• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I wish you the best, we are here, with you, I hope you find the peace and happiness that you are looking for so much.

Reactions: poilala1
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
I'm here with you
I keep checking back throughout the day
I'm here and I'm not going anywhere
No matter what you got this
You got me💜💜
You are the best MI MI. You seem like such a kind and caring soul. This forum appreciates you more than you know.

• Love
Reactions: tvo and Mi Mi
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
You are the best MI MI. You seem like such a kind and caring soul. This forum appreciates you more than you know.
Omg
Thankyou💜
I so greatly appreciate you and this forum.
Yes...once I'm attached
I'm attached

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, tvo and LostSoul1965
tvo

tvo

Apr 3, 2024
I drank 150mg of tramadol dissolved in water, very very disgusting aftertaste, immediately felt like throwing up. I've decided to postpone.
I will keep you updated.
Drinking meds crushed and dissolved in water is definitely a contributing factor in throwing up. I now understand why its recommended to keep it as simple as possible with meds. OMG I feel so sick right now 🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Esokabat, DepressedDude, Ash and 5 others
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I drank 150mg of tramadol dissolved in water, very very disgusting aftertaste, immediately felt like throwing up. I've decided to postpone.
I will keep you updated.
Drinking meds crushed and dissolved in water is definitely a contributing factor in throwing up. I now understand why its recommended to keep it as simple as possible with meds. OMG I feel so sick right now 🤢🤮
Get some rest
Take it easy
Hope you feel better soon 💜

Reactions: tvo
M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Sending you love ❤️

• Love
tvo

tvo

Apr 3, 2024
The most important thing with SN ingestion is keeping it down and not throwing up. This is more important than the meds. My fear is not death but failure, I have failed before with other attempts, I'm not going to fail with this one
I'm here with you
Thank you, thank you, THANK you 💖❤️💙💜
Get some rest
Take it easy
Will do 🥵🤢🪣

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske and Mi Mi
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
I'm sorry for your pain and suffering.Hope you are feeling better. Today sounded rough for you.Two common side effects of Tramadol are nausea and vomiting. Maybe this is not a good addition for you? Or have you had it before? I wish you the best going forwards and hope you find peace. 😊

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: DefinitelyReady and tvo
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
The most important thing with SN ingestion is keeping it down and not throwing up. This is more important than the meds. My fear is not death but failure, I have failed before with other attempts, I'm not going to fail with this one

Thank you, thank you, THANK you 💖❤️💙💜

Will do 🥵🤢🪣
I'm sorry that thing didn't work out. Excuse my boldness, but those other attempts were also with SN and you couldn't keep it in your stomach? You talk about medications, didn't you take antiemetics?

Reactions: tvo and LostSoul1965
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I hope you are feeling better, take it easy on yourself.

• Love
tvo

tvo

Apr 3, 2024
Two common side effects of Tramadol are nausea and vomiting.
"Very common side effects

Very common side effects of tramadol happen in more than 1 in 10 people and include:
feeling sick
feeling dizzy"

"These common side effects of tramadol.
- Feeling or being sick (nausea or vomiting)"

Yes, I now know from personal experience. I never took that much at once before. My plan was to take 200mg but my instinct said 150mg, but even this was a lot for me. I'm very sensitive to drugs side effects (always have been).
Hope you are feeling better.
I feel slightly better now, thanks. 60% less nauseous.
Maybe this is not a good addition for you?
I'm thinking the same thing, given how sensitive I am.
Or have you had it before?
Yes, but only 50mg a day. My prescription says 50mg 3 times a day (morning, afternoon and evening). I always take less.
I'm sorry for your pain and suffering.
Yes, one suffers so that others may not, very common selfless thing on this forum (live updates), people here have so much love.
Excuse my boldness, but those other attempts were also with SN and you couldn't keep it in your stomach?
No, one was from chloroform and a plastic bag. Two were from an exit bag with benzo OD.
didn't you take antiemetics?
I didn't, I don't have any anti-vomiting Meds.
I hope you are feeling better, take it easy on yourself.
Slightly nauseous with a sore throat, but feeling much better. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske
itsneverbeenmoreove

itsneverbeenmoreove

You are just my love
May 21, 2024
All I can say is I hope you find peace and you should be very proud that you've done so much. I only hope that I can be so composed if/when I finally make a choice.

tvo

tvo

Apr 3, 2024
Have you tried communicating with your Higher Self in this regard? I read a few of your posts and I'm also very interested in this whole thing... the life after death, why we are here and all that. Have you ever read something like this? I'm sure you've done a lot of research already.

"How to Acquire The Afterlife You Desire: Direct yourself into the kind of afterlife you desire to find yourself in by keeping your thoughts, behavior and imagination on that which you find joyful, uplifting, fills your heart with love and wonder, and keeps you happy, enthusiastic and peaceful. As Jurgen Ziewe, the prolific astral projector, said: when you die, your inner world becomes your outer world.

We attune ourselves while in this world to that which we will find when we die. Let go of fears, doubts and insecurities and live in your afterlife now, as much as you can, in your heart and mind. Do not consume media (news, books, movies, TV shows, text, audio, video or musical content) that is detrimental to this goal; rather, consume media that puts you in "vibrational" affinity with the afterlife you desire.

Fortify your mind with deliberate thoughts of the world you wish to live in. Choose to be strong and confident. If obtrusive thoughts invade, simply return deliberately to your good thoughts. Take time to imagine your beautiful world; visualize it if you can, write it down or talk to yourself about it. Visit that world in your mind hand heart as much as possible. This may be difficult at first, but with practice these exercises will not only become easier, but they will also begin to transform your world here."

Please don't rush or force yourself to do anything. We will support you in whatever decision you make.
🧡
Good read thanks.

The last time I left this body (about 13 years ago) I struggled with fear from my SI, but I noticed that there was a modicum of bliss that came with not resisting the exit process, so I decided to completely surrender to what is in that now; which was bliss, deep peace and grandeur. So I just have to do this again.

I do not consume any media that I deem detrimental to my desired state of vibrations. I'm currently listening to 'Feeling is the secret' by Neville Goddard, practicing being in the state of the wish fulfilled is the goal.

• Love
Reactions: Esokabat and Sunshine