• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kanashiii

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024
Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing good, as you can possibly tell by viewing my past posts, jumping wasnt succesful in any way shape or form, so Im deciding to try something new, either hanging, or overdose, or a mixture of both, I know DXM (Dextromethorphan) can kill in high quantities, and when mixed with alcohol, can throw the heart in a dangerous ahrrythmia? (Not the best at research so excuse any mistakes), I also used a bit of chat gpt to see how to affects SI, and it states "The combination of DXM and alcohol can impair cognitive and physical function, including decision-making abilities. This impairment can affect one's judgment and ability to recognize danger, potentially compromising survival instincts. Additionally, the depressive effects on the central nervous system can lead to dangerous situations such as respiratory depression or loss of consciousness" with this in mind, perhaps jumping or hanging, or the train method wont be as scary? Im not too worried about the trip aspect of dxm as I went on an absolute bender for days on end at a time with this drug, and alcohol, I can mix with another drink to make it fastly swallowable? (Sorry for the grammer) All in all, I am in no way shape nor form a chemist or biology major, but itd be nice to see if anyone has some knowledge on this, what to mix with the substances to further potentiate and compromise all chances of survival from the combination, like if there was another otc med I can take in quantities to further disrupt the heart, brain, respiratory, etc. Any feedback is greatly appreciate about these substances, I am only a 10 minute walk away from the store that has all of these medications, so any advice will be taken kindly, thank you all, have a great day/night!

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
DXM is a dissociative. Combined with alcohol, it's unlikely to result in death- I mean, it's possible, sure, but not likely.

Combined with another method, it could be successful- however, on a heavy dose, one might not be capable of following through with the actually lethal method and may be more likely to end up just walking around tripping and end up in a hospital.

Overdosing, especially on otc medication is not a good or reliable way to go. I wish it was- but it is not.

Kanashiii

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024
DXM is a dissociative. Combined with alcohol, it's unlikely to result in death- I mean, it's possible, sure, but not likely.

Combined with another method, it could be successful- however, on a heavy dose, one might not be capable of following through with the actually lethal method and may be more likely to end up just walking around tripping and end up in a hospital.

Overdosing, especially on otc medication is not a good or reliable way to go. I wish it was- but it is not.
Yikkkes, I just finished taking them
Welp, might as well report back later to let everyone know what happens lol

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I would expect some potential vomiting at first (although perhaps not), and then a rather fun night detached from reality, at least based on my experience.

Kanashiii

Kanashiii

Apr 24, 2024
I would expect some vomiting at first, and then a rather fun night detached from reality, at least based on my experience.
Lol sounds good, ll prolly try partial and see if the combo inhibits SI, and if ut doesnt, ill make a sep thread to warn people before considering
A

lso thrw depakote and benedryl into the mix