• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

onelastcall

onelastcall

Discord: onelastcall_
Jul 11, 2024
Hi, would like someone to talk about anything really. I can't PM. Discord onelastcall_

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and GoatHerder
SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
Hey, im a 18m honestly just looking for friends. I really like things that would be considered nerdy, like anime and video games. If you wanna be friends, feel free to pm me!

W

walkingcorpse13

Jul 22, 2024
Hi I'm wal 21M I'm from the SEA region
I guess looking for ppl to talk to?
My interest usually weeb stuff love vocaloid
I do plan to ctb soon though so just be wary of that and I understand if you don't wanna deal with that

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

EVERYTHING IS F@CK3D
Jul 12, 2024
37F she/her I love anime (one piece, my hero, attack on titan, demon slayer, fairy tale, im actually relatively new to anime so always open to finding more anime to explore!!) and heavy metal 🤘 I also love to read, I love crafts when I'm not depressed, I collect and hoarde stuffed animals lol I sometimes play video-games (PS5 only it's the only console I have courtesy of my husband buying it for me for Christmas) I am married so no I'm not looking for anything weird, ijs lol. I have discord and telegram and am open to using them if you pm me your handle. Sarcasm is my love language lol don't take anything I say to heart if I say something sarcastic. I also love to exchange silly memes and reels

R

rafinhacomedor

Aug 2, 2023
Hi, I'm new here. I'm 27 boy.
I live in Brazil, ny English is not to good, but I can understand and keep a conversation in english. I'm in a college, I study law, I work in a library. I love books, movies and tv shows, I like soccer too, music and debates.
I have depression and anxiety, and I've beem investigate about obsessive-compulsive disorder. I consider myself as ugly and unattractive.

Reactions: Kusogaki
W

wounded_warrior

Jul 23, 2024
37m from Australia, regional Victoria. PTSD, MDD, GAD.

Looking to chat with someone who gets it. I'm not looking to CTB but I have attempted. I now have a son so I can't try again. Happy to talk with anyone who understands poor mental health and wanting to CTB.

I'm into F1 racing, gaming, gardening and homesteading, test cricket, reading and creative writing (especially fantasy), I like all kinds of music. It's all good if you're not into any of these things and still want to chat. DM me for a yarn. Thanks 🙏.

Edit - DMs now unlocked and open.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: acey and Kusogaki
Kusogaki

Kusogaki

🎧
Mar 22, 2023
Hello, Im Kuso. Ive been on this rock for 19 long years. Never had a real friend but it's something that I've always wanted before I CTB. PMs open.

Reactions: droppedmysyrup and wounded_warrior
acey

acey

Above an abyss
Sep 14, 2023
37m from Australia, regional Victoria. PTSD, MDD, GAD.

Looking to chat with someone who gets it. I'm not looking to CTB but I have attempted. I now have a son so I can't try again. Happy to talk with anyone who understands poor mental health and wanting to CTB.

I'm into F1 racing, gaming, gardening and homesteading, test cricket, reading and creative writing (especially fantasy), I like all kinds of music. It's all good if you're not into any of these things and still want to chat. DM me for a yarn. Thanks 🙏.
don't think I can send DMs to you likely as you are a new member, but would love to chat.

Reactions: droppedmysyrup and wounded_warrior
W

wounded_warrior

Jul 23, 2024
Hello, Im Kuso. Ive been on this rock for 19 long years. Never had a real friend but it's something that I've always wanted before I CTB. PMs open.

don't think I can send DMs to you likely as you are a new member, but would love to chat.
Thanks it should be 24 hours about now but I'm not sure how many posts I need to do before they open. Looking forward to chatting.

droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

r
Jul 23, 2024
Make A Friend Megathread

NOTE: Read this thread fully before posting!

It can be hard to find someone who understands, and can relate to suicidal and depressive thoughts.
This thread is to facilitate the possibility of meeting a friend who can understand that, or just to find someone who is on your wavelength.
There is no mandatory format for your post, just give a bit of info of what you are looking for e.g interests etc.

Rules:
By posting in this thread you take full responsibility of your acts. Read the warnings below.
If you want to reply to someone PM them, don't post here.
Don't PM people who did not post here.
Only one (1) post per person, per day. Don't spam.
Do not post personal contact information like email, phone number, kik, discord or similar here.
SaSu is not a dating site; anyone found to be crossing boundaries and/or or forcing/manipulating romantic relationships will be warned and banned
Always respect a no.
If you try to take advantage of anyone on this site, you will be immediately banned and reported to the authorities.

Understand that:
There are many risks involved in trusting a stranger, including but not limited to being lied to, being used for personal gain, being given random or harmful information, differences between you two, blackmail, pranks, and many more. Be sure you truly understand the risks, even for something as simple as getting help from someone or helping someone. We only provide a place to get in touch with others who think like you, you take full responsibility for what happens next.

Please feel free to contact mods with any concerns of problematic behaviour; any issues can be dealt with confidentially and discreetly.
hii I'm rocky (18m) , I'm a high school dropout that doesn't speak to many people
I make music and I love spend most my time on my pc just playing games or making songs. I also spend a lot of time just scrolling not doing much.
I'm super desperate for a some sort of friendship or mutual relationship just hmu and lmk. :6

Reactions: ra1nw3rldd
Vikgrim

Vikgrim

Apr 16, 2023
39F from the southern US. I'm autistic and have anxiety and MDD. I'm cool with chatting about whatever from video games to music or just listening to someone's thoughts.

I love animals. I have spoiled bunnies as pets. On my good days I love to play video games. Right now that's Baldurs Gate or Wuthering Waves. I've been getting back into Animal Crossing too. I like some anime. Just don't ask me what anime, because I will literally forget every single one that I've ever watched. I just finished watching House of the Dragon and Fallout. I enjoy listening to music. Kinda obsessed with Ghost and The Beatles. I'm quite awkward but I try. 😅

Open to talking to anyone around my age.

E

Edistrying

Jul 22, 2024
I'm 29 yo, female

I'm looking someone just to talk and make some friends, sometimes my head want to CTB but I start the meds two weeks ago so I'm just waiting for take effect and hope 🕯️ for recovery . While that happen i try to survive and meet some people. (Girls, 25-35years, on recovery, even better if they speak spanish)

N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
Hi , i'm 26 ans i need Friends .. i mean Real Friends not some people who will Say i wont show m'y face etc , i'm moroccan and i'm schizophrénic btw but now i'm good 👍 also i wanna talk about something i'm not sure about please

ra1nw3rldd

ra1nw3rldd

︻デ═一
Sep 13, 2023
Hi

if there are any like music nerds / rateyourmusic.com users out there we might have something to talk about,,,
(my profile is linked on my page)

im almost 23
from New Zealand

i used to be like an actually very advanced guitar player but never had the right people around me & life has been cruel

trapped living with my parents away from the city, not able to go out and do anything at night, cant drive, caught in a catch-22 where i cant move out without probably doing stuff that will be even worse and make me want to kms even more

tried to study something nornal and boring at uni, but it was miserable & i could barely even learn anyone's name let alone make friends
so other than 2 support group sessions, family (horrible), & medical professionals, the last in-person conversation i had was March and the last one before that October

i dont actually want to kms, and probably won't in the near future, but its hard to see a possible future for me or much on the horizon

i might consider paying for guitar lesssons again

also lol, i thought i might have like an identity disorder but might really be trans

a song thats on my mind: SALEM - 666

(oh and i guess i can play videogames or something if anyone wants to do that)

(and some more about me: i was around some Trotskyists last year and my worldview is a little informed by that, marxists and third-worldists, that kind of thing
i went through so much stress i guess (and probably undiagnosed ADHD) that this year at uni i became like basically unable to read.
(ive dropped out now)
im trying to get back into it and convince myself im not retarded by reading like fiction, Clarice Lispector seems really cool but really im just starting out so far..)

Last edited:
murmur

murmur

cage
Dec 11, 2022
22F SoCal
Been reluctant to do so but im looking for something casual, see where it goes. As far as i can remember ive had a hard to time relating with others, though I do enjoy listening, gaining new perspective however small. Despite having been aloof most of my conscious life, ive been approached innumerable times for advice/as a voice of reason by acquaintances and peers, people have told me that they feel comfortable being vulnerable with me rather quickly, or that i seem like an "old soul" with older folk ive interacted with. I'd love to share some similar interests but its not expected. If anything strikes a chord, feel free to talk or nerd out in the PM. Music: Interpol, Eels, Pinback, Depeche Mode, Pj Harvey, Aphex Twin, NIN, Cocorosie, Mew, MSI, XTC, Xiu Xiu, etc. Movies: Paper Moon, One Hour Photo, Tekkonkinkreet, Southland Tales, etc. Miscellaneous interests: philosophy, psychoanalysis, paleontology, archeology, deep ecology, magical realism fiction, obscure finds on the web, traditional animation (generally older anime/cartoons), French comics, old tech, manga, i like to draw, etc. Currently interested in learning some about guns if that applies.

Reactions: ra1nw3rldd