• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
This brain body no able live this vege , vry crul stay all day come come lose more, fnct lose no able this tired this pain. Not even know say wat. Brain die this need nembtal ,,wat can do lose all stay here all lie life, wish never exist. Afraid this scary wat do all awful this not lvlbl stste

CellarBoy

CellarBoy

Human Cuttingboard
Mar 23, 2023
I understand what its like to not be able to confront your feelings. One day, it'll all be over, it's going to be okay. The pain will wash away one day, and you will be free from the chains that hold you down. That time is in your hands at all time, you have control over when, where, and how it happens. You can pick your destiny. Pm me if you need to talk, I'm here to keep you company if you need it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrific what you have to endure, there is certainly no peace to be found in this hellish world as long as one stays here and it's so cruel how humans are denied peaceful ways to free themselves from all the suffering. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream