depressedginger

depressedginger

i exist without my consent
Oct 13, 2023
i think i mightve fucked up and opened up to the wrong person. im not sure how to come back from this. its hard to know how people feel about suicide before you talk to them, and you think they understand if they were in the same situation, but they end up being just another pro-lifer. not everyone is someone to open up to, and i think ive learned to judge character more harshley. be careful when talking about blowing your brains out, and dont share your method to ctb with others, it'll only end with them trying to sabotage your plans.
anyways, i made it through work today. it felt so long even know it wasn't even 8 hours. it amazes me how i used to be able to comfortably work 10-12 hour shifts with 50-60 hour workweeks and now im struggling to go in at all. how did i go downhill so fast? part of me wants to maybe change my antidepressants, talk to my doctor. but every single other voice in me just screams that it wont change anything and that I'll always feel this way, that nothing matters anyways because I'll be dead soon hopefully.

Reactions: annointed_towers and migimortis
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
You're stronger than I am. I couldn't open up to anyone IRL let alone work. Did you unironically confess to wanting to ctb?? If I was you, I would make some edgy jokes the next time you see them, make it look like you have a dark sense of humour. They might still think you are suicidal but at least they won't be on your case. Then again this might make you look worse maybe I should shutup.

depressedginger

depressedginger

i exist without my consent
Oct 13, 2023
You're stronger than I am. I couldn't open up to anyone IRL let alone work. Did you unironically confess to wanting to ctb?? If I was you, I would make some edgy jokes the next time you see them, make it look like you have a dark sense of humour. They might still think you are suicidal but at least they won't be on your case. Then again this might make you look worse maybe I should shutup.
yeah I've made some edgy jokes already haha but they had asked how i was doing and i flat out said "yeah honestly I've been so incredibly suicidal recently" so its on me for saying that 🤦‍♀️

migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
yeah I've made some edgy jokes already haha but they had asked how i was doing and i flat out said "yeah honestly I've been so incredibly suicidal recently" so its on me for saying that 🤦‍♀️
yeah that's not too bad. it's not like you burst out into tears. if I confessed to someone I would be a mess. play it off like you meant "I've been super stressed out", most people can relate to stress.

• Hugs
Reactions: depressedginger