• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tomoki

tomoki

Mar 8, 2023
I have a date to end it in good faith for all July 5th at my house nobody at home
I have several methods:
-SN (I have 100g of lab purity that I stole from a lab at my university) Coupled with 3 boxes of seresta and primperan
-semi-partial hanging with climbing rope and a pull-up bar as a base
-12 cal rifle to be loaded with the slug (but I prefer to do a "beautiful corpse" so this would be my last option if the other two methods fail)
do you think SN is less painful than hanging??
in short I am determined I thank in advance to all the people who will answer and bring their opinion and their experience

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kms2nite, 90starve and Departme
K

kionu09

Jun 3, 2023
Sn is less violent nonody can tell you if it is entirely peacefull since it depens on factors related with individuals

Reactions: 90starve and tomoki
tomoki

tomoki

Mar 8, 2023
Sn is less violent nonody can tell you if it is entirely peacefull since it depens on factors related with individuals
do you think that even getting high with benzo and a big dose of primperan there is a risk of vomiting

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that after all it's up to the individual deciding on the method, but to me SN sounds way more preferable as it's a reliable poison and from what I read it just sounds a bit unpleasant. Hanging sounds difficult to succeed with and risky to me, I've read of people failing with partial hanging.

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
SN is the most humane and peaceful.
You might encounter some discomfort but that is normal, once you get tachycardia you know you will be unconscious soon. From that moment you don't feel anything, and if there is no medical intervention death will come soon.

K

kionu09

Jun 3, 2023
do you think that even getting high with benzo and a big dose of primperan there is a risk of vomiting
Benzo just for anxiety ppl say ae decrease chance of vomiting but there are still many cases vomit with strong ae i believe ae help when you down all sn and keep it inside for some time since it eases trasition to small intestines but gag reflex before intestines can still make you puky and i dont think ae helps here imho

• Informative
Reactions: tomoki
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
SN is not always peaceful. But I would say it´s less violent than hanging. You should also use an antiemetic (Domperidone or Meto).

Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
You sound determined I wish you well and peace. Question, is it necessary to drink SN when it could be boofed without the risk then of vomiting it up? The colon is super absorbent I thought so it would be quicker also.

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
i think SN is more likely to be peaceful, also reliable, since partial is tricky to get right - so if you've only got July 5th to do this, SN might be the better option.

also you stole SN?! you're absolutely legendary for that.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I think that after all it's up to the individual deciding on the method, but to me SN sounds way more preferable as it's a reliable poison and from what I read it just sounds a bit unpleasant. Hanging sounds difficult to succeed with and risky to me, I've read of people failing with partial hanging.
Haven't you been able to buy your SN in the three years that you have been commenting here?

tomoki

tomoki

Mar 8, 2023
SN n'est pas toujours paisible. Mais je dirais que c'est moins violent que la pendaison. Vous devez également utiliser un antiémétique (dompéridone ou méto).
i have some primperan (metoclopramide) do you think it's a strong enough anti-emetic ?
i think SN is more likely to be peaceful, also reliable, since partial is tricky to get right - so if you've only got July 5th to do this, SN might be the better option.

yes this summer I have an internship in a lab at my university I went to the chemical storage room and found some sn and took about 100g impossible for anyone to notice

Last edited: