woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Search engines becoming so stupid that you have to dork-hack your way to basic results.

Quite echoes the direction things go irl as well.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and waived
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
-I have a freaking zit on my chin basically dead centre and i scratched it so it's red and stands out like a sign that says STARE AT ME!

-I'm getting a tattoo tomorrow at a mobile tattoo place that's set up and i'm going to have to make small talk and i'm socially inept...

-It's 2:18am and i want junk food and i have no junk food here.

• Hugs
Reactions: StateOfMind and woxihuanni
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
All my teeth are losing calcium and most of them are exposed or cracked
:( My teeth are fucked too and I've already had 8 taken from me so I really don't have any spares.

As for my contribution,
I can't fucking sleep.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris and woxihuanni
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
In the same vein as search engines becoming stupider, every video that exists anywhere about any topic having a lengthy introduction when what I want is quick and to the point information

Reactions: demuic, Huntfish34, woxihuanni and 1 other person
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Just had my online order declined by the GP for more Amitriptyline to stockpile and overdose with. Wasn't a lethal amount for this order, just 56 x 50mg. It's a f*cking joke! ;-;

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
In the same vein as search engines becoming stupider, every video that exists anywhere about any topic having a lengthy introduction when what I want is quick and to the point information

Reminds me of some cooking videos where the 'cook' spends most of the time trying to sell sex or trashy stand-up comedy. Not surprisingly, none of those know how to cook to save their lives.

Reactions: waived
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I forgot to freeze my spare chicken. Now it's gone off and will have to be chucked. Idiot.

• Aww..
Reactions: woxihuanni and Emily_Numb
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I forgot to freeze my spare chicken. Now it's gone off and will have to be chucked. Idiot.
I reckon I've thrown out more chicken than I've cooked over the years. It's so irritating

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers and Deleted member 1465
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I forgot my glasses upstairs when I went back to bed. Thought my mind was going when I was looking around my room and couldn't find them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I forgot my glasses upstairs when I went back to bed. Thought my mind was going when I was looking around my room and couldn't find them.

Ever looked for them when they were on your nose? Or cellphone when you were on a call? Did both hehe.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Ever looked for them when they were on your nose? Or cellphone when you were on a call? Did both hehe.
Ohhh yeah. When I'm stressed that stuff happens all the time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Literally every piece of technology I acquire has some sort of flaw that makes using it extremely inconvenient.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, StateOfMind, antigone_iris and 1 other person
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
People attempting to mystify a conversation by pulling the "you've taken me out of context I never said that" when clearly that hasn't happened and they were just incorrect.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, LastFlowers, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
People attempting to mystify a conversation by pulling the "you've taken me out of context I never said that" when clearly that hasn't happened and they were just incorrect.

I hate it when that shit happens, I once replied you have taken out of context my apparent out of context reply, which now takes my once understandable reply into something that's now confusing..

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Deleted member 1465
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
I need to wash my hair and I don't feel like doing anything

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, LastFlowers and woxihuanni
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
- I have lots and lots of tabs open mostly music and today it slowed down my computer and made it unusable for a while even though I have lots of RAM.
- My phone isn't charging properly so I had to devise an elaborate contraption to make it work. Very annoying because I always get sweaty hands.
- I cant be bothered to eat properly anymore, its always such a chore because it brings me down from my alcohol buzz.
- Bad bowls and stool.
- Socks with a hole
- Washing clothes.. ugh
- Payed my sister to clean my room lol

• Hugs
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Fucker is zoom partying with the Abomination and the rest of the cult members.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I hate it when that shit happens, I once replied you have taken out of context my apparent out of context reply, which now takes my once understandable reply into something that's now confusing..
I'd like to bookmark that and use it often in polite conversation :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Minor fuckery.... thh UK going into lockdown for a month , FFS!
Partial lockdown - all the schools, colleges and uni's still open. It's like brushing your teeth with a mouthful of salt 'n' vinegar crisps. :ehh:

Reactions: Huntfish34, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Deleted member 19654
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Partial lockdown - all the schools, colleges and uni's still open. It's like brushing your teeth with a mouthful of salt 'n' vinegar crisps. :ehh:

it makes no damned sense, hand me the drink on a drip till it's over please!

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and x~Sophia~x
suicidal-raven

suicidal-raven

There are many of us in one mind.
Nov 2, 2020
My internet sucks ass but there's no other providers available where I live. But hopefully soon there will be a new one.

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I have over a month of school left in the semester and I'm already so done with it. I'm not gonna learn any of this anyway. :/

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, suicidal-raven and woxihuanni