Apr 2, 2020
Having a massive headache.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni and Deleted member 1465
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I know. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something.

Here is one from my end. Though it is late and dark, there was an unusual bird singing outside when that fucker was smoking at the window.

Aaand last year a pigeon flew in when I was sitting on the window sill. She sat there on the sofa for the day and night left following morning. I watched a movie with her: 300

Reactions: Huntfish34, Brackenshire, waived and 1 other person
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
This is not a direct post to anybody on this forum and I'm not anti-drug by any stretch of an imagination but there is a cult following surrounding drugs that comes up with some really stupid stuff. Like when an expert with the most unstable shaky voice in the whole world and blown-up perma-angry eyes that look like their soul could snap at any moment tells me to use psychedelics to treat various disorders. People with no formal training who think that they are capable of jumping directly into faux cause-effect research and other nonsense. Drug cult people who do get their PHD's some how and continue to say extremely stupid shit or who make a lot of noise without saying anything at all.

Reactions: Disappointered and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Hunger, smoking, some milky drink: threw up. Not good so close to the real drink.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
the eight key on my laptop keyboard doesn't work.

Reactions: Huntfish34, antigone_iris, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm in bed and I want to sleep but can't get comfortable and I can't shut my mind off.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, LastFlowers, antigone_iris and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
I can't get a puppy because my apartment is too small.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered, Huntfish34, pole and 3 others
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
I hate it when markers become dry and stop writing.

• Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34 and woxihuanni
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
All of this is procrastination. I need to clean my apartment it´s been two weeks since I last cleaned it; I am a neat freak so it takes me 2-3 hours to throughly clean my small 1 bedroom apartment and wipe all cervices, I have procrastinating calling someone to repair my radiators since they don´t work properly but that would mean they have to get into my apartment on a specific day or maybe even have me waiting all afternoon for them to show up and I am VERY punctual so I need a specific time not 10 minutes over and certainly not 5 hours where I can´t go grocery shopping, go for a walk, take a shower, play a game etc. because I have to be there when they knock on the door and I can´t take that stuff the same when services like the bank say they will call later in the day so I have to stay on standby the whole afternoon.

And the most minor thing is I need to clean my filters for calcium buildup and it´s so simply I just need to put the filter in a cup with vinegar over the night and they are cleaned and won´t shoot water everywhere.
My phone keyboard is annoying
I hate this too since smartphones got invented I remember a time back when buttons were on phones and I could text while having my phone in my pocket in class or writing "on my way" while riding my bicycle because I could feel the buttons now I can´t and in general I hate smartphones.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, antigone_iris and Brick In The Wall
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
I am VERY punctual so I need a specific time not 10 minutes over and certainly not 5 hours where I can´t go grocery shopping, go for a walk, take a shower, play a game etc. because I have to be there when they knock on the door and I can´t take that stuff the same when services like the bank say they will call later in the day so I have to stay on standby the whole afternoon.
Me too! I hate it when people can't friggin' be punctual! If they say they'll be there at 3:00, then 3:00 it is, or bye.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and TheGoodGuy
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I think I've had so much major shit happen in my life that when any "minor fuckery" happens It just doesn't even phase me anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, woxihuanni and antigone_iris
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
Another thing I can't stand is when YouTube interrupts my videos. :hmph: Sorry for venting :halo:

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Deleted member 19654, TheGoodGuy and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Me too! I hate it when people can't friggin' be punctual! If they say they'll be there at 3:00, then 3:00 it is, or bye.

Argh, whenever I met my whore of a sister-in-aw, she made me wait and wait. And then she turned out to be a murderer as well so no wonder.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Good4Nothing
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I think I made a thread about this a couple weeks ago that I HATE Facebooks new update design since I hate change and it worked fine in the first place and they have made many updates over the years I hated and still hate but the design I got use to because it stayed the same but I can´t get used to this new design and functions it´s just horrible.

Also Facebooks emojis how they kept changing was so annoying, some I liked because they expressed the emotion in the message but then they change it like the tongue doesn´t represent what I mean if it makes sense and they even have shortcuts so many old school smileys I can´t use because they get converted to these awful emojis. I miss the old days with these SMILEYS :) :D :p :b xD ^.^ <3 etc. I really don´t like emojis in general but to be fair I hate most modern things I miss when things were simpler.
Same here, when I come at appointments I show up either a few minutes before or exactly at the time, but other people not just services but people in general think it´s okay to show up 10-15 minutes too late while I already stand there ready with my shoes on, jacket on and ready to go I just hate that! The worst is when people are late and they don´t even send a message or call this happens often with services like I stand on standby the whole afternoon while I can´t go out from my apartment to do the things I need to do, take a shower and the other things I mentioned that makes me mad because they couldn´t care enough to just give me a call saying they were too busy that day?
Another thing I can't stand is when YouTube interrupts my videos. :hmph: Sorry for venting :halo:
Sorry for tagging you all the time you just keep mentioning things that is dead on. I have 2 different adblocks so I don´t get adds on YouTube video other than the modern sponsership all YouTubers do nowadays but the recommended videos that show up in the end of the video you can´t remove so you can´t see the rest of the video because it takes up the whole screen, it used to be annotations you could turn off but for a long time you haven´t been able to and this is a big issue on the short videos like 1 minute videos or shorter where you can´t see half the video because of these recommended videos taking up the whole screen.
All my teeth are losing calcium and most of them are exposed or cracked
I wouldn´t call this minor since I suffer calcium deficiency too, I am allergic to milk and can´t swallow or chew calcium pills because of a throat problem so I get no calcium and my nails look disgusting because of it.

My teeth look so fucked up due to chewing on them (not grinding) because of anxiety and I used to have so beautiful and symmetrical teeth now the button ones look like they have been thrown in with a shovel and I used to have these too pointy thangs which gave me the nickname Vamp when I was Goth by some friends and the middle of my front teeth chewed away so they are not flat but curved in the middle, it just sucks getting older.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
I HATE Facebooks new update design since I hate change and it worked fine in the first place and they have made many updates over the years I hated and still hate but the design I got use to because it stayed the same but I can´t get used to this new design and functions it´s just horrible.
Ugh, me too. I hate the new design with passion! :ahhha: :angry:
Sorry for tagging you all the time you just keep mentioning things that is dead on.
It's OK. I don't mind :hihi:

Reactions: Huntfish34
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Use the Facebook Purity or Social Fixer apps to get the old look back and have your timeline the way you want it.
I just got bored of FB. I tried to give away a mobility walker I found in a back alley on Marketplace but they wouldn't allow it for some obscure reason.

On topic. Today I got all my trial SIM cards in a row to test my mobile reception so I can see which does best. Got the notebook ready and scalpel to cut the SIMs to size. I even found an actual SIM slot extractor key.
Didn't work.
No matter how hard I jam that key in the hole the thing won't open. FFS looks like I'm stuck with the network and phone I have. Oh well, it's not like anyone calls me anyway. Still, I hear Mr Trump might be free for chat...

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Use the Facebook Purity or Social Fixer apps to get the old look back and have your timeline the way you want it.
I just got bored of FB. I tried to give away a mobility walker I found in a back alley on Marketplace but they wouldn't allow it for some obscure reason.

On topic. Today I got all my trial SIM cards in a row to test my mobile reception so I can see which does best. Got the notebook ready and scalpel to cut the SIMs to size. I even found an actual SIM slot extractor key.
Didn't work.
No matter how hard I jam that key in the hole the thing won't open. FFS looks like I'm stuck with the network and phone I have. Oh well, it's not like anyone calls me anyway. Still, I hear Mr Trump might be free for chat...

When did anything good come out of people calling us anyway?

Reactions: Huntfish34
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
When did anything good come out of people calling us anyway?
It used to when I was young. I still have the old rotary dial phone. It has a really friendly ring. In those days it was a friend calling for a talk. Now its automatic dialers and people telling me i've been in an accident that wasn't my fault. I always ask them what they are wearing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Huntfish34, Good4Nothing and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It used to when I was young. I still have the old rotary dial phone. It has a really friendly ring. In those days it was a friend calling for a talk. Now its automatic dialers and people telling me i've been in an accident that wasn't my fault. I always ask them what they are wearing.

Aw, what colour is it?

Hehe, important questions first.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465