Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Damnt I hate that. So.. what kinda food ? Had to ask.

Reactions: woxihuanni and Deleted member 19654
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
It's raining outside and I didn't bring an umbrella meaning my bags might get wet after I leave my workplace. :(

How would you carry bags and an umbrella at the same time? Didn't think of that, did you? Or did you, and that's why you subconsciously forgot your umbrella?

Reactions: woxihuanni, Deleted member 19654 and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
How would you carry bags and an umbrella at the same time? Didn't think of that, did you? Or did you, and that's why you subconsciously forgot your umbrella?
It's just my laptop and lunch bags so they each have a strap but I'm still worried about them getting wet. I didn't even actually think it would rain today, I just thought the sky looked pretty being this gray which I prefer anyway.

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni, Deleted member 19654, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
People pretending that they have transcended and are too good for entire topics of discussion and the people involved in them instead of showing up when it matters.

Reactions: woxihuanni and Huntfish34
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Part of me is used to be so scared of what i'm usually doing. I'm the one that maked the plans, takes risks, requiers risk taking with no way back, requests basic respect in any relationship, so i'm the one who cuts people off. For an year or two, and latetely, i cut so many people off our life and kind of thinking to do so with our most "closest" ones. This part of me freaks out, i know i have a point in doing so. I know that not doing so is stupid and not worthy at all. But really cutting all those toxic stuff out - ment to cut all of this part's few left contacts and relatives. I know it's too much. And i can't find a way to explain that there is a reson, why most of our life is erased and why people, who stucked there are toxic and need to be erased too. I'm just little concerned that as protector i might do some damage, no matter the intentions.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Bad people getting away with bullshit.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and woxihuanni
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard