• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thricedead

May 22, 2022
Hey y'all,

Thinking of CTB this month. Have considered all options and am pretty sure CTB is the only way of escape out of this unbearable pain. It's like I'm trapped in a dark room, and I need to get out!

Considering SN or hanging/night-night/other chemical. Method will be most likely SN since it seems easiest to pull off/most effective/most painless, from what I've read. More knowledgeable on SN.

The modified SN method mentioned in the title is basically Stan's method with the traditional AEs replaced with Pepto-Bismol. Still uses Nexium as antacid; 48hr fast schedule; plus possibly extra-strength sleep-aids.

Rationale of modifications.

Replacing traditional AE with Pepto-Bismol because I am unable to get any AE in the situation I am in: all AEs recommended in Stan's Guide are prescription medications here in Canada. Pepto-Bismol is OTC and acts as an AE, but is obviously not as strong; otherwise it would not be OTC. It is better than nothing, which was what I was going to do before.

The sleep-aids are to lessen the pain, and the pain going to be caused by the weakness of Pepto-Bismol acting as an AE. Not sure how it will react with the SN and Nexium.

Yet to/not sure how I will adapt Stan's 48hr fasting schedule with Pepto-Bismol.

What do y'all on SS think? Do you think the drugs will react negatively with each other? the plan fail? Your thoughts are appreciated.

Also, I am concerned about the failed SN attempts I have seen recently. If it doesn't work, that's not a good place to be in, to say the least.

Reactions: plsimnotokay and TheDoomedDoomer
it.only.gets.worse

it.only.gets.worse

Jun 15, 2022
I am considering the same thing since I'm also Canadian. The sleeping pills seem like a good idea to help make up for the nausea. I might also take some melatonin to help myself calm down/go to sleep faster.

Reactions: thricedead and plsimnotokay
plsimnotokay

plsimnotokay

I just keep telling myself it’ll be alright
Jun 6, 2022
I don't have a prescription AE either. I was thinking the same thing. I also got tagamet

Reactions: thricedead
BornBrief

BornBrief

Student
Dec 21, 2020
Was this an official alternative posted?

Reactions: thricedead