• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
We start from the assumption that one is a suicidal person who is quite ignorant of chemistry and has no weapons at his disposal and does not want to intrude on the deep web to buy substances, and there are no trains, bridges or high places nearby, a desperate among the desperates.

At this point you might think that it's a goner but here in my opinion; we need to start thinking in a simple way, what is the thing that the body needs most of all to stay alive? Oxygen, hence my thread about the plastic bag.

And practically after choosing it many years ago I kept it while trying to live in the meantime but this method, as many will know, activates the hypercapnic alarm system which makes it inferior to not feeling the pain of inert gases which is by far a more difficult and expensive method.

So in the midst of desperation at not succeeding in this method because the survival instinct prevented me from cuffing both hands behind my back since as time passed the feeling of suffocation increased before I could take courage I had a moment in which I felt lost, having to start studying all over again.

However, then I remembered that there is an even more intimate method to block the oxygen transport system in the body, that is, by blocking the circulation of oxygenated blood to the brain and here methods such hanging, Night Night and tourniquet emerge even if from these I would exclude the full hanging by asphyxia, there is another in reality which kill you instantly but not very pratical, because by also blocking breathing I believe that the agony is similar to that of the plastic bag if not worse because there you really can't breathe while in the bag you breathe but you breathe CO2.

So the smartest thing to do at this point is to block blood circulation to the brain without blocking breathing. I haven't tried with suitable wires but only ineffective ones and in fact nothing has happened to me but I'd be curious to understand what the experience is like even if I read some experiences, at this point if there is any panic it will only be given by SI and not by suffocation in CO2.

If I forgot something, please add, there could be a megathread with the easiest methods of all where it is virtually impossible to prevent people from using these means because they are in common use.

At this point I'm undecided between partial, Night Night and tourniquet (here also with a little variation) and maybe just use the bag as a backup since I would lose consciousness before the suffocation becomes very annoying.

I would not consider CO among these methods because even if perhaps less technical than inert gases, it is still a slightly more technical method than these.

The chemicals, if present, in this case only help to find the courage or get enough lightheadedness like alcohol or benzodiazepines and not to die so we exclude the various SN, N, fentanyl and so on.

Last edited:
Reactions: youshallrideeternal, Alexei_Kirillov and ADHDloser
ADHDloser

ADHDloser

Peaceful Death
Mar 5, 2024
Not sure, honestly. I have been looking for methods myself. The night night method looks good. Not sure if I have the right resources though. I have a belt and a couple of socks. Not sure if that would work though.

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
So far the absolute easiest method I have found is cable strangulation, you literally only need one cable.

Reactions: youshallrideeternal
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
So far the absolute easiest method I have found is cable strangulation, you literally only need one cable.
.......and the will, desire, hopelessness, what have you, to follow through. SI is prevalent in all methods. Frankly, I don't know how much drugs or alcohol can alleviate that. I guess PCP might mitigate the SI, seeing as it can make people believe they can "fly".

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and Forveleth
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Personally I think I'll use citric acid + baking soda with a plastic bag. CO2 is toxic, so hopefully it will be fast. But difficult to calculate and produce the right amount of CO2... Still, I don't like all other methods.

• Informative
Reactions: mistymoo and Placo