XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
That's what it sounds like to me then. The connection shared out between too may people, though if it is cable that shouldn't be an issue. Is it cable or via the phone line?

Cable.

Reactions: Huntfish34
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Okay, I'm wrong then. Contention shouldn't be an issue with optical connections. Ignore what I said. Sorry, out of ideas. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: XYZ
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
Okay, I'm wrong then. Contention shouldn't be an issue with optical connections. Ignore what I said. Sorry, out of ideas. :hug:

Thank you anyway, you're so much better to talk to than Customer Support. They don't usually tell tits jokes:pfff:

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, woxihuanni and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Thank you anyway, you're so much better to talk to than Customer Support. They don't usually tell tits jokes:pfff:
LOL! So...they do sometimes then? Hahaha that cracked me up.

• Love
Reactions: XYZ and woxihuanni
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34 and woxihuanni
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I know that must suck but I kind of wish we in the US would have that. It feels like we need more. :aw:
Well, I dread to think what is coming. The entire world waits with baited breath. You need more, but what you will get is going to be...interesting, to say the least. The whole world is watching.

Reactions: Huntfish34, woxihuanni and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Well, I dread to think what is coming. The entire world waits with baited breath. You need more, but what you will get is going to be...interesting, to say the least. The whole world is watching.
Yeah pretty much...

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni and Deleted member 1465
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Just England that pal, in Wales we're halfway through our 2-week lockdown-_-
Great to have someone from wales here boyo !
Love welsh people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, puppy9, woxihuanni and 3 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
My neighbour has wooden windchimes outside their house and it's super windy tonight. So they are keeping me awake -. -

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Élégie, puppy9 and 5 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I wish the fuckery in my life was at a minimum...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, puppy9, XYZ and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Fell asleep without putting phone on charge. Inconvenience results.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, XYZ and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
I have an extreme breakout of full body eczema that I don't have the medication to deal with until Monday, so I kind of just have to feel like I'm rotting until then

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, Élégie, NeverEndingProblem and 5 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I have an extreme breakout of full body eczema that I don't have the medication to deal with until Monday, so I kind of just have to feel like I'm rotting until then
Sorry to hear about that.

Reactions: XYZ
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm dealing with a eczema breakout too. It fucking sucks. I get stressed and I then I can't stop scratching.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, puppy9, XYZ and 1 other person
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
I'm dealing with a eczema breakout too. It fucking sucks. I get stressed and I then I can't stop scratching.
Shit is wild, man. You using any creams for it? I tried to man-mode my way through it for a month but it just got worse, so I caved and got some Protopic 0.1%. I was great until I ran out, now I'm fucked again. Any idea what your triggers are?

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
Shit is wild, man. You using any creams for it? I tried to man-mode my way through it for a month but it just got worse, so I caved and got some Protopic 0.1%. I was great until I ran out, now I'm fucked again. Any idea what your triggers are?
I think it's the cold weather that's making my skin more dry and just the general stress of life. I'm using e45 body lotion to keep my skin moisturised and some hydrocortisone cream

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, puppy9 and XYZ
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
I think it's the cold weather that's making my skin more dry and just the general stress of life. I'm using e45 body lotion to keep my skin moisturised and some hydrocortisone cream
Fair enough. If it gets worse try to get a hold of some Protopic 0.1% from the doctor. GP's are pretty liberal with it because it isn't a steroid cream. It will burn and itch the first time you apply it, but it will clear up your skin in like a week if you follow the directions. It's pretty much the only thing that can keep mine under control.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Deleted member 19654
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
Fair enough. If it gets worse try to get a hold of some Protopic 0.1% from the doctor. GP's are pretty liberal with it because it isn't a steroid cream. It will burn and itch the first time you apply it, but it will clear up your skin in like a week if you follow the directions. It's pretty much the only thing that can keep mine under control.
Thanks. If I can't get it under control I will give protopic a try.

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I'm behind on assignments and have no motivation to do the work. In other words, uni.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, XYZ and woxihuanni
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
My forehead is itchy and rough and idk why but i hate it. The rest of my face is fine and it's not even noticeable but i noticed and my appearance is the only redeemable thing about me so I'm worried ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, XYZ and woxihuanni
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
Minor fuckery that fucked up my cooking plans in a major way: I forgot to buy onions when I was out grocery shopping :hmph:

• Wow
Reactions: puppy9 and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Minor fuckery that fucked up my cooking plans in a major way: I forgot to buy onions when I was out grocery shopping :hmph:

I used to stockpile onions because of extreme terror at the possibility!

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Minor fuckery, looks like some asshat has keyed my car!!

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, sadworld, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I hate Daylight Savings time even when I get an extra hour of sleep because now I still have to change all the clocks in my house. :angry:

Reactions: woxihuanni
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Search engines becoming so stupid that you have to dork-hack your way to basic results.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and woxihuanni