• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
Can somebody PM me this source

Reactions: ihatemylifee
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Excited Season 5 GIF by The Office

• Love
Reactions: babyelephant and fire12362
babyelephant

babyelephant

Dec 11, 2023
If someone could share the source with me in DMs I'd be really thankful, also well done

SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze

Suicideation?
Jul 11, 2023
I've been trying to acquire this link privately and politely for almost a week w/o a response

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
What kind of packaging did it came in? I tested mine and I don't think it's pure so I'm confused*
how did you do the test by using 2 x 500 ml and weighing 2.5 grams, and extracting 1 ml from cup 1 to cup 2 the result should be 10mg/l

Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
how did you do the test by using 2 x 500 ml and weighing 2.5 grams, and extracting 1 ml from cup 1 to cup 2 the result should be 10mg/l
By using 2 x 1 liter distilled water. Weighing 1.0g to bottle 1. Extracting 5 ml from bottle 1 to bottle 2. Result should be 5mg/l. Added another 5 ml from bottle 1 to bottle 2. Now the result should be 10mg/l. Right?

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
try the 500ml one
don't forget not to take the sn that is above, dig a little and take what is above because it is purer
don't forget not to take the sn that is above, dig a little and take what is below because it is purer

Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
try the 500ml one
don't forget not to take the sn that is above, dig a little and take what is above because it is purer
don't forget not to take the sn that is above, dig a little and take what is below because it is purer
Trying the 500 ml method wont change anything as it's still the same math. Also not sure about what you mean by not taking the SN that is on top. My 400g of SN came as 4x100g "discs" covered in transparent plastic. There's not really a "top" or a "bottom" in those packages.

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
most people use the 500ml one that's why I recommended it to you it's simpler for me and you use less distilled water because my sn is in a plastic bottle I noticed when I took a little sn slightly in below the surface my result was better I suppose that the sn above oxidizes slightly over time that's my opinion maybe I'm wrong
you can post a photo of your aquarium result here to have an idea
another thing when you dissolve the sn in a liter of water it's better to dissolve it in a glass for a long time before putting it back in your liter of water and when you do your aquarium test mix the bottle well before dipping your strip in the water that's why 500ml of water is much more practical for all that

Last edited:
Geengezondementalit

Geengezondementalit

Jan 29, 2024
How long did the shipment of your SN from MDS take?

L

lyfsoverrated

May 22, 2023
Would love to know the source. Please help. In pain and deserve peace.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
What kind of packaging did it came in? I tested mine and I don't think it's pure so I'm confused
To protect the vendor from law enforcement I won't describe the packaging in detail, but I will say that it is inconspicuous and sealed airtight. It is professional.

I'd vouch that MDS knows what they're doing 👍

As stated before, it seems UK law enforcement may have intercepted MDS's packaging methods previously, but then I've also heard from others that MDS changed their packaging (it was described differently than mine).

MDS probably changes the packaging frequently so law enforcement doesn't catch on.

• Informative
Reactions: Guy Smiley and Old Friend
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
To protect the vendor from law enforcement I won't describe the packaging in detail, but I will say that it is inconspicuous and sealed airtight. It is professional.

I'd vouch that MDS knows what they're doing 👍

As stated before, it seems UK law enforcement may have intercepted MDS's packaging methods previously, but then I've also heard from others that MDS changed their packaging (it was described differently than mine).

MDS probably changes the packaging frequently so law enforcement doesn't catch on.

Maybe the packaging was the thing. But that said, how would your standard customs officer, who has to deal with hundreds of parcels a day, notice it unless it had something distinctive about it? Even if he'd been shown an example of the package, he'd do well to remember it enough to just spot it on site.

Personal question but: are you known to the authorities with regards to mental health issues? My theory is people with a known mental health history are possibly on a list of some sort.

Reactions: losing hope
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
Maybe the packaging was the thing. But that said, how would your standard customs officer, who has to deal with hundreds of parcels a day, notice it unless it had something distinctive about it? Even if he'd been shown an example of the package, he'd do well to remember it enough to just spot it on site.

Personal question but: are you known to the authorities with regards to mental health issues? My theory is people with a known mental health history are possibly on a list of some sort.
The thing I find strange is that the UK people who had issues with MDS previously did receive their package, they just also received a welfare call. Seemed like customs wasn't the issue or they would have confiscated it?

Mine is currently being delivered to the UK so hopefully MDS has fixed the problem lol.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
The thing I find strange is that the UK people who had issues with MDS previously did receive their package, they just also received a welfare call. Seemed like customs wasn't the issue or they would have confiscated it?

Mine is currently being delivered to the UK so hopefully MDS has fixed the problem lol.

The SN was being confiscated as well, at least since October. Mislabelling the package does give customs the excuse to confiscate it anyway, regardless what the contents actually are.

Reactions: Redleaf1992 and losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022

I'm in the uk and I never got mine SN when I ordered from MDS end of Nov 23. Do let us all know if your's arrives to the UK.

Has anyone else received MDS SN in the UK recently?

Yeah I also am thinking something along these lines. I am def known with regards to my mental health and I had previously ordered (successfully from IC). So I think that is why customs (or whoever) stopped my previous MDS package. Need to try ordering to an non "burnt" address as well.

Reactions: Old Friend
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Feb 3, 2024
I'm in the uk and I never got mine SN when I ordered from MDS end of Nov 23. Do let us all know if your's arrives to the UK.

Has anyone else received MDS SN in the UK recently?

Yeah I also am thinking something along these lines. I am def known with regards to my mental health and I had previously ordered (successfully from IC). So I think that is why customs (or whoever) stopped my previous MDS package. Need to try ordering to a non "burnt" address as well.
Did you get a welfare check or nothing at all? How'd it go if yes? Seems strange if you got neither.

Sure thing, I ordered it on express delivery, so hopefully the wait isn't too long. I don't think my nerves could hold a month, I'm manically refreshing the delivery tracker - and worried everytime I hear a knock to the main door of where I live lol. Not built for this :D

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
Has anyone ordered from MDS to Ireland??Did you get a welfare check??

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Did you get a welfare check or nothing at all? How'd it go if yes? Seems strange if you got neither.

Sure thing, I ordered it on express delivery, so hopefully the wait isn't too long. I don't think my nerves could hold a month, I'm manically refreshing the delivery tracker - and worried everytime I hear a knock to the main door of where I live lol. Not built for this :D
I got a welfare check, during it the police were questioning me on why I brought it from abroad rather than the UK. So if you can find a seller in the UK (who will sell you SN) then I think that is the way to avoid products being seized at customs like me. Also the police mentioned that when the product got to customs big red flags alerted them. So basically I don't see how any individual can import SN via UK customs anymore with these changes. Especially if your known to the NHS etc.

Have seen a couple slip through UK customs, but these seem to be luck more than any logic behind it. Hopefully you'll be one of these lucky ones.

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Feb 3, 2024
I got a welfare check, during it the police were questioning me on why I brought it from abroad rather than the UK. So if you can find a seller in the UK (who will sell you SN) then I think that is the way to avoid products being seized at customs like me. Also the police mentioned that when the product got to customs big red flags alerted them. So basically I don't see how any individual can import SN via UK customs anymore with these changes. Especially if your known to the NHS etc.

Have seen a couple slip through UK customs, but these seem to be luck more than any logic behind it. Hopefully you'll be one of these lucky ones.
*gulp* lol. People seem to be having more luck recently, so hoping it's fine.

From everything I have heard about welfare checks, they seem to have all gone down mostly fine. How honest were you with the police, did you deny or somewhat honest? I'm too polite not to let them in my flat, and too un-confrontational to say a blatant lie lol. Gonna be speaking partial truths lol

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
*gulp* lol. People seem to be having more luck recently, so hoping it's fine.

From everything I have heard about welfare checks, they seem to have all gone down mostly fine. How honest were you with the police, did you deny or somewhat honest? I'm too polite not to let them in my flat, and too un-confrontational to say a blatant lie lol. Gonna be speaking partial truths lol
I've had about 4 welfare visits by now and the MDS one was by far the worst!

Told a few porkies just to get rid of the flifth....like I told them I had disposed of my IC SN. Then the female officier tried to make out that I was polluting the environment, when I said I threw 25g's of SN into a large puddle of rain water....
They also wanted me to speak to first response, whilst in the presence of the police. Just to satisfy them I was fine.
What you have to remember, police can't really do jack at these visits, as long as you aren't in immediate danger.

Search my post history, as I posted about this welfare vists when it happened (Nov 2023).

Reactions: Redleaf1992
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023

I've disclosed my suicidal ideation to my whole family and community really. The doctors all know.

My SN came through still thankfully :)

If LE or customs agents found the SN they can put the packaging and return address on a list. At the end of the day it's not hard to switch up packaging and use fake return addresses though.

Reactions: Old Friend