• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
M has been legit for me without any welfare visits. Then again, I don't live in the the nanny state orwellian shithole that is the UK.
Does somebody know if this M SN source has been aquarium strip tested with high purity results?

Last edited:
Reactions: MusicToLogIn and bunny_brownie9
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It's sad how many people are paying upwards of £100 for 25g to the darknet sellers of SN.

Remember, this stuff is less than £20 for 10kg if you look at the commercial sellers. That's a much bigger markup than even heroin or coke.

• Wow
Reactions: TapeMachine and BrainShower
S

serenec

Nov 29, 2023
I received it in UK from another source (reading between the lines I don't think you are describing my source) but it was difficult for me as carers intercepted it several times.

A

Ammended

Oct 29, 2023
Question.

If you have found a source, how are you getting it to you? Mailed to your home? PO Box? Your real name?

ab_

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
It's sad how many people are paying upwards of £100 for 25g to the darknet sellers of SN.

Remember, this stuff is less than £20 for 10kg if you look at the commercial sellers. That's a much bigger markup than even heroin or coke.
That's just life.

Vote Labour next election. They're the only party that wants to legalise assisted dying and beyond terminal illnesses in the UK. Tories will never allow it.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023

In all fairness you can get in as much if not more trouble for selling a suicide drug... Similar to heroin and coke the markup pays for the risk taken by the vendor.

100 pounds really is a small price to pay for a peaceful death considering that money is useless after one dies. The greatest injustice is the amount of scams and lack of access.
I received it in UK from another source (reading between the lines I don't think you are describing my source) but it was difficult for me as carers intercepted it several times.
If you can pm me your other source I would be very thankful.

Still waiting on my package from M to Canada... It's been over a month waiting ;-;

Last edited:
S

serenec

Nov 29, 2023
Question.

If you have found a source, how are you getting it to you? Mailed to your home? PO Box? Your real name?
With myself in the UK, they just post it in domestic mail. We don't have any checks or anything like that and person to person would be almost impossible to trace if there is no business involved I would imagine.
In all fairness you can get in as much if not more trouble for selling a suicide drug... Similar to heroin and coke the markup pays for the risk taken by the vendor.

100 pounds really is a small price to pay for a peaceful death considering that money is useless after one dies. The greatest injustice is the amount of scams and lack of access.

If you can pm me your other source I would be very thankful.

Still waiting on my package from M to Canada... It's been over a month waiting ;-;
Are we allowed to share sources privately? I haven't been on the site 24 hours yet (as a member anyway) so I can't DM until later on. But not even sure if it's against the rules to privately share sources?

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
With myself in the UK, they just post it in domestic mail. We don't have any checks or anything like that and person to person would be almost impossible to trace if there is no business involved I would imagine.

Are we allowed to share sources privately? I haven't been on the site 24 hours yet (as a member anyway) so I can't DM until later on. But not even sure if it's against the rules to privately share sources?
It's not against the rules. We just can't share them on threads publicly.

It's totally up to the user whether they want to share sources via pm though. Nothing wrong with not sharing.

It's not a bad idea to only share with members who have some post history/good reputation on the forum just to ensure they are not an external party trying to shut down certain sources.

Reactions: HiddenHead and betternever2havbeen
S

serenec

Nov 29, 2023
It's not against the rules. We just can't share them on threads publicly.

It's totally up to the user whether they want to share sources via pm though. Nothing wrong with not sharing.

It's not a bad idea to only share with members who have some post history/good reputation on the forum just to ensure they are not an external party trying to shut down certain sources.
Thank you for the information and advice.

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
Anyone from the US receive their orders yet, or get welfare checked? id genuinely rather CTB via SN than my alternative choices, but I cannot deal with the consequences of a welfare check right now.

dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
Anyone from the US receive their orders yet, or get welfare checked? id genuinely rather CTB via SN than my alternative choices, but I cannot deal with the consequences of a welfare check right now.
Wondering this as well!

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Well I guess no welfare checks when bought from there? I'd pay that much for peace of mind...not that I have the faintest idea how to use the dark web!

How are so many brand new members getting sources?

Reactions: Ammended and Deleted member 65988
ab_

ab_

Feb 15, 2019
No. However I ordered a while back.
If they show up without a warrant tell them you didn't order such a product and close the door.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Well I guess no welfare checks when bought from there? I'd pay that much for peace of mind...not that I have the faintest idea how to use the dark web!

How are so many brand new members getting sources?
I just realised there's a sticky about this, doh!

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
Good news!!

I just received my SN from M here in Canada.

There were likely postal delays due to the holiday season; it took well over a month and a half. It is packaged well and looks professional.

I have yet to test it but will do so with an aquarium test kit very soon and report the results. I have no doubt it is legitimate 99.6% food grade SN per what it says on the packaging/website.

No welfare checks (yet).

Can confirm this source is legitimate (assuming the aquarium test comes back pure)

Sorry to hear about the welfare checks the UK folks have been experiencing :(

• Informative
Reactions: schizochicken, _Broken_alice, Deleted member 65988 and 1 other person
TooOldToDieYoung

TooOldToDieYoung

Sep 9, 2023
Good news!!

I just received my SN from M here in Canada.

There were likely postal delays due to the holiday season; it took well over a month and a half. It is packaged well and looks professional.

I have yet to test it but will do so with an aquarium test kit very soon and report the results. I have no doubt it is legitimate 99.6% food grade SN per what it says on the packaging/website.

No welfare checks (yet).

Can confirm this source is legitimate (assuming the aquarium test comes back pure)

Sorry to hear about the welfare checks the UK folks have been experiencing :(
That's great news. When will you test it?

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and TooOldToDieYoung
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
There is?
I thought M was a scam due to their removal from the PPeH
M was a different vendor who sold nembutal, I believe. They are no longer around.

The M in this thread (or more appropriately MS I should have called them) is a different vendor who sells SN.

Sorry for the confusion, I'm glad this got clarified.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
There is?
I thought M was a scam due to their removal from the PPeH
I meant there is a sticky about how to access the dark net markets for CTB resources. I really don't wanna have to resort to that though so I never noticed that thread before.

@motherland thank you for the info. I haven't ordered anything yet, I wouldn't mind a welfare check if I lived alone but I don't and I expect they will turn up in the day when I might not even be here and my family won't know what to do. Don't wanna put them in that position. Ugh this sucksss. I think Kenneth Law's trial is kicking off next month so I expect it'll just get worse from this point with lots of attention on SN sellers.
Just to update on this-I just found out KL has to go to court for a short appearance this week, which is what I thought was the start of his trial-but there is no date I could find for when his trial actually starts. He's still in custody all this time 😲

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
KSZ

KSZ

Dec 3, 2023
I recently ordered from a source that I spent days and days on finding. Received it, and tested it, and it is the real shit. It has been a week and half, and I am hoping I will get no welfare check, however I think that I might be lucky and that I am in the clear. Let's hope for that.

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I ordered from M recently, to be delivered to the UK. Unfotunately, it didn't make it pass customs so didn't get my SN & instead I got a welfare check. But think the seller does send packages as the police asked me why my SN wasn;t labelled as SN at customs.

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
Forgive the rather crude turn of phrase, but I decided to pull the trigger, and order from them. I obviously don't have it yet, but I'll update when/if it arrives. I'm ordering to the US, and I already have a pre-prepared valid "reason" to need it that isn't suicide related and already hinted to my roommates that I'm getting a weird package delivered for secret reasons for a potential surprise if it works, lol.

For my own peace of mind, I'm not saying why I allegedly have it until I have the goods in hand, don't want this to become a common "excuse" that outs people, but I'll share afterwards, when its here. All I'll say is that it wasn't that hard to Google alternative usages, and pick a really cool one.

Either way, I have plenty of time on my hands until my d-day, so I can hopefully provide more info to you guys. Only hitch left in my plans is hiding and/or explaining why I'll have an aquarium testing kit to my roommates, as I've repeatedly said fish are too much work, and we don't have a pool, lol

Edit, I forgot: if this doesn't work out, this will be a 40 dollar life lesson lol. I've spent more on mistakes before.

Reactions: MusicToLogIn, losing hope and sad_rock
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
Only hitch left in my plans is hiding and/or explaining why I'll have an aquarium testing kit to my roommates, as I've repeatedly said fish are too much work, and we don't have a pool, lol
Just tell them a friend who has a fish tank had to send it to your mail since they're having issues with their mail or some similar excuse

Edit, I forgot: if this doesn't work out, this will be a 40 dollar life lesson lol. I've spent more on mistakes before.
I had a $1,200 life lesson trying to buy nembutal before I made it to this site and realized nembutal vendors don't exist right now...

I was more upset by the inconvenience than the $ though since I'm gonna die anyways lol

• Hugs
Reactions: TapeMachine
ab_

ab_

Feb 15, 2019
For those in the UK: if police show up at your door deny ordering such a package, and close the door. They're not able to enter your residence unless they have a warrant or you let them in. This is much harder to do if you live with your parents however. In that case you should find a different place outside your home that's secure to store your SN at until needed.

jatty

jatty

zero emotional regulation
Nov 13, 2023
Forgive the rather crude turn of phrase, but I decided to pull the trigger, and order from them. I obviously don't have it yet, but I'll update when/if it arrives. I'm ordering to the US, and I already have a pre-prepared valid "reason" to need it that isn't suicide related and already hinted to my roommates that I'm getting a weird package delivered for secret reasons for a potential surprise if it works, lol.

For my own peace of mind, I'm not saying why I allegedly have it until I have the goods in hand, don't want this to become a common "excuse" that outs people, but I'll share afterwards, when its here. All I'll say is that it wasn't that hard to Google alternative usages, and pick a really cool one.

Either way, I have plenty of time on my hands until my d-day, so I can hopefully provide more info to you guys. Only hitch left in my plans is hiding and/or explaining why I'll have an aquarium testing kit to my roommates, as I've repeatedly said fish are too much work, and we don't have a pool, lol

Do you have a update?

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
Do you have a update?
apologies for the delay. my order arrived around the end of the year, and it looks right, the weight is right. It was labeled as something else to get through customs (and they didn't bother to check thank fuck)

I haven't had the money to get a test kit, nor do I have an air tight way to seal it at the moment, so I haven't done the blood test on it yet, but I've seen others having theirs arrive recently, so they may be more help in this regard.

I'm broke for a bit due to being on workman's comp for a broken bone, so it'll be a while before I can test my supply. With that said though, sources are getting harder and harder to find and successfully receive your order from, so if you have the money to risk, I say go for it.

Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
Have people done purity testing on their product? I tested and I'm not too convinced about the test results

• Informative
Reactions: Action
F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
Have people done purity testing on their product? I tested and I'm not too convinced about the test results
You said you did purity testing. Is your SN from MDS?