N

no.place

May 28, 2020
Why are you not openly commenting about the situation on here? Please be understanding that a lot of us have openly commented on their orders from this vendor. Without proper feedback, there are very clear risks associated with him exit scamming or possibly deceptively scamming people from his own market.

Don't get paranoid please, you're questioning me as if anybody who talks about that in private wants to hide something.
I'm not openly commenting here because I'm trying to help the user with specific technical details on how you buy on the onions and I rather not to that here.
For what concerns the order I have no issue about updating my situation and I'm here to do so.

Would you mind private messaging me who you're talking about? I don't have access to a USB with Tails.

Yes, I'll text you now.

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Don't get paranoid please, you're questioning me as if anybody who talks about that in private wants to hide something.
I'm not openly commenting here because I'm trying to help the user with specific technical details on how you buy on the onions and I rather not to that here.
For what concerns the order I have no issue about updating my situation and I'm here to do so.
Apologies. I thought you were talking about advancements in your order, or something that should not be disclosed. I believe we should be openly transparent about ordering from him -- for the greater good of anyone who comes across for the first time wanting to purchase from a vendor. You're valid for wanting to keep that information in private. I had assumed it was about C exclusively, in which I became a little suspicious or paranoid in your words.

I'm talking with Rika about the tools and tech details to buy from the onions.
Who I meant is "MC".

Reactions: peacefulhorizons
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
Apologies. I thought you were talking about advancements in your order, or something that should not be disclosed. I believe we should be openly transparent about ordering from him -- for the greater good of anyone who comes across for the first time wanting to purchase from a vendor. You're valid for wanting to keep that information in private. I had assumed it was about C exclusively, in which I became a little suspicious or paranoid in your words.

Who I meant is "MC".

Yeah sorry I misunderstood your message, then I got that you meant the new vendor I found.
I texted you now about it.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons and HelensNepenthe
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
i have just made my order from C via his personal website, i will keep everyone updated on what happens

cost was $756 total

Reactions: Venessolotic, peacefulhorizons, NotMeantForHere and 5 others
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
i have just made my order from C via his personal website, i will keep everyone updated on what happens

cost was $756 total
Is that the additional shipping thing you mentioned earlier?
I hope you'll have luck with him

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Ἡγησίας and rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Is that the additional shipping thing you mentioned earlier?
I hope you'll have luck with him

thank you, he seems to have different prices everywhere.. price on EM, email and website were all different, i think he raised the price when i asked on email, on his website it shows all of the costs (shipping and fees)

Reactions: Venessolotic and Yomyom
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
update on the order

the day after i put my order on the website it was finalised and i was told i will be given a shipping number in 3 days, i will keep updated on how that goes :)

edit: i mean tracking numberr

Reactions: Venessolotic, peacefulhorizons and Busdriver
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
Update:
I (stupidly) extended the escrow for another 15 days (should have done just 5-10 days and then perhaps decide to cancel the order) but in that moment I didn't really think about it and did it to wait for C response to my message.
I'll keep you updated till 29 june about how everything goes, then I guess I'll have to dispute my order and try something else instead.

• Hugs
Reactions: rikamonie
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
Update:

C finally replied.
The following is the message:

"I will check and back to you ASAP"

Let's see how it goes.

undersea_water

undersea_water

Apr 27, 2020
Hello guys, can someone PM me the Email of this person C?
thankyou

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Hello guys, can someone PM me the Email of this person C?
thankyou
You shouldn't really be emailing them, since they may direct you to their own shop, but then you won't get the benefit of escrow, so there is a greater risk of not getting your package and losing your money.
You should be contacting them on one of the marketplaces, where they have escrow....

Reactions: Jumper Geo and undersea_water
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Sorry, never noticed. I ordered from C on WHM. Paid the amount. He cancelled my order after what I am certain was fake tracking. I don't know why he gave fake tracking. He claimed planes to Canada were not being used and cancelled my order. He maintained that the tracking was real despite no parcel being found on 17 track.
Alternative would be to use a virtual mail forwarding company in another country, and place a new order....
Should be quite do-able....

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Alternative would be to use a virtual mail forwarding company
Not if he gives fake tracking.
Then I'd have to find out which countries C is currently sending to?

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Hi there,

I have received my package after less than 4 weeks. I bought over WHM. Kitchen scale says exactly 25 g. I tested a very small amout of it, the awful taste alone lets me deem it genuine, also got a bit dizzy afterwards.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, Maxx_Mingus, no.place and 2 others
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
BIG UPDATE:

The tracking number finally updated (He himself told me that the number only updates once in the country, thus if it doesn't update it has most likely been found by customs).

The package is coming to my post... I'm so excited.
I'm happy that I kept on believed, that it could be possible...

It's still not in my hands, thus I'll keep updating you guys till the very end.
It feels unreal, like a dream.

Let's hope for the best.

UPDATE UPDATE:

The tracking website told me that the package is already in my city's postal system.. oh my god guys.

____
P.S: By the way guys, I think that along Meto and the N the best thing to use for avoiding the bad taste is definitely lidocaine and I think I'll order that to numb my taste buds.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Venessolotic, Busdriver, Mare Tranquillitatis and 2 others
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
after 3 days i got my track number on C website and a message that said the tracking will be updated when the package arrives in my country and will take 18-20 days to reach the destination and that because of the pandemic packages may be delayed

i copied and paste the link he gave and it took me to a page where the tracking link was, i put it on 17 track and it says ready for shipment it says using netherlands post which is weird but i guess itll change once its in UK

Yeah I've read that is normal and that the shipment from the NL already happened for some users here.
Seems that everything is going as usual, nothing weird.

By the way it's good to see you again!

• Hugs
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Yeah I've read that is normal and that the shipment from the NL already happened for some users here.
Seems that everything is going as usual, nothing weird.

By the way it's good to see you again!

thats good then!

good to see you too i wish you the best with your parcel :hug:

Reactions: Venessolotic
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
:OHmm.. is C's easier to acquire then for Dutch people? Dutch people get it faster because the N does not need to go to an another country?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I would advise to not go into any more details, as this gives authorities too much reference points. Eventually they will shut this source down.

Reactions: Samsa
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
I would advise to not go into any more details, as this gives authorities too much reference points. Eventually they will shut this source down.

Yes and no.
Yes because this gives more sources for common users on the inernet to report this website (as they did with the petition againist ss).
No because authorities are already aware about both this website and the markets on which these sellers operate.

So it doesn't really matter if we talk about it openly or not, we just try to be discreet to lessen the attention, but if there authorities are on work about all this they eventually will find a method to shut all this.

The fact is that C is from China (so you get that we're not talking about a country active in interpol or with usa's political cooperations) and also uses a way to sell that makes it really hard to trace him. The only times where they get somebody is usually when we talk about big markets creators, very rarely sellers (unless the website has infos about them).

Until we have this source for N, I'd suggest everyone to use it. I still don't have here the N but it is indeed in my city's postal system and many people who ordered both from the market and his website got everything in place. So, I don't know if he will ever exit scam, but for now he's selling big time a single opportunity that I myself never thought to see around.

Be safe everyone.

Reactions: disabledandhopeless and Busdriver
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Yes, but it didn't feel like a natural sort of sleep. As in, when I'm really tired and just want to doze off and relax. It felt like I just couldn't stay awake. No dreams or anything, don't remember anything. Like a blackout. When I woke up, didn't feel refreshed from a natural deep sleep. Body heavy and still groggy
How long did it take to fall asleep?

C

Commitmentphile101

Apr 16, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm new here- people abbreviate the methods SN, N , and books like the PPH and other stuff I assume so these pages are not able to be googled easily? It took a while to find out what they all meant.

I was convinced I wanted to use SN but then people were saying that it was not as peaceful as others were making out, and that to feel no pain you would need the PERFECT dose for your age, sex, bodyweight, medical condition etc... Otherwise facing a potential final 30 mins of at least SOME discomfort.
That's when I decided N was far better, the only barrier being money. What a beautiful method. Peaceful, quick, during sleep, and dignified. I don't care how expensive it is. For me this is a price worth paying.
Sadly though this attracts scammers because of easy money due to price. I am in England.

Its all good reading you can get it from A,B, C, D and be prepared to pay for it but if no one is willing to say where A,B,C,D can be contacted/purchased from (which I totally understand because the nobody wants the P to know about this), then what am I supposed to do? What confuses me is how others have found C if no one is willing to share information.
I really need to get N from C. Someone help me please. PM me or something. anything.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Energy Control hasn't been responding to my emails for over 14 days. I don't think I will be able to verify the purity of my N, considering they simply ignore my request and it still says "payment pending" on my order despite me paying them like 3 weeks ago. And I don't want to send around samples of such an expensive drug to companies that ignore my messages and pretend like they didn't receive my money. Just a quick update, in case anyone still hoped to see the purity of my N. If anyone can recommend another legit, trustworthy lab I'll look into them, otherwise I'll keep my product untested - for now. I completely trust C and considering all the reports of experiments with his substance in this thread and all the purity results I've seen so far, I think it's legit and I think the purity of my N will also be around 65-75%, which seems to be the average purity of his product. I think I can ctb with my N without any worries of ever waking up again and that's enough for me. I don't need to know the specific purity of it if the N does its job properly.

Sorry people.

This leads me to my next question though: what dosage would you recommend for N that has an approximate 70% purity? I'm not quite sure if I should just chug it all. I know my N from A (I have 2 bottles) contains 12g of pentobarbital and that's a very lethal dosage for average people. And if C's product is 70% pure, it means I have 18g of pentobarbital in that 25g of powder. Would you say taking half of that is enough? That would mean it's 9g of pentobarbital. I'm female and my weight is 62kg.

Last edited:
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
You're right, better to not tell the carriers on the forum.
You never know.

I think that Samsa was hinting us to not talk about what carrier is bringing us the package (you wrote it in your post), since authorities could track that down. Perhaps it'd be the best to edit the message.

ah i see, i will do

it wouldnt let me edit i guess its been too long since i posted it? >:(

N

no.place

May 28, 2020
Energy Control hasn't been responding to my emails for over 14 days. I don't think I will be able to verify the purity of my N, considering they simply ignore my request and it still says "payment pending" on my order despite me paying them like 3 weeks ago. And I don't want to send around samples of such an expensive drug to companies that ignore my messages and pretend like they didn't receive my money. Just a quick update, in case anyone still hoped to see the purity of my N. If anyone can recommend another legit, trustworthy lab I'll look into them, otherwise I'll keep my product untested - for now. I completely trust C and considering all the reports of experiments with his substance in this thread and all the purity results I've seen so far, I think it's legit and I think the purity of my N will also be around 65-75%, which seems to be the average purity of his product. I think I can ctb with my N without any worries of ever waking up again and that's enough for me. I don't need to know the specific purity of it if the N does its job properly.

Sorry people.

This leads me to my next question though: what dosage would you recommend for N that has an approximate 70% purity? I'm not quite sure if I should just chug it all. I know my N from A (I have 2 bottles) contains 12g of pentobarbital and that's a very lethal dosage for average people. And if C's product is 70% pure, it means I have 18g of pentobarbital in that 25g of powder. Would you say taking half of that is enough? That would mean it's 9g of pentobarbital. I'm female and my weight is 62kg.

I don't think it would make sense to take less than the total product you have. I'd just take it all to be extra sure (and would take even more if I got it) to definitely ctb by the substance. .

ah i see, i will do

it wouldnt let me edit i guess its been too long since i posted it? >:(

Yeah, I guess so.. Don't worry tho, it was just to say to avoid talking about carriers' names or country where they arrive in the future, so we can play it safe.

Last edited:
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019

I weight 66kg and got confirmation from two different end of life orgs that 10g of pure N is plenty for someone my weight. Same answer from the PPH forum. I was ready to take up to 15g, but they all told me that it would be overkill and totally unecessary.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020

Sorry people.

You have enough for 3 people .. and most can't get enough for 1..

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I think that Samsa was hinting us to not talk about what carrier is bringing us the package (you wrote it in your post), since authorities could track that down. Perhaps it'd be the best to edit the message.
That was what I wanted to say, too.
Better delete your reply too.
You should also delete your quotation of his reply then ;-D
I asked myself the same question. I am male and 80 kg. Taking everything might increase the risk of vomiting, so just taking everything even if not needed is also not wise.