• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
Mention 1 movie, 1 song and 1 poem/quote for what human relationships mean in your head (Be it about love, friends, family ... Anyone).

Me:

Movie: Love (Gaspar Noé, 2015).
F050965c312171a51a661677ff161594

Song: Merchant Ships - Sleep Patterns

Poem/quote:

"Human relationships were strange. I mean, you were with one person a while, eating and sleeping and living with them, loving them, talking to them, going places together, and then it stopped."

- Charles Bukowski.

• Love
Reactions: K-O
The Warm Industry

The Warm Industry

It's still raining, up here
Jan 26, 2020
Movie: Mysterious Skin (2004)

Song: Hotel California - Eagles

Poem/Quote: "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age. "- H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Et la guerre ne fait que commencer

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Movie: The eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind

Song: no idea. I don't associate music with concepts.

Quote: "Greed and love: what different feeling these two terms evoke! Nevertheless, it could be the same instinct that has two names – once deprecated by those who have, in whom the instinct has calmed down to some extent, and who are afraid for their 'possessions', and the other time seen from the point of view of those who are not satisfied but still thirsty, and who therefore glorify the instinct as 'good'."

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Off the top of my head at the moment it will be-

FLIK- 5 EASY PIECES-
Im an upper class\ high prestige reject from a v young age my self and find the race for being the best- abominable unless its for piss taking, entertainment or defending the underdog- then its important.
Also family politics - Was raised in a v unstable mentally emotionally physically terrifying paranoid schizophrenic museum - that all humans involved putt a massive effort to stifle it and blind the outsiders by being v good provocateurs and so self destruct chain never ends..

TUNE- THE ONLY ONE! -MORPHINE-
True love! unconditional soul mate love -self explanatory by lyrics-

QUOTE- "WHEN THE GOING GETS WEIRD THE WEIRD TURNS PRO" !
These two should explain-
Punk is not fashion its an attitude.. The truth is incontrovertible..
So findin a human to hold your hand thrue the horrific roller coaster is everything.
X

Last edited:
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Mention 1 movie, 1 song and 1 poem/quote for what human relationships mean in your head (Be it about love, friends, family ... Anyone).

Me:

Movie: Love (Gaspar Noé, 2015).
View attachment 33284

Song: Merchant Ships - Sleep Patterns

Poem/quote:

"Human relationships were strange. I mean, you were with one person a while, eating and sleeping and living with them, loving them, talking to them, going places together, and then it stopped."

- Charles Bukowski.
ADORE GASPER N AND THAT SONG.. 'LOVE'- WAS DEFIANTLY MY HUMAN RELATIONS MINDSET IN MY 20S X CHEERZ X V NICE THREAD TNX