• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mirrorgurl

Mar 27, 2024
I'm terrified of what's happened to me.

I know BPD/ NPD exist on a spectrum so I'm pretty much 100% certain I am experiencing a total collapse. It feels like suicide is the only option and I'm so scared to die.

It's impossible to explain but a very specific circumstance occurred in my life and I am now completely unable to recover. I cannot function at all. For 6 months I've been unable to wash, eat, work or look after myself at all.

Previously I was a full time teacher and masters student. I have never not worked since I was 16. In 26 now.

The only why I can explain it is I suddenly saw my life and everything I've ever done with this unbearable clarity. It revealed to me who I was. This dysfunctional woman who relies completely on external validation in order to have a will to live. Something happened that meant I lost EVERYTHING. The way everyone viewed me switched, because I split on myself and started to over share all these overwhelming realisations.

I left my job, my uni, I moved back home and now my narcissistic mum has all my stuff and control over me. Being there reminded me of how I was created to be like this by her. I left and now the only person I have is my toxic ex but he hates me too.

I don't know how to put it into words. I have no way out. I feel that suicide really is the only option or I will end up in a hospital permanently. Because I cannot function at all. My brain doesn't work anymore. I can't make decisions and all I feel is total apathy. I feel I am already dead. The doctors don't understand what's happened to me. I know exactly what it is but explaining it is so hard because no one can comprehend why a certain thing happening to someone like me would destroy me so completely. To an outsider it looks like I've just randomly gone insane.

I'm scared of death. I'm terrified I will never recover from this. Please has anyone gone through anything like this.

Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
I'm so sorry you're struggling and are so distressed.

You come across as incredibly articulate. Can you write down what has happened to cause this change? Maybe as a letter addressed "to whom it may concern" if that helps?

If you're scared to die, then use your intelligence and skills (which you've clearly got in spades, even before I knew about the masters and teaching qualification) to fight for yourself. You deserve so much more than you're getting at home and the doctors need to understand so they can help. And that's where you come in.

onceinthefuturewas

onceinthefuturewas

Apr 13, 2023
You can always tell us what went wrong- people are free to vent whenever you want here, and if you want to get back up, venting/ talking to us can help you realize something.