• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
I have been on a ton of medication over the years and stopped taking anything a couple years back due to side effects. I have pretty severe borderline and I am also Diagnosed with MD type 2 and anxiety disorder. Things were "ok" or at least I made it through a few years but now it's getting pretty bad again. I am terrified of becoming a zombie with no sex drive or lust for life (even though I don't have it now but there is something about taking a drug that turns you into this that scares me) Not to mention the horror stories surrounding certain drugs. I was actually more suicidal when I was on 6 different psych meds at once.
Any suggestions? I think I'm going to give it one last hoorah... if not for my sake then my daughters who didn't ask to be here. I feel terrible guilt about leaving her alone. Please share your "drug" opinion and suggestions. I would appreciate it. :wink:

Last edited:
Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
I'd steer clear of any and all meds, the way that these chemicals get approved makes organized crime look ethical
Peace/hugs
What would be your suggestion To help the chemical imbalance I have going on? I'm at the point in my life where I feel extremely unstable emotionally.... and desperate. I can actually feel my "brain" getting worse, it's not a good place to be in. What do other do when they have a mental health "relapse" ( for lack of a better term even though I hate this one)

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
What would be your suggestion To help the chemical imbalance I have going on? I'm at the point in my life where I feel extremely unstable emotionally.... and desperate. I can actually feel my "brain" getting worse, it's not a good place to be in. What do other do when they have a mental health "relapse" ( for lack of a better term even though I hate this one)
I know how you feel and I'm sorry that you feel like this. Have you ever tried Sam-e? I took it before and it pulled me out of hell quickly but after awhile it seemed to lose effectiveness (like most treatments). If you aren't taking anything at all right now I would say it cant hurt, it has the potential to put someone into a manic phase but that just shows you that it works.
peace/hugs❤️

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Lamictal (lamotrigine) was fairly good to me for a while, it was like being cured. I now take lithium but it has caused me hypothyroidism. Atypical antipsychotics have made me fat. Tranquillisers have made me horribly dependent on them.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Lamictal (lamotrigine) was fairly good to me for a while, it was like being cured. I now take lithium but it has caused me hypothyroidism. Atypical antipsychotics have made me fat. Tranquillisers have made me horribly dependent on them.
Just out of curiosity, why'd you stop taking Lamictal, if I may?

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Stay away from generic drugs if you can, they are not tested and are even more bullshit than the name brand drugs which are a scam anyways
Peace/hugs

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018

How long did it take to start working ?

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I haven't tried it, but there are good reviews for Methylene Blue online for depression and also bi polar depression. Might be worth a research. You can buy it and dose it yourself from the internet.

I'm sorry you (and all of us) are suffering xx

Reactions: azucaramargo
P

Pepper

May 22, 2019
I also have BPD, MDD and SAD. A lot of other borderlines I have talked to who live in my area say smoking marijuana help them. I used to as well for two years, but now I'm back on medication and I feel my brain getting worse, too.

Reactions: Throwawaysoul
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I also have BPD, MDD and SAD. A lot of other borderlines I have talked to who live in my area say smoking marijuana help them. I used to as well for two years, but now I'm back on medication and I feel my brain getting worse, too.
I love weed and I have borderline pd. It's my favorite. I tried to quit but it made my job impossible to deal with when I did. I'm like yea I can quit the harder stuff but not the weed. I take stimulants sometimes but those are not something u can do daily because the crashes can be bad and depletes your natural feel good chemicals in the brain. Withdrawal is uncomfortable even if u take stimulant meds for just a few days at a time and suddenly stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: azucaramargo
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
My ex demanded we quit weed and I went into depression. Told her that stopping weed made me depressed and she just said bullshit I don't believe you. I can't believe I got involved with that witch
Peace

exhausted

exhausted

Experienced
Oct 22, 2019
I am on Quetiapine and Lamotrigine. They seem to be doing sweet fuck all, but I have heard Lamotrigine is fantastic for BPD. I am interested in Pregabalin or Gabapentin, but I can't get a psychiatrist so...

• Aww..
Reactions: Nem
P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
Used to be on lamictal and other benzodiazepines, as well as haloperidol for acute episodes. Stelazine didn't work though, atypical antipsychotics tried didn't work very well either.

P

Pepper

May 22, 2019
I love weed and I have borderline pd. It's my favorite. I tried to quit but it made my job impossible to deal with when I did. I'm like yea I can quit the harder stuff but not the weed. I take stimulants sometimes but those are not something u can do daily because the crashes can be bad and depletes your natural feel good chemicals in the brain. Withdrawal is uncomfortable even if u take stimulant meds for just a few days at a time and suddenly stop.

It helped me with my mental health issues, and also physical health issues. But, I had to quit this year in order to get my clonazepam/klonopin back because I couldn't smoke and take a controlled substance. My NP (not even a fucking psychiatrist) weaned me off of it, but I went through withdrawls because I was on 2mg, and I've been using it since 2010 (just not always the same dosage, but the past three years have been 2mg). I also can't smoke because of my job. Never did anything harder. My NP is now trying to wean me off the clonazepam/klonopin because it didn't show up in my urine, and when they took blood it was at a 10 instead of being inbetween a 20-70. My metabolism has changed though, so that's probably why. Plus, the mental health care system where I reside is absolute garbage, and they're monopolizing everything including with their policy changes. And she knows how much I hate their system. Probably why she put in my chart, "suicide ideation" and "suicide intent", even though I haven't mentioned anything about suicide at all. C*nt can apparently hold grudges. Hopefully this new NP that I'm seeing that's not in their system can help me out, and get me the fuck out of there and I can actually see a therapist who specializes in BPD because the guy I'm seeing now (or any of their therapists, really) doesn't specialize in anything. Such a broken fucking system.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It helped me with my mental health issues, and also physical health issues. But, I had to quit this year in order to get my clonazepam/klonopin back because I couldn't smoke and take a controlled substance. My NP (not even a fucking psychiatrist) weaned me off of it, but I went through withdrawls because I was on 2mg, and I've been using it since 2010 (just not always the same dosage, but the past three years have been 2mg). I also can't smoke because of my job. Never did anything harder. My NP is now trying to wean me off the clonazepam/klonopin because it didn't show up in my urine, and when they took blood it was at a 10 instead of being inbetween a 20-70. My metabolism has changed though, so that's probably why. Plus, the mental health care system where I reside is absolute garbage, and they're monopolizing everything including with their policy changes. And she knows how much I hate their system. Probably why she put in my chart, "suicide ideation" and "suicide intent", even though I haven't mentioned anything about suicide at all. C*nt can apparently hold grudges. Hopefully this new NP that I'm seeing that's not in their system can help me out, and get me the fuck out of there and I can actually see a therapist who specializes in BPD because the guy I'm seeing now (or any of their therapists, really) doesn't specialize in anything. Such a broken fucking system.
It's such bullshit how they do that. Like if u take pills somehow weed is different lol! I admitted to the lady that I smoke weed lightly and she still prescribed me a controlled substance which shocked me slightly.

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
It was pretty quick. I can't remember exactly it was quite some time ago.

I'm only a week in. I already notice it has impacted my ability to cry. But I'm still angry and sad.
My ex demanded we quit weed and I went into depression. Told her that stopping weed made me depressed and she just said bullshit I don't believe you. I can't believe I got involved with that witch
Peace

Sorry to hear that. Weed DEFINITELY has shitty withdrawal effects. Depression, aggression, nightmares, insomnia, road rage oh the road rage, more then usual suicidal thoughts. Mine start happening within 24 hours of going without. It usually starts with aggression and yelling. I literally have to consume the same amount every day around the same time.

The right dose and strain literally cures me. Problem is finding the right dose and strain. First the dose. I want to be able to just take it once or twice a day like a pill and not have to sneak off and rip bong hits or smoke all day long. I feel stupid being stoned all the time.

Strains. Every time I find one that works, it disappears or stops working. I waste a lot of money with trial and error. It almost feels like constantly changing antidepressants. Anything above 20% THC makes me very anxious. I live in a medical state but there is no consistency. At least there are labels i can stupid.

mary jane is a cruel mistress.