
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
Life isn't pointless, the way we live life is pointless

Regardless of what we do it's pointless. In the end it all boils down to how you're willing to label the emotions you have experienced as"valuable", but it doesn't add any "meaning points" to existence, speaking in absolute terms.

Reactions: MAIO
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
It would be so tragic if we died at a young age. Not sure how I would cope with something that tragic.

I'd be fine with dying young if it were a peaceful way. But most deaths in nature are horrific.

Reactions: dangier_to_myself and MAIO
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Life isn't pointless, the way we live life is pointless. Some days I think we never should have invented agriculture.
Suicide would be WAY more difficult if "we" (our ancestors) had never invented agriculture