• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Use this thread to discuss pieces of media that give bring your mood down, whether that is making you suicidal or simply melancholic.

Kimi ni Aisarete itakatta is a Japanese Manga about a young suicidal girl who feels like a burden on all the people around her. She prostitutes herself out, bullies her classmates to avoid being bullied herself, all while trying to hide the fact that she self harms to both of these parties.

When I read this manga, I was shocked how much I related to the main character and her feelings. The protagonist, Kanae, is the perfect blend of tragic and terrible that I connect with deeply.

I love works that hit on the idea of victims being predators. It's such a common daily occurrence but its rarely touched on in the context of this manga where the abuse is presented and directed at the protagonist.

This story is a blast to read for people want to feel like shit.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Financial commercials really bother me. All commercials are a trigger. When people shout/scream while they are talking in shows is bad.

I'm triggered by everything. I hate listening to the same songs playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr2005