L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
You should also delete your quotation of his reply then ;-D
You only have 6 hours to edit a post .. after that you have to ask the mods to do it. You can report the posit and state the reason why.

Reactions: rhiino
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I really need to get N from C. Someone help me please. PM me or something. anything.
You can communicate via PM after 5 posts, so you need to post a bit more. C is very easy to find once you have access to dark net markets. He is the only one with a noteworthy number of reviews.

C

Commitmentphile101

Apr 16, 2020
You can communicate via PM after 5 posts, so you need to post a bit more. C is very easy to find once you have access to dark net markets. He is the only one with a noteworthy number of reviews.

Ah I see- thank you I will try and go to other threads and post to meet quota quickly now. It seems now looking through the earlier parts of the thread there are only two someone reliable suppliers A and C and both plenty of cases where there are claims of poor service and/or non delivery. Does this not make people somewhat nervous given it costs so much money?

C

Commitmentphile101

Apr 16, 2020

rhiino could you PM me please about A and C? I have made 5 posts but can't PM you for some reason

Last edited:
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
FINAL UPDATE:

Ok guys.. I thought I would be shaking like a leaf in that situation, but I didn't. At all.
Something came to my post today.
A package from C.

I took it, brought it home, went to my room, opened it.
And it was it, the legendary N, right in the package.

It feels wonderful just to have it.. You feel finally at PEACE, in control, that you have a way out and that your worries are finally over.

Thank you guys for all the help provided during this journey. I can finally confirm that there IS indeed a good source for N and I would have never believed in all these years of suffering that I would be ever be able to get such an oppotuity to peacefully ctb. A place where people die everyday in all painful and worst ways possible, where people have accidents, where people ctb in the only ways they can acess... But not me. I really feel good about this and I'm happy that after all this it will be over like nothing happened, like I just fell in a blissfull and eternal sleep.

Can say with confidence that it's worth it (at least for now I'm sure as hell). The price, the waiting time, the risks, everything.

Thanks for everything, hope you will all get what you order if you'll decide to do it.
This event is revolutionary.

P.S: In my opinion, please for now do not contact the PPH otherwise the authorities will already put all their efforts into finding him. Let all this grow for now and more people get their opportunity, then we might contact them to let them know about this. Still I don't think it's a good idea for now.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, Jumper Geo, peacefulhorizons and 7 others
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
It seems now looking through the earlier parts of the thread there are only two someone reliable suppliers A and C and both plenty of cases where there are claims of poor service and/or non delivery. Does this not make people somewhat nervous given it costs so much money?
They are black market sellers after all. They can afford being not a 100 percent reliable and in the end only care for the money.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons and Commitmentphile101
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
Care to explain? So I can correct my message.
Perhaps I let myself go because of the moment.

For now I edited some details.

Are you gonna test the purity?
I mean, seriously, wouldn't you have to since you can wake up a vegetable if It's not pure enough?

How are you going to use it ? Dissolve it in water?

Reactions: Commitmentphile101
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
Are you gonna test the purity?
I mean, seriously, wouldn't you have to since you can wake up a vegetable if It's not pure enough?

How are you going to use it ? Dissolve it in water?

No I'm not gonna test anything, I know it's a risk and that it's wrong but I trust the results that the users brought to the forum and that C sent me legit stuff.
If they say it's 67/74% then it's pure enough for me. I already saw posts about N survivors and I don't think you can wake up as a vegetable.
If you all want to test it, send it to labs, pay for it and whatever you want then feel free to do it. I won't do it, I think I have enough about it to decide what to do and won't wait any further.
Take care.

P.S: Yes, I think I'll dissolve it in water or alcohol and drink it after having taken the antiemetic way before and numbing my mouth with lidocaine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver and Commitmentphile101
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
No I'm not gonna test anything, I know it's a risk and that it's wrong but I trust the results that the users brought to the forum and that C sent me legit stuff.
If they say it's 67/74% then it's pure enough for me. I already saw posts about N survivors and I don't think you can wake up as a vegetable.
If you all want to test it, send it to labs, pay for it and whatever you want then feel free to do it. I won't do it, I think I have enough about it to decide what to do and won't wait any further.
Take care.

P.S: Yes, I think I'll dissolve it in water or alcohol and drink it after having taken the antiemetic way before and numbing my mouth with lidocaine.

Ok!

What type of lidocaine are you gonna use? Gel? Where did you get it? Have you considered honey too?

Will the strenght of N be the same even if you dissolve it in water?

How long did it take for you to get the N from C?

Sorry for all the questions but I really want to die using N. Thanks.

N

no.place

May 28, 2020
Ok!

What type of lidocaine are you gonna use? Gel? Where did you get it? Have you considered honey too?

Will the strenght of N be the same even if you dissolve it in water?

How long did it take for you to get the N from C?

Sorry for all the questions but I really want to die using N. Thanks.

I think it's better for you to PM in private to ask these type of questions, so we don't start a conversation here and hijacking the public thread.

But anyway, I'll take lidocaine gel to lick, powder or something like that I guess. There is also toothpaste from some countries but for me it would take too much.
For the strength I don't know.. Perhaps alcohol makes it stronger, I knew that in switzerland they dissolve it in ethanol for their patients.
I ordered it on 31th may and got it today.

You're welcome

Reactions: Busdriver
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Just setup an account on EM. So hopefully I will be ordering by end of the month or early next month.

Reactions: Jumper Geo, Commitmentphile101 and Busdriver
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
Just setup an account on EM. So hopefully I will be ordering by end of the month or early next month.

Sorry to tell you but C doesn't sell on EM anymore.
Either on his private shop or WHM.

Reactions: Commitmentphile101 and Busdriver
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I think it's better for you to PM in private to ask these type of questions, so we don't start a conversation here and hijacking the public thread.

But anyway, I'll take lidocaine gel to lick, powder or something like that I guess. There is also toothpaste from some countries but for me it would take too much.
For the strength I don't know.. Perhaps alcohol makes it stronger, I knew that in switzerland they dissolve it in ethanol for their patients.
I ordered it on 31th may and got it today.

You're welcome

do you have set a date when you take it or will you just store it for a while?

By the way,it tastes awful. dissolved just like 150 mg in water for a small test.. brrrr

N

no.place

May 28, 2020
do you have set a date when you take it or will you just store it for a while?

By the way,it tastes awful. dissolved just like 150 mg in water for a small test.. brrrr

For now I will order and wait for the lidocaine, then I'll set a near date for me to take it.
And I will have to write my note in these days as well.

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
For now I will order and wait for the lidocaine, then I'll set a near date for me to take it.
And I will have to write my note in these days as well.
how long does it take to order lidocain, i dont even know how to get it

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I tested with a lidocaine spray once, but I just gargled with it instead of spraying. It was lidocaine dissolved in alcohol. Did not taste anything afterwards, but it also makes swallowing harder and is kind of a weird feeling. Also not what I would want in my last minutes. Shouldn't it be otc in most countries?

Sorry to tell you but C doesn't sell on EM anymore.
Either on his private shop or WHM.
I would use WHM because of Escrow. Shipping speed seems to be the same.

C

cloreanne

May 12, 2020
FINAL UPDATE:

Ok guys.. I thought I would be shaking like a leaf in that situation, but I didn't. At all.
Something came to my post today.
A package from C.

I took it, brought it home, went to my room, opened it.
And it was it, the legendary N, right in the package.

It feels wonderful just to have it.. You feel finally at PEACE, in control, that you have a way out and that your worries are finally over.

Thank you guys for all the help provided during this journey. I can finally confirm that there IS indeed a good source for N and I would have never believed in all these years of suffering that I would be ever be able to get such an oppotuity to peacefully ctb. A place where people die everyday in all painful and worst ways possible, where people have accidents, where people ctb in the only ways they can acess... But not me. I really feel good about this and I'm happy that after all this it will be over like nothing happened, like I just fell in a blissfull and eternal sleep.

Can say with confidence that it's worth it (at least for now I'm sure as hell). The price, the waiting time, the risks, everything.

Thanks for everything, hope you will all get what you order if you'll decide to do it.
This event is revolutionary.

P.S: In my opinion, please for now do not contact the PPH otherwise the authorities will already put all their efforts into finding him. Let all this grow for now and more people get their opportunity, then we might contact them to let them know about this. Still I don't think it's a good idea for now.
What country do u live in?

H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
I tested with a lidocaine spray once, but I just gargled with it instead of spraying. It was lidocaine dissolved in alcohol. Did not taste anything afterwards, but it also makes swallowing harder and is kind of a weird feeling. Also not what I would want in my last minutes. Shouldn't it be otc in most countries?

I would use WHM because of Escrow. Shipping speed seems to be the same.
I don't understand this part about the bad feeling you get. Are you saying lidocaine caused the weird feeling or what? Clarify thank you.
Also what's WHM and where's his private website ?

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Is there a way to get a refund with Energy Control? They're complete jerks at this point, ignoring all my mails on purpose. I also would like to know an alternative to Energy Control because I wanna know how pure my product is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver and Ἡγησίας
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Is there a way to get a refund with Energy Control? They're complete jerks at this point, ignoring all my mails on purpose. I also would like to know an alternative to Energy Control because I wanna know how pure my product is.
Contact them on Twitter, they usually answer in couple of hours

Reactions: Jumper Geo and Ἡγησίας
N

no.place

May 28, 2020

Didn't some users test the product already? I think it is useless to do it again and again, if he was a scammer he'd send us fake powder from the beginning or to whom he wants.. From what I observed he's doing regular business for now, so I wouldn't sweat it too much.
Also because it is indeed quite expensive testing the product and to find a good lab with good waiting times to get the results.. The fact that we had users bringing results is already good enough imo and I don't think C is stupid and thinks that people won't test what he sells.
If we had a test kit like for drugs (Where the only thing you need to do is taking a little dose and puring some drops) then everything would have been way easier..
Time ago I thought that this home test kit existed for N, but it seems that it doesnt. That the only kit existing lets you make a sample for labs or if you want to test it at home, it only tells you if it's a barbiturate (Which we have a confimration about also from a user who tested it on himself and then got results directly from urine).

But of course if you have money to spend on it and want to do further tests for others then go ahead.. Personally I don't see the point, since in previous posts we had confirm that there is a high percentual of N purity, which is amazing considering how nearly impossible it was to get this form.

Also exit international was talking about working to make a QUANTITATIVE test kit to find nembutal presence in barbiturates... It was in 2011 and to this day still no news about it.
According to psychonautwiki a common dosage of Nembutal is 100-200mg and a heavy dose is over 300.. So if people here are willing to test on themselves we can already have results on how potent it is (of course it could be phenobarbital, since the dosage is quite the same).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Commitmentphile101
V

vi777

Jun 23, 2020
I confirm C ships the product. Id like to test it before using though.

N

no.place

May 28, 2020
I confirm C ships the product. Id like to test it before using though.

Users have previously stated that the product is 67/74% pure.. Let us know if you decide to test it and get similar results..

As far as I'm concerned, I think I will be taking it very soon, so.. After my last message on this forum if I don't return you'll have your results about its effectivness.
Update:

I asked to C about the substance purity and he said that is 98% pure... I wonder what does he mean.
Perhaps I'll ask him about the results some people had.

Last edited:
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Somebody here already asked him about purity, he said 99 % there, if I remember correctly. So clearly he is lying.

C

Commitmentphile101

Apr 16, 2020
Somebody here already asked him about purity, he said 99 % there, if I remember correctly. So clearly he is lying.

I find this quite sad if that is the case. He has a complete monopoly on supply right now and there's no alternative for any buyers so lying just hurts everyone. He loses no business by being truthful. The one thing he loses by lying is trust in him.

peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Honestly I'm not sure if he is lying but with his powdered N monopoly he can without much consequence if he wanted to. Pento is supposedly hard to synthesize. The lab he uses probably says 99%/98% so he probably just passes that on to buyers.

Reactions: Fedrea
C

Commitmentphile101

Apr 16, 2020
Honestly I'm not sure if he is lying but with his powdered N monopoly he can without much consequence if he wanted to. Pento is supposedly hard to synthesize. The lab he uses probably says 99%/98% so he probably just passes that on to buyers.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but he can dilute it further on his end surely by mixing with other substances after he's bought stuff of approx 99% purity?

Reactions: peacefulhorizons