AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I find this quite sad if that is the case. He has a complete monopoly on supply right now and there's no alternative for any buyers so lying just hurts everyone. He loses no business by being truthful. The one thing he loses by lying is trust in him.

But he has a monopoly. So he has nothing to lose at all. You either buy from him, or you don't.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
I find this quite sad if that is the case. He has a complete monopoly on supply right now and there's no alternative for any buyers so lying just hurts everyone. He loses no business by being truthful. The one thing he loses by lying is trust in him.

I don't think he's that stupid. 67/74% of purity as stated before by other users is normal for the product and he knows that people can test the stuff he sells.
Perhaps it could be a mixture of N and pheno or something like that, but I doubt that this isn't N after the results we had here and I doubt that the powder doesn't contain at least 16g of it.

Perhaps we'll see now with further tests and people who'll use it. I think that the effects that people reported having on just 40mg are really assuring, since that is a microdose compared to the total and taking it all after the antiemetic regime should seriously shut off your central nervuous system in the whole.

Anybody has reports about surviving barbiturates or phenobarbital? If I recall there shouldn't bee too much risk aside from having to return to normal functions in some week.. I never read somebody becoming a vegetable or going into life coma, except a temporary coma that usually resulted in death.
Barbiturates were replaced with benzos a long time ago exactly because they were all easily so deadly if you took too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fedrea
V

vi777

Jun 23, 2020
Afaik if one takes a non lethal overdose of barbiturates worst case u have a long sleep and are in a zombie like state for a couple days after then return to normal. Just like when u severely OD on benzos.
All depending on tolerance ofc.

If I do test mine Ill share the results.

About the monopoly: there is an alternative: synthesising it urself. (but then still ud need to test it)
I am quite close to doing this equipment/precursor/knowledge wise but some pieces of the puzzle are still missing. The PPH doesnt give enough details. If someone is serious about synthesising it, Id love to talk, together we might be able to work it out.

Reactions: Commitmentphile101
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
Afaik if one takes a non lethal overdose of barbiturates worst case u have a long sleep and are in a zombie like state for a couple days after then return to normal. Just like when u severely OD on benzos.
All depending on tolerance ofc.

If I do test mine Ill share the results.

About the monopoly: there is an alternative: synthesising it urself. (but then still ud need to test it)
I am quite close to doing this equipment/precursor/knowledge wise but some pieces of the puzzle are still missing. The PPH doesnt give enough details. If someone is serious about synthesising it, Id love to talk, together we might be able to work it out.

Exactly what I was thinking. One of the keys and most important things we try to keep relevant about the methods over the quickness (to lessen the chance of being found and stopped), the peacefulness (To not suffer or feel discomfort), Dignity (Body integrity) should be of course, Reversibilty.. So that you can turn back to a normal life without the risk of becoming a vegetable or staying in coma forever. Which from what I read is not something that happens with barbiturates overdose and if you get into coma you end up dead shortly after.

By the way the problem with the test is that we need a quantitative test in order to find N in barbiturate samples... And this quantitative test we need to have is something that the PPH and exit international have stated to be working on since 2011 without any news. If we had such a test available we would already be at peace and everyone could see themselves how strong their product is.

Also if I recall we already had a case of Chinese N time ago that has been reported by PPH, so it wouldn't surprise me if that kind of N is finally returning on the market and again available to get.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rabitfever
V

vi777

Jun 23, 2020
The boiling point test would be a good way to acquire some more info about C's product, but the right equipment including a very precise thermometer (and using it well!) are needed.

This is a test that I might perform myself soon.

C

cursum.perficio

Nov 26, 2019
Which market is C selling from now? Could someone PM me it?

brainpain2

brainpain2

Student
Sep 16, 2019
Did anyone else here receive powder N from J (China) circa 2016?? I know she is no longer in business.

H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
Did A really just vanish? Anyone knows anything?

Reactions: Eusoul
SnowStroller

SnowStroller

Dec 23, 2019
Is there a way to get a refund with Energy Control? They're complete jerks at this point, ignoring all my mails on purpose. I also would like to know an alternative to Energy Control because I wanna know how pure my product is.
If you paid with a traditional method such as paypal, it's possible to do a claim/chargeback without issue. If you paid with BTC, unfortunately there's no recourse

Reactions: Moony21 and peacefulhorizons
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
After a long, exhausting, couple of months. I have received my order sometime ago. Thank you for everyone who has been patient with me in this journey.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, speck, Nipuedoniquiero and 12 others
NotMeantForHere

NotMeantForHere

I want to go like Marilyn Monroe
Feb 6, 2020
After a long, exhausting, couple of months. I have received my order sometime ago. Thank you for everyone who has been patient with me in this journey.
That's so good to hear!

• Hugs
Reactions: HelensNepenthe
disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
I'm so happy for you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic and HelensNepenthe
N

no.place

May 28, 2020

I'm really happy for you Helens, glad that your patience and hope to wait till this point has been rewarded.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, peacefulhorizons and HelensNepenthe
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
That is very good news. I'm very happy for you and thanks for keeping us updated : )

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, HelensNepenthe and Ἡγησίας
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Awesome. Does that mean everybody from this forum has received their N from C so far? (Except very recent orders.)

Reactions: Venessolotic and disabledandhopeless
C

cursum.perficio

Nov 26, 2019
anybody pm me the market c is selling from? is it still empire?

N

no.place

May 28, 2020
anybody pm me the market c is selling from? is it still empire?

No need to spam the same message over and over until somebody PMs you.
If you have been here for a while (and I read that you did since november) you'll be able ot PM many users who allow others to do that, perhaps ask somebody who has been active in this thread and bought the N or PM directly me and I'll try to help.

Last edited:
disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
I placed my order a few days ago, and I received it today. It took less than a week for me.

Tried smelling it, it has a very chemical smell.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Jumper Geo, TheNorthernSilence and 4 others
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
I placed my order a few days ago, and I received it today. It took less than a week for me.

where did you order from? and what country? if you dont mind me asking

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019

got the same smelling, and tastes awful

Woha 1 week? wtf thats fast

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, rikamonie and disabledandhopeless
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, peacefulhorizons and disabledandhopeless
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Anyone know the amount I would have to ingest to make it a day? My mental health is shattering. Taking the whole bottle? There are varying answers within this thread that make me skeptical.

Im mentally having a hard time processing this. Especially when impurities are scattered.

• Hugs
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Anyone know the amount I would have to ingest to make it a day? My mental health is shattering. Taking the whole bottle? There are varying answers within this thread that make me skeptical.

Im mentally having a hard time processing this. Especially when impurities are scattered.

who did you buy from? i heard C is not pure but 25g would be sufficient not sure about A

N

no.place

May 28, 2020

C says it's 98% pure, lab test brought here by user say 67/74%.. We don't know, sadly we don't have a quantity test.. But I'm sure as hell that this is a powerful barbiturate and most likely N (Also C knows that we could test it and call him out of business.. Also there has already BEEN a chinese vendor selling nembutal years ago).

Let's presume that this product has 25g of 67/74% pure N.. Then it would amount to at least 16g of pure N as somebody said previously.
Also your goal is to ctb, so in this case the more the better. You have to overdose, so there's no point in seeking an amount.
I'll just take it all (Also ffs I spent lots of money on this shit, why wouldn't I drink it all ahahah)

Reactions: Venessolotic
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020

@HelensNepenthe I'd imagine all of it? Why would you even worry or bother to measure? But maybe today is just a bad day and shouldn't be impulsive .. maybe you can try taking 150mg to see if it calms you down or just sleep until this shit storm passes?

N

no.place

May 28, 2020
Important question.. How would you store this kind of N? For now I put it in a drawer inside my wardrobe.. But now I'm concerned that the moisture and heat of summer might in some way deteriorate the product..

Reactions: Fedrea, Nipuedoniquiero and rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Important question.. How would you store this kind of N? For now I put it in a drawer inside my wardrobe.. But now I'm concerned that the moisture and heat of summer might in some way deteriorate the product..

not 100% sure someone else probably can provide a better answer buuut the best place is probably in the coolest place you can right now and low down since heat rises and for moisture you can buy those gel thingys i forget their name but u sometimes get them inside shoe boxes or something maybe put one inside a bag along with the N bottle