• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Meg

Jun 24, 2019
Deleted FB
Resigning work on July 1st
Changing phone #
Family vacation for a week in the mountains,
After returning home, finish packing my belongings
Get my accounts in order, check on beneficiarys, cancel Hulu, Netflix, etc.
Leave phone at home so not tempted to call for help
Check into a hotel for 2 nights with DND sign.
Send delayed emails to my family
Take meto 40mins before 1,4 butanediol administered rectally. 60ml.
Drinking alcohol throughout.

I will either throwup, go on a coma, or die.

• Hugs
Reactions: memento_mori
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
I'll be leaving my job end of this month too, glad to be free.

Reactions: Meg
M

Meg

Jun 24, 2019
Are you doing meto regimen or stat?
I was going to do the stat dose instead of the two day course. Do you recommend otherwise? I figured the stat would be alright since using the 1,4 butanediol rectally should lower chances of vomiting.

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
I was going to do the stat dose instead of the two day course. Do you recommend otherwise? I figured the stat would be alright since using the 1,4 butanediol rectally should lower chances of vomiting.
Oh I don't know...I'm trying to figure it out myself! I'm afraid of the side effects. Frankly more concerned about the meto than N or even SN. There's an argument to be made for both. My only thought re: stat (and this is wishful thinking) is that, since you take it an hour before, wouldn't your risk of dealing with side effects be less than taking it over two days? Though some people say it builds up in your system and regimen is better method.

P

Person

May 29, 2019
I wanted to do the regimen, but Ive never wanted to set a specific date, I think 2 days would be too much build up for me. I think I'd be better off waiting until I think 'the time is now' then just taking the stay and 45mins later Sn.

Reactions: Meg
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
I always read people who started doing the regimen and it was awful. I haven't read about someone taking it stat and aborting it because it was awful. I guess that's one of the reasons I'd want to do it stat.