• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019
Isn't it expensive because it's already perfectly set up, and because most other sellers require you to have a valid business license or whatever?

Possibly. But I think it's more likely Max Dog are profiting off ctb.

L

Lilith666

Jul 24, 2019
I'm saddened to say, but you'll be happy to hear, fister, as you knew him, has successfully killed himself.
There is nothing I will miss more in this life than his touch. Despite his schizophrenia, I loved him, though my message never quite reached him. If wishes we're horses, I'd have been trampled in a stampede by now.

excuse my bad English

were you at his side?
Did he sleep peacefully?

I'm sorry that you have lost a loved one, but find it good that you do not do anything against his will to keep him alive and he would continue to suffer
He will find peace now

I wish you all the best and much strength
you are always welcome if you like to talk

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
I'm saddened to say, but you'll be happy to hear, fister, as you knew him, has successfully killed himself.
There is nothing I will miss more in this life than his touch. Despite his schizophrenia, I loved him, though my message never quite reached him. If wishes we're horses, I'd have been trampled in a stampede by now.

I'd like to end with a song that I was listening to on the night he left...
Through My Prayers by The Avett Brothers
(he hated this band)

Rest in peace, Fister. Your words about him and what you felt for him are very touching, Nakat0mi.

Last edited:
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
@nakat0mi @Lilith666 @pane

It is confusing.

Fister's last post in this thread on Friday said:

"My next post to this thread will have test results about the actual flow rate of the O2 regulator with nitrogen, and instructions to increase the flow beyond 15lpm."

Now we learn that he ctb'd.
Did he unintentionally ctb while doing a test run?
Any additional info is appreciated.
Seems completely unplanned.

Anyway, I think he achieved what he desired, and I am happy for him.
Rest in peace Fister. SS loses another great soul.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
@nakat0mi @Lilith666 @pane

It is confusing.

Fister's last post in this thread on Friday said:

"My next post to this thread will have test results about the actual flow rate of the O2 regulator with nitrogen, and instructions to increase the flow beyond 15lpm."

Now we learn that he ctb'd.
Did he unintentionally ctb while doing a test run?
Any additional info is appreciated.
Seems completely unplanned.

Anyway, I think he achieved what he desired, and I am happy for him.
Rest in peace Fister. SS loses another great soul.

I know. At first I was confused too because I was expecting him to make another post. But evidently Fister changed his plans and decided to kill himself as Nakat0mi announced on this thread.

CURSED again

CURSED again

please help
Aug 15, 2019
I'm glad he achieved his desires & my best wishes for his friend that came to this thread. I purchased the medline regulator that Fister mentioned but then realized that we never heard back from him regarding testing results with it and since i dont know anything about this stuff dont know if its ok to use as is - he knew alot about this subject and since its not designed for nitrogen i just don't know if its ok or not - the max dog regulator is an oxygen regulator but i dont know if it was modified etc - i was hoping "experts" could have commented on all this as an option to the expensive australian version which supposedly takes up to 8 weeks to arrive - thank you -

Reactions: Righttodie
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
I'm glad he achieved his desires & my best wishes for his friend that came to this thread. I purchased the medline regulator that Fister mentioned but then realized that we never heard back from him regarding testing results with it and since i dont know anything about this stuff dont know if its ok to use as is - he knew alot about this subject and since its not designed for nitrogen i just don't know if its ok or not - the max dog regulator is an oxygen regulator but i dont know if it was modified etc - i was hoping "experts" could have commented on all this as an option to the expensive australian version which supposedly takes up to 8 weeks to arrive - thank you -

I believe the regulator that MDB sells - whether it's a nitrogen or oxygen regulator - is designed to have the type of attachment on it that will allow it to connect directly to a nitrogen tank without an adapter.

The Medline 02 regulator will work properly with a nitrogen tank but you need the Western Enterprises 415 adapter to use it.

Look over page 1 of this thread. Fister posted a pic of what the Medline regulator, Western Enterprises and a nitrogen tank look like when everything is connected. That set up will work for the inert gas/exit bag method, as Fister himself proved.

CURSED again

CURSED again

please help
Aug 15, 2019
thank you for your help Pane - i hope other SS members can try the Medline regulator and Western Enterprises adapter and tinker with the set up and report back to SS I'm very unfamiliar with gases and tanks & hoses etc etc. I had to wind up getting a used tank from a local place since my actions are often monitored and with Cyberweld requires a signature for delivery of tank. Of course after i got the local tank i read that a new tank is more desired but it was all i could do to sneak the used tank into the condo - it seems the local weld shops dont really sell new tanks - everybody just uses a used one and then eventually swaps it back out for another newer used one - i had to pay more for the 40 cubic foot used than if i had simply bought it new via cyberweld - live and learn i guess - I dont know if when cyberweld shows up at a location its very obvious or not that its a nitrogen tank they are delivering ( i have nosey neighbors) - but the recipient is signing (for hazardous materials). BTW both items (regulator and adapter) are available via ebay fyi for folks.
Another fly in the ointment so to speak is whether or not standard oxygen hoses can actually provide a 15lpm flow- i read diff things regarding that. Anyway thanks again.

Reactions: Righttodie and pane
H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
thank you for your help Pane - i hope other SS members can try the Medline regulator and Western Enterprises adapter and tinker with the set up and report back to SS I'm very unfamiliar with gases and tanks & hoses etc etc. I had to wind up getting a used tank from a local place since my actions are often monitored and with Cyberweld requires a signature for delivery of tank. Of course after i got the local tank i read that a new tank is more desired but it was all i could do to sneak the used tank into the condo - it seems the local weld shops dont really sell new tanks - everybody just uses a used one and then eventually swaps it back out for another newer used one - i had to pay more for the 40 cubic foot used than if i had simply bought it new via cyberweld - live and learn i guess - I dont know if when cyberweld shows up at a location its very obvious or not that its a nitrogen tank they are delivering ( i have nosey neighbors) - but the recipient is signing (for hazardous materials). BTW both items (regulator and adapter) are available via ebay fyi for folks.
Another fly in the ointment so to speak is whether or not standard oxygen hoses can actually provide a 15lpm flow- i read diff things regarding that. Anyway thanks again.
i have a question about tubing/hoses as well, regarding Nitrogen method.

My question is posted in a separate thread here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hose-for-nitrogen-method.21375/

Do hoses have to be those "oxygen tubing" hoses?

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
i have a question about tubing/hoses as well, regarding Nitrogen method.

My question is posted in a separate thread here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hose-for-nitrogen-method.21375/

Do hoses have to be those "oxygen tubing" hoses?

If you're using an oxygen regulator with an adapter then, yes, buying oxygen tubing from Amazon or a local medical supply store is the best way to go because the inside diameter of the 02 tubing is made specifically to fit on the barb on the 02 regulator.

If you go with vinyl tubing from a hardware store you'd have to first find out the internal diameter of the oxygen tubing which you could learn from the tubing's product page on Amazon then choose vinyl tubing that has the same or similar internal diameter.

Generic vinyl tubing you get from a hardware store comes in several different internal diameters so you need to make sure the tubing you buy fits onto the barb outlet of the 02 regulator. The way to do this is to buy the regulator first then take it to the hardware store and attach different sizes of vinyl tubing to it to see which one fits tightly to the barb outlet.

If you go with generic vinyl tubing go to either a hardware store or an auto parts store and buy a small hose clamp that goes around the end of the tubing attached to the barb outlet on the 02 regulator to make sure it doesn't slip off when you turn the gas on.

B

blackgrouse

Aug 29, 2019
I bought this regulator
Harris Inert Gas 3000187 1 Inlet = CGA 580
Regulator (Ar/He/N2)
301-100-580

I can't seem to figure out what settings I need for Helium. I have a giant 120 cf tank of Helium (used tank).
I bought Final Exit and the directions and guides are rudimentary for non-"balloon time" connections.
The outlet connection is 9/16" threaded outlet 18RH. Should I connect a regular welding hose to it and then a medical tube? I have a CPAP mask and tubing that I plan to wear in addition to the bag. I believe it will help it stay on/flowing as I have seizures and don't want the bag to fall off if I have one.

Will this gauge tell me if there is enough gas in the tank (it's been sitting and one of the reasons I bought so much is I was afraid to run out/not sure when I would need it)?

Would it be tacky to leave a bunch of blown up balloons before my time? I'd like for there to be a celebration of me being pain free.

I really appreciate your specific guidance. My time is not now but I just need to be prepared.

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
The CPAP mask is not a good idea, it adds nothing except an additional point of failure. The proper way to secure the bag is to draw it shut and take any measures you feel necessary to prevent ripping it off (which won't be necessary according to everything I've read). The proper approach to tubing is to either get the correct industrial tubing for your regulator, or buy appropriate PVC tubing and clamp it tight onto the regulator's barb with a hose clamp. There are plenty of reported failures as a result of people using the wrong tubing and trying to seal it with electrical tape or whatever, resulting in leaks and oxygen getting in.

Your regulator should show an internal tank pressure on one of the dials, which you can use to calculate the amount of gas in the tank:

Reactions: Baskol1
B

blackgrouse

Aug 29, 2019
Thanks for your help.

Do you think a flowmeter would be better than the regulator I purchased?

Reactions: Baskol1
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
I don't know. I preferred a flowmeter, so that's what I got. Probably doesn't matter a whole lot. They'll both get the gas out of the tank and into the exit bag, so as long as you can figure out how to adjust it to get a proper flow rate, either will work.

S

SugarbushMtn

Student
Dec 15, 2019
Flow meter is very handy like the Medline one posted above. CFH is kind of the welding industry standard.

CFH coverts to lpm, 1CFH = .47 LPM, so 32 CFH = 15lpm. So either type of flowmeter will do. Set it to either 15lpm or 32 CFH

Reactions: color_me_gone
K

Knowledgeseeker

Jan 14, 2020
I really dunno... I did 1 full tank test run, reload and still fucked up.... I really don't know what went wrong I just didn't loose any consciousness at all

So, you tried with nitrogen or argon? You didn't lose consciousness? Did you use a bag or scuba mask? I've heard that brain damage can result from a failed attempt at this. Also, if the nitrogen wasn't pure enough, that would have prevented it. I have a N tank, 40 scfh, that I had filled and thought of testing the amount first. I bought it at a welding supply that claims to be mostly pure. I thought of testing it on a small animal like a mouse or squirrel first in a cage in a bag. Just have to figure on how to catch one safely without getting bitten.
Flow meter is very handy like the Medline one posted above. CFH is kind of the welding industry standard.

CFH coverts to lpm, 1CFH = .47 LPM, so 32 CFH = 15lpm. So either type of flowmeter will do. Set it to either 15lpm or 32 CFH

Also, if its for Argon, the adjustment needs to be made for the different type of gas. Oxygen is almost identical to Nitrogen, but Argon is a bit heavier, and I've read the adjustment is 15lpm x 1.2 = 18, but as long as the gas runs for at least 30 minutes, it will be enoough. I have a 40 scfh tank which should last up to an hour or so. N isn't expensive like Argon, no test it first with the metre, and see how long it runs. I've also heard that Argon will work as well, but not sure of the effect. It might be work experimenting on wild captive animals like mice or squirrels first. They might react differently than humans, but it might be worth it if you can. They've adopted Nitrogen gas as a method of capital punishment in some states here in America.

Last edited:
S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
I thought of testing it on a small animal like a mouse or squirrel first in a cage in a bag. Just have to figure on how to catch one safely without getting bitten.
No judgement, but there are other ways to accomplish this that don't involve needlessly killing another living thing.

PPeH has a section in the Hypoxic Death chapter about how to test the gas purity.

Reactions: Time
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Im not planning on using it at the moment. NITROGEN. WIELDING STORE. It's not so easy to ctb.... this method is way more difficult than N.

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
NITROGEN. WIELDING STORE.

i'm quite curious about the specifics of your failed CTB attempt with the inert gas method, that you mentioned on page one.

Is pure nitrogen from a welding store NOT what you used for that attempt? Were you following @TiredHorse's directions from his megathread to a T?

dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
i'm quite curious about the specifics of your failed CTB attempt with the inert gas method, that you mentioned on page one.

Is pure nitrogen from a welding store NOT what you used for that attempt? Were you following @TiredHorse's directions from his megathread to a T?
hi! I followed internet guide i found, it reall doesnot seem to hard, im a handy man
I followed instructions correctly, until execution time... maybe too much gas released in my small trial ... which doesnt makes sense but yeah....
but putting the bag over my head, expecting to loose conciousness is not a very pleasant memory...
maybe some tubing went wrong... I know, think I could make it work,,, but since I spent few minutes with the bag over my head, I said what the hell, I will look for N
went looking for it and found it before the vet stopped selling last year.

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
hi! I followed internet guide i found, it reall doesnot seem to hard, im a handy man
I followed instructions correctly, until execution time... maybe too much gas released in my small trial ... which doesnt makes sense but yeah....
but putting the bag over my head, expecting to loose conciousness is not a very pleasant memory...
maybe some tubing went wrong... I know, think I could make it work,,, but since I spent few minutes with the bag over my head, I said what the hell, I will look for N

I'm glad you got another method secured. Hope you find the peace you are looking for.

Sorry you had a failure with this method, that must've been really upsetting. Hoping i'll have better luck than you did with this method - but we'll see, I guess.

Last edited:
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I'm glad you got another method secured. Hope you find the peace you are looking for.

Sorry you had a failure with this method, that must've been really upsetting. Hoping i'll have better luck than you did with this method - but we'll see, I guess.
I'm not sorry, infound testo and dianabol, I'm okay now :)

K

Knowledgeseeker

Jan 14, 2020

You found N? N is nitrogen as in N2. You aren't making much sense here. Did you inflate the bag with the gas as it was completely flat? If there was air in it when you inserted the tube, that might have been the problem.

Reactions: Meditation guide
S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
You found N? N is nitrogen as in N2. You aren't making much sense here.
N, in the context of this website, refers to Nembutal, which is what dandan is referring to (see his post history).

"N2" is actually N₂ and refers to the molecular formula of nitrogen gas, but apparently some users are unable to format the "2" as subscript (or maybe it is a limitation of the forum software, I don't know) which has led to some confusion.

dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
You found N? N is nitrogen as in N2. You aren't making much sense here. Did you inflate the bag with the gas as it was completely flat? If there was air in it when you inserted the tube, that might have been the problem.
sure Nitrogen is available.... Im not making sense?? weird.... maybe you havent tried it yourself, few things could go wrong... anyway... im fine at the moment

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
So fister made it work for him may he rest in peace.

I need to watch someone use this method as I'm really not clear on how you can fill a bag with nitrogen and pull it over your head without letting in any air. It's going to let in air simply pulling it down. And then you will be exhaling into the bag which would make me rip the bag off.