LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I just checked the drug interactions between metoclopramide and my psych drugs. Unfortunately when combined, they can cause serious movement disorders (EPS - extrapyramidal symptoms )and tardive dyskinesia.
I don't know what to do. I know that I need metoclopramide in order not to vomit and screw up.
I'd like to have the recommended 3 day regime with meto but what if I got these serious symptoms? They could make me fail too. :-/
On this page: https://archive.is/c3oxt they recommend taking Benadryl if EPS occur. I have bought Benadryl some time ago from Amazon. Do you think it would really help in case of EPS?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Not a doctor but if it can cause such side affects I'd advise on following the 1 day regime so hopefully the affect doesn't start yet

Reactions: Metalhead
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
Not a doctor but if it can cause such side affects I'd advise on following the 1 day regime so hopefully the affect doesn't start yet
One day regime = 10mg meto 3x the final day per 8 hours + 30mg meto 45 minutes before drinking SN?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
One day regime = 10mg meto 3x the final day per 8 hours + 30mg meto 45 minutes before drinking SN?
Yeah I think that's it, when you only take it before and after you fast and then take SN
Oh crap I just checked and I think my psych drugs might also cause the same affect with the antiemetic I'm using...
Honestly I think it's going to be fine tho-even for 3 days. Cause I read that the treatment is recommended only for 12 weeks if the drug interactions aren't good. So 12 weeks is wayy to much time than we need anyways. It seems that it's only twitches and stuff so it probably shouldn't stay in our way of ctb unless we spill all of our SN drinks lolol

Last edited:
Reactions: LenkaX
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah I think that's it, when you only take it before and after you fast and then take SN
Oh crap I just checked and I think my psych drugs might also cause the same affect with the antiemetic I'm using...
Honestly I think it's going to be fine tho-even for 3 days. Cause I read that the treatment is recommended only for 12 weeks if the drug interactions aren't good. So 12 weeks is wayy to much time than we need anyways. It seems that it's only twitches and stuff so it probably shouldn't stay in our way of ctb unless we spill all of our SN drinks lolol
Yes, I think it will be fine. I'll go with the 3 days to be sure that I don't vomit. If anything, I'll just use the recommended Benadryl.