Main reason for desire to ctb

• Hate yourself

Votes: 42 25.6%
  • Hate the world

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Both

Votes: 71 43.3%
  • Other (would appreciate if you explain in replies)

Votes: 24 14.6%

• Total voters
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
FYI, it's either I've seen you around so much on this website, or there is just so many people with the same pfp on here. (Doesn't matter, just a rant.)
EIther way, my answer to this question: (Main reason for desire to ctb) Do you hate yourself, hate the world, or both?[
I kinda hate myself, but the reason why is how the world works, honestly.

I'm not sure about people on here, but I just recently just randomly decided to start researching more of about the world around me. I came across this video which makes sense in my mind and I Want to share it.

It's on YouTube (Honestly, I used to praise YouTube, but man it is getting boring af) It explains a whole lot of shit in this world.

It's crazy and I am lazy but watching the video helped me realize why the fuck my life sucks like dogshit.

I haven't seen anyone with the same pfp...I also drew my pfp so I don't think anyone else has lol.

Also I can't watch the vid for some reason but I agree with what you wrote

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Exactly what the question sounds like.

I personally hate myself...but I kinda hate the world too though ima go with hating myself
Other - physical injury, doctors don't help. Kinda done with the pain.

It'sMyLife

It'sMyLife

Little bundles of futile hope we are
Apr 18, 2020
Other.
This is an interesting thread. I see others explaining themselves very well here- much better than I could about myself and I find that I'm in agreement with a lot of what many have already stated.
I don't see myself as hating the world but I hate many of the things I see that are being done intentionally as well as all of the division. Many people will screw you over if they can but there are also some genuinely kind and beautiful souls out there too. What I hate the most and just do not understand is the utter pointlessness of this place or why we're even here. It really is a sad little planet and we as humans are pretty much a dead end I suspect.

As far as hating myself goes I can't say I do but I know I'm not very smart which is hard to take especially seeing others succeed and not have to struggle. I still have gratitude for what I do have because it can always get worse though and at some point it will if you live long enough. I also have many regrets for things I've said or done and for missed opportunities as well. There are many things about myself that I do not like and wish I could undo.
I won't end here by saying happy new year ( it's a worn out cliche) but I will say I wish everyone a somewhat happier year this year than last. This is slightly more realistic I think