HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
who did you buy from? i heard C is not pure but 25g would be sufficient not sure about A
I've bought from C.

@HelensNepenthe I'd imagine all of it? Why would you even worry or bother to measure? But maybe today is just a bad day and shouldn't be impulsive .. maybe you can try taking 150mg to see if it calms you down or just sleep until this shit storm passes?
I just don't want to vomit it up.

disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
Would it be possible to get the same info via PM? I would be forever grateful.

I seem to be in the same boat. Any info would be much appreciated.
I'll be able to send you a PM once you reach 5 posts.

Reactions: checkouttime and Duffbeer9999
D

Duffbeer9999

May 25, 2020
I'll be able to send you a PM once you reach 5 posts.
Ok great I must be getting close! Thank you so very much!
I ordered N from B, paid him and this is last email from him (27 October):

"OK, I'll let you know when I'm ready. Recently, Chinese police are investigating it. I will send it to you later. Please trust me"

I tried to contact him after this time. Without success... Guys, you really should be careful and not talk too much about N and every delivery details on open forum.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: disabledandhopeless
D

Deleted member 4993

Anyone know the amount I would have to ingest to make it a day? My mental health is shattering. Taking the whole bottle? There are varying answers within this thread that make me skeptical.

Im mentally having a hard time processing this. Especially when impurities are scattered.

we all have our own opinions but I have always advised Min 20g + of the powder, different suppliers many old friends and
none have ever failed,
I don't pay attention to so called failures, if that sounds harsh, I can live with it.
I have learnt sadly from experience that no one genuine returns.
I rarely post anymore except for a few I respect so best wishes to you from my heart,

• Hugs
Reactions: Deafsn0w, HelensNepenthe and peacefulhorizons
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I'd imagine all of it? Why would you even worry or bother to measure? But maybe today is just a bad day and shouldn't be impulsive .. maybe you can try taking 150mg to see if it calms you down or just sleep until this shit storm passes?
All of it could be close to 20 g with a higher risk of vomiting. It might not be the best way to just swallow it all.

Btw N has depression as a side effect and mentally I felt considerably worse the day after I did my test, so I would advise not to take any of it to calm down.

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
I've bought from C.

from the information we have on the purity of Cs N you would be best to take it all since 15g is the recommended dose of pure N and theres just over that in his N taking any less isnt worth the risk of just inducing a coma instead of CTB
All of it could be close to 20 g with a higher risk of vomiting. It might not be the best way to just swallow it all.

Btw N has depression as a side effect and mentally I felt considerably worse the day after I did my test, so I would advise not to take any of it to calm down.

unless they have it tested to find out the purity we can only go off of what others have gotten back which isnt pure so would unlikely be 20g of N unfortunately theres no way of saying exactly how much they need to take we can only estimate i think

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Fedrea
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
I've bought from C.

You obviously need to take meto or an antiemetic of such before drinking the N.. Like, at least an hour or half an hour before.

The best bet is to do the 48 hours meto regime and feast for 12 hour only drinking water.
You can't take N without antiemetic, you'd risk puking everything.

L

lion4000b

May 6, 2020
C says it's 98% pure, lab test brought here by user say 67/74%.. We don't know, sadly we don't have a quantity test..

I agree. We don't know. But why are people so quick to assume the lab test submitted by a user is accurate? I dont know why C would lie, especially if he is smart enough to understand and address this market, and know that we need approx 15 grams to safely ctb. Why then take the 15 grams, add another 10 grams of filler, and then lie to us knowing we would find out. Seems weird to me.

Btw, has anyone conducted the test that Dr Nitschke uses to test N? Its either on youtube or vimeo. He used test strips and distilled water.

Last edited:
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
I agree. We don't know. But why are people so quick to assume the lab test submitted by a user is accurate? I dont know why C would lie, especially if he is smart enough to understand and address this market, and know that we need approx 15 grams to safely ctb. Why then take the 15 grams, add another 10 grams of filler, and then lie to us knowing we would find out. Seems weird to me.

Btw, has anyone conducted the test that Dr Nitschke uses to test N? Its either on youtube or vimeo. He used test strips and distilled water.

i think we have concluded that C just tells us what the lab he uses tells him, we arent sure and cant be certain, he can put the price higher is the quantity of what hes selling is higher so why wouldn't he people are still gonna buy from him even if we find out it isnt pure

Reactions: lion4000b and peacefulhorizons
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020

C doesn't care. He is a drug dealer and he is the only game in town. People have no choice but to purchase from him unless another reputable seller arises on the market.

Reactions: Venessolotic, tryingtoescape, Fedrea and 5 others
L

lion4000b

May 6, 2020
[QU
C doesn't care. He is a drug dealer and he is the only game in town. People have no choice but to purchase from him unless another reputable seller arises on the market.

I understand that but using the same rationale why would he then bother to use filler and lie to people. Why go through the charade when he has no competition. And why would his lab also engage in a charade and lie to him. And would he really not test the product before he sells it? Its certainly possible but its so unnecessary. All of use would buy 15 grams of pure N for the same price as 25 grams of cut N. I think its an odd business decision but then again Im not a Chinese drug dealer..

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
He is a drug dealer. His goal is to get your money. He doesn't have any competition at the moment, so you will need to buy from him regardless. He is not selling a product like steroids that provides repeat business. This is a one and done product.

I think the issue here is that you think too highly of drug dealers. A lot of them are scammers on the market. They are more concerned with selling their product at the end of the day. If there was more options available, I think he would be more concerned about his product since it will affect his bottom line.

Reactions: tryingtoescape, Nipuedoniquiero, disabledandhopeless and 2 others
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I understand that but using the same rationale why would he then bother to use filler and lie to people. Why go through the charade when he has no competition. And why would his lab also engage in a charade and lie to him. And would he really not test the product before he sells it? Its certainly possible but its so unnecessary. All of use would buy 15 grams of pure N for the same price as 25 grams of cut N. I think its an odd business decision but then again Im not a Chinese drug dealer..
Firstly it is bad rationale to think the best of somebody only because you cannot comprehend why they would do something else.
Secondly there is probably no filler. Only because a substance is not pure it is not necessarily a filler involved, it may be hard to synthesize it purer. The lab of course will lie to make their product look better, like pretty much every company today does with marketing.

Reactions: Moony21, SnowStroller, peacefulhorizons and 2 others
F

FadingAway

Jun 22, 2020
Has anyone been successful receiving N from C in the US?

N

no.place

May 28, 2020
Firstly it is bad rationale to think the best of somebody only because you cannot comprehend why they would do something else.
Secondly there is probably no filler. Only because a substance is not pure it is not necessarily a filler involved, it may be hard to synthesize it purer. The lab of course will lie to make their product look better, like pretty much every company today does with marketing.

Those who despise buy.

I have now some years of experience with vendors, and frankly there is just NO reason nor evidence why would C scam somebody, absolutely none for now, and I already talked about it why he has no reason to. These are all theories for now and being a "drug dealer" doesn't mean you can't do legit business.
The same way a legal vendor can scam you.
Also since he got the trouble to keep money in escrow, giving the chance to buyers to get back their funds and build his own shop (On which for now nobody was scammed).

If you scam, you close immediately business and lose all the opportunities to make big money, especially with no competition, so it makes no reason to suspect somebody on the base of "he's a drug dealer".
I think many users here never even used such markets reading how much need of infos many need and with such low experience you can't just go talk about it as if you're dealing on the streets. Exit scamming for instance is something that is done after a great quantity of trust and money coming from an ongoing business or directly from the hosting website (so even vendors can lose their money in escrow and have to risk it all).
On half a thousand bucks of purchases I made in total I think I have lost like.. 50/70 bucks perhaps? From scamming. So perhaps I know something about it.
AND as last point, if C where to scam anybody, firstly the word would immediately spread, secondly he would get banned or get all his orders cancelled on the market (losing a lot, even if he did ship the items) and he would have to close his own mantained shop, naming a new business, changing keys, contacts etc etc.
Which if you're doing fine business, have somebody who provides you regular supplying and got everything going on, cannot just do like that.. We're not talking about Lil Johnny not selling his buds from his basement and keeping the money, but something that a "big" vendor needs to organize.
Also, according to this, then A should be an unrealiable drug dealer as well, who might scam you one moment or the other.. Just because he's on the PPH we can't talk bad about him? That's curious.

There is people who are willing to get scammed everyday only at the thought to be finally getting something even close to N and by writing these things after we had some results about the product containing N we're just going to make people who'll decide to buy it even more scared and doubtful or hopeless and just spitting in the plate you're eating, which is not entirely correct (I can understand reasonable suspect, but here we're just talking bias and not facts).
I myself would have never by far thought I could be getting this powder in my hands and feel this much relieved.

But if you want you can ctb with a pletora of other methods (not euthanasia approved like this one).

If you don't trust, don't buy. Simple as that.

__

Have a nice one everybody, by this weekend I think I'll choose where to stay to ctb and keep you tuned.

Has anyone been successful receiving N from C in the US?

I talked with a couple of users here who got it, guess it's okay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rabitfever, Moony21, lion4000b and 1 other person
L

lion4000b

May 6, 2020
There is people who are willing to get scammed everyday only at the thought to be finally getting something even close to N and by writing these things after we had some results about the product containing N we're just going to make people who'll decide to buy it even more scared and doubtful or hopeless and just spitting in the plate you're eating, which is not entirely correct (I can understand reasonable suspect, but here we're just talking bias and not facts).
I myself would have never by far thought I could be getting this powder in my hands and feel this much relieved.

Exactly. I gave practical reasons why he would not scam from a pure business perspective and the above posters completely ignored these reasons and made it about my lack of EI: "you think too much of drug dealers" and "you cant comprehend people". No, you guys don't understand business. My original point was very simple: there are hundreds of N dealers online and we have one that is meticulously building his business based on his reputation and as such I contested that its possible he is telling the truth and that the lab readings that one individual has provided may be inaccurate. Which brings me to my original question: has anyone conducted the test that Dr Nitschke uses to test N? This is the test here:

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
that the lab readings that one individual has provided may be inaccurate
Plenty of people here provided lab results, either directly or via PM to trusted members. The lab results are accurate.

I still think it is not wise to think somebody is not lying only because you cannot think of their reasons. It is pretty clear here, he states nearly perfect purity while several lab tests of a professional lab say otherwise.

In the end he might just not be smart, so any reasoning why he would not do this and that is obsolete.

Reactions: rikamonie and Saed
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Plenty of people here provided lab results, either directly or via PM to trusted members. The lab results are accurate.

I still think it is not wise to think somebody is not lying only because you cannot think of their reasons. It is pretty clear here, he states nearly perfect purity while several lab tests of a professional lab say otherwise.

In the end he might just not be smart, so any reasoning why he would not do this and that is obsolete.

i agree, theres no reason why we should trust him when others have other results, say we trust him and take less of his N because we think its pure, this could not be sufficient to CTB if it turns out not pure, so i think we shouldnt risk trusting him and take more to efficiently CTB and if someone is scared of vomiting because they trust its pure then the only thing they can do is to test it themselves

L

lion4000b

May 6, 2020

I thought we only had one set of lab results? We have multiple sets confirming a roughly 65% purity?

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I have read this whole thread from the beginning. Yes, several people (at least 3) have tested it with results from 67 to 74 %.

Reactions: Fedrea, lion4000b, NotMeantForHere and 3 others
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Has anyone heard about how long the powdered N is usable afted mixing it with water and putting it in the fridge, in case SI kicks in?

Reactions: SnowStroller
L

lion4000b

May 6, 2020
I have read this whole thread from the beginning. Yes, several people (at least 3) have tested it with results from 67 to 74 %.

Thats certainly substantial evidence. I retract my contention. Thanks

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Has anyone heard about how long the powdered N is usable afted mixing it with water and putting it in the fridge, in case SI kicks in?
The only answer I can think of is don't mix it with water unless you are 1000% sure

Reactions: Fedrea, peacefulhorizons and Yomyom
SnowStroller

SnowStroller

Dec 23, 2019
Mixing with water will lead to faster degradation over time. Only mix when you are absolutely ready to drink. And if you do mix but need to keep it for a while, use pure (not tap) water, such as reverse osmosis filtered bottled water, to ensure it maintains potency for as long as possible.

It should still last a while in solution for CTB, especially if you use the full 25 g (which even with 70% purity is more than enough). I would estimate that it can keep for about 2 years, but I wouldn't risk much beyond that. Use pure water to maintain peace of mind.

Also, seal it in an airtight container with as little air as possible to get more time out of it. My estimate is based on the 5 year shelf life of liquid N, which in actuality is basically powder N in solution with miscellaneous other substances that mainly serve to make it injectable. The key to shelf life is pure water, low temperature, and low exposure to light and air. I would wrap the container in aluminum foil to ensure no light reaches the solution. You are absolutely correct in suggesting that putting it in a fridge would be ideal. Overall, I would say 2 years under those conditions would be reasonable for N mixed with water.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fedrea, rhiino and Busdriver
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I will get pure water then, just in case.

Reactions: SnowStroller
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
I'm going to ctb with N from C tonight.
If you want you can stay updated on the situation here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/im-going-to-ctb-this-weekend-with-n-from-c.42272/