• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Interesting idea. Where did you read this?

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
to go with a smile, to go with nothing but relaxation running through your body, I think is the way many would love to know, if there's a magic formula, I hope someone finds it and shares it!

Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
The short answer is that it I believe it can, the form of meditation that I used to use definitely did, though obviously not enough, but I think it depends on your technique. I never practiced mindfulness meditation though, I was aiming for dissociating with my body and the outside environment rather than becoming more aware of it.
I don't really know how to give the long answer.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I think it would be cool to get into some type of other worldly state of consciousness as you do it. I also love the idea of having a wonderfully set up room to do it in involving flowers, incense, candles, soft music and comfortable pillows everywhere. After all this is quite a journey to embark on, full of mystical meanings. It's a journey of the spirit and we have the ability to actually choose this, unlike when we were born. I think it should be honored as the precious experience it is.

Reactions: ronigail9
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I think it would be cool to get into some type of other worldly state of consciousness as you do it. I also love the idea of having a wonderfully set up room to do it in involving flowers, incense, candles, soft music and comfortable pillows everywhere. After all this is quite a journey to embark on, full of mystical meanings. It's a journey of the spirit and we have the ability to actually choose this, unlike when we were born. I think it should be honored as the precious experience it is.
Haha I don't think my death would be half as pleasant. Would be nice though.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
It will make it easier for me to set up something pleasant and soothing in the room I do it in. I want to try as much as possible to focus on the journey and specialness of the moment.

Reactions: ronigail9
P

pua

Nov 19, 2019
I want to be laughing my arse off as I do it.

İ think we CAN train our brain about SI with the meditation,maybe it will take some time but not impossible
It will make it easier for me to set up something pleasant and soothing in the room I do it in. I want to try as much as possible to focus on the journey and specialness of the moment.
İ think we will train our brain about SI with the meditation,maybe it will take some time but not impossible

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I'm experienced in meditation and still have this strange SI which seems to be part of my being. It takes over of it's own accord. It's part of my body chemistry. I'm going to honor that too and thank it for all it's done for me.

P

pua

Nov 19, 2019
I'm experienced in meditation and still have this strange SI which seems to be part of my being. It takes over of it's own accord. It's part of my body chemistry. I'm going to honor that too and thank it for all it's done for me.

iam dissapointed,its sad to hear that

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
iam dissapointed,its sad to hear that
You know setting yourself up to battle a normal part of living and your body with meditation is going to fail. If you come by that in the normal course of meditation it's ok but to try to meditate with that kept in mind as the reason is futile.

B

BeBraveBrother

Student
Sep 5, 2020
I assume autosuggestive words could help if I really mean (!) them i.e.
"It's okay to let go" ,
"everything in my life is done, there is no cause for fear or regrett"
"I am feeling right to let this life and myself go and everything is ready to disappear"
"I am feeling more and more right to let go" .....

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
BTW I should add I have over come SI, it didn't exist at one point, I was ready to go, but I felt nothing, no fear, no calm, no anger, no saddness, nothing, I wish I had felt something.

Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Thoughts of the Buddhist monk who set himself on fire to protest the Vietnam War come to mind. He was in a meditated state. If interested, you can Google to see those historical pictures. If I knew how to use spoilers, I would have attached.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
How did u overcome SI?

You need to be in the right place mentally, you need to understand jumping, no matter what there is no going back, but you will either die or live with serious injury. IF you can accept that, if you can bring all the hell to the front of your mind, all the hell that makes you want to CTB, bring to the edge that pain, realise that this is what you want, this is your desire, then jumping will be as easy as taking one step in front of the other.

(I have nearly jumped, I had NO SI using methods and similar above) but a random passerby pulled me back ffs

PM me if you wish for links to my blog were I was going through this hell!