• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sanctioned Suicide

Sanctioned Suicide

-
Mar 17, 2018
In Five Last Acts (Download) it's mentioned that an elderly woman had successfully killed herself without using anything but two knotted nylons at the center of her neck.

2.png

The Idea it's simple. You take two strong strings and you tie them to the center of your sweet spot and secure them as fast as possible before you black out.

But what could actually go wrong with this?

Risks

1. Something happens to the strings when you trash around after fainting and you wake up later (possible brain damage).

2. You're not able to find your sweet spot, or secure in time the strings (can be fixed with practice. My advice here is not to be afraid to apply more pressure than you think it's necessary. I struggled making the tourniquet work for months, and that was only because I hesitated to apply more pressure. When I stopped caring about the discomfort and the pain and just did what I was supposed to do it only took me 60 seconds to almost faint)

Other disadvantages

Skin irritation, discomfort and some pain.

It takes too much time to die (20 minutes) and you can be found and rescued

How to do it (without getting brain damage)

This method works, and it's almost painless, but it's not peaceful at all. If you want something easy and available you need to sacrifice your dream of a comfortable death. And I do not recommend it if you have other options. It's a method for desperate people. Now let's get to the point.

The way we want to avoid waking up if the method somehow fails due to the pressure diminishing is by combining it with another method that guarantees death.

Asphyxiation by bag
1.jpg

This method alone can kill you, the only difference is that if you use it without compressing your carotid artery first, you will panic and die a horrible death from the lack of oxygen and the increase of CO2 in the bag. You will 100% lose the willpower and remove it anyway, so it's not worth even considering doing it without choking the carotid artery.

Your job is to find a strong plastic bag and a hat with a brim (the stronger the bag, the better).

Large trash bags are good.
71MYHoDYyWL._SX425_.jpg

If you use those you will need to cut them a little to make them fit your head. You can test the bags by inflating them like balloons.

Whatever you use, IT MUST NOT BE AIR PERMEABLE.
You can find other examples here.

Now you have your air and water proof bag. What you need next is two string and one hat with a brim. The hat is not necessary, but it will give you more time to tie the strings around your neck. If you don't use the hat you will only have 3 minutes before you start suffocating. That's also why you want to practice first tying the strings to your sweet spot (you will need to find it yourself, everybody's neck is different).
tilley-hats-twc7-outback-medium-brim-hat-olive-600x600.jpg

The execution is simple. You secure the bag around your neck by tying it with your strings, applying as much pressure as possible. After that you will faint in a few seconds and after 10 or 20 minutes you will be dead. Before you tie the second string next to your first knot, you want to consume all or most of the oxygen in your bag and replace it with the CO2 from your lungs. If somehow the pressure from the strings diminishes, you will still not wake up as no oxygen will get in your body.

Five Last Acts useful Information:
1. https://pasteboard.co/I0tmIe3.png
2. https://pasteboard.co/I0tnl13.png
3. https://pasteboard.co/I0tnP9x.png
4. https://pasteboard.co/I0to8pq.png
5. https://pasteboard.co/I0tosmp.png

Last edited by a moderator:
R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
I have difficulties compressing the neck with a reef knot. Why don't you just twist the rope? Or use a noose and twist the running end? Since your compressed neck presses against the twisted rope, the noose shouldn't come undone easily.

Reactions: Egddios
D

Deleted member 847

I have difficulties compressing the neck with a reef knot. Why don't you just twist the rope? Or use a noose and twist the running end? Since your compressed neck presses against the twisted rope, the noose shouldn't come undone easily.
That's another variation that I personally don't like (it's more likely to come undone during the convulsions).
uVYukgg.png

Link 2: https://pasteboard.co/I0xtRTf.png

R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
That's another variation that I personally don't like (it's more likely to come undone during the convulsions).
I didn't mean continuous looping. It involves too much action. Instead, you would only have one noose and the end of the rope twisted with the noose part after compression.

You're doing a lot of research. Have you thought about contributing to the wiki and adding links to the sources of highest quality?

W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
Could an air-proof bag and partial hanging be combined to create a 100% secure method of dying?

I need to have a method that will 100% ensure my death once I pass out. I've read that if you pass out from partial hanging there should be 0% chance of waking back up again as long as the rope and what you've attached it to don't break. But then again I have read about people who say that they regained consciousness because their body twitched and make the slipknot come loose.

You seem like you know a lot about this so I would like to hear your insight. Hi btw I'm new :)

I

interim

Feb 25, 2019
One thing the book said correctly I think, is that you don't really need a bag. It's wrong that it takes 20 min to kill you, you need that time just to make sure you are not "saved" in some vegetable form (especially if you are already in a hospital for which this method is advised). Otherwise, obviously the tourniquet is much quicker then a bag, since it stops the blood to the brain immediately. The brain will die after 2-5 min. The only quicker way is a shotgun, or falling on your head from 100m.

In the book, the idea about the bag was the theoretical chance for the brain stem to survive by using other blood supply. In this case you would go into a deep coma and never wake up. However, there are no real cases to support this can really happen, it's a theory. IMO, this is also as good as dead, since you will be never conscious again and they have to stop the support.

The main issue is really how to press the arteries and secure the band. Everyone's anatomy is slightly different, and instead of some robust ideas to get the job done, the books just says - experiment and find what works for you... What we know to works 100%, is someone's arm, since it's perfect to press both arteries. Simple band may require too much pressure, where your veins will be stopped, your head will fill with blood, and you can fail to really press well the arteries properly (unless you get really violent on yourself). It's better first to experiment manually (with your fingers for example) and get familiar what kind of feeling you must achieve. The good thing is that it's relatively safe, if you don't get addicted, and start prolonging it to get high...

If executed properly, this looks like a method that can be 100% painless and 100% lethal. But it's nothing you can just jump right into. You must take your time and prepare, make sure you are using the right materials and the right technique. You can see from figure 3, in this case, there is almost no visual evidence:

https://www.semanticscholar.org/pap...lgan/d27bcb6625c65a8a9edb3fd4d3fa40a71c9d0eb5

Thiat old man died like a pro... respect.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Which book is this page from ?
I think this person is gone. I was looking to see why this thread went up. Im pretty sure this person is gone. I could be wrong though. Maybe another user will find an answer for you.

DonTellMeToStayAlive

DonTellMeToStayAlive

Student
Jan 18, 2019
I think this person is gone. I was looking to see why this thread went up. Im pretty sure this person is gone. I could be wrong though. Maybe another user will find an answer for you.
I remember when their account was active. I visited the website at that time. Then something happened, they got banned and since then the account name has a strike through on it for some reason. It might be that they caught the bus, though I am not sure. How would SS know about it anyways ?

Does anyone else know the book these pages are from ? I would like to read it.

justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
Does anyone else know the book these pages are from ? I would like to read it.
It's Five Last Acts by Chris Docker. You can find download links on Wiki, in the resource thread, and at the very beginning of this thread.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
It's Five Last Acts by Chris Docker. You can find download links on Wiki, in the resource thread, and at the very beginning of this thread.
Wow. This book is intense! I read the table of contents and some of the items at the end. There's a lot in this book.

DonTellMeToStayAlive

DonTellMeToStayAlive

Student
Jan 18, 2019
okay, thanks! It sounds interesting

D

Deleted member 847

Could an air-proof bag and partial hanging be combined to create a 100% secure method of dying?

I need to have a method that will 100% ensure my death once I pass out. I've read that if you pass out from partial hanging there should be 0% chance of waking back up again as long as the rope and what you've attached it to don't break. But then again I have read about people who say that they regained consciousness because their body twitched and make the slipknot come loose.

You seem like you know a lot about this so I would like to hear your insight. Hi btw I'm new :)
It's overkill. The point of the bag was that if the loops or knots untied, you would have still died from the absence of oxygen in the bag (asphyxiation).

The bag really should be used for any tourniquet that you're not sure will survive the convulsions without losing pressure.

Maybe if I was hanging myself by a doorknob or something doing position 4 then I'd use the bag.
But if you wake up in the bag you're still going to suffocate (Which is painful. Just hold your breath for 2 minutes to see how good it feels).
You'd have to tie your hands too, to make yourself unable to rip the bag off when you start panicking.

I've tried the bag method without any toruniquet or hanging by gluing my hands once.
It fucking sucks.

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
I never understood how the knots are supposed to work. How do they make it more restrict?
Seems like Nolifenopain, managed to make it work. However, what kind of knots he used?
I tried the twisting method and it looked stable to me(clavicle securing the tourniquet).
Can someone else interested in this method help me out? How do I make this more secure

lastwords.com

lastwords.com

Student
Mar 26, 2023
Very interesting, thanks so much for sharing , appreciate it 🙌