• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

motherland

motherland

A tiny penny rolling up the walls inside.
Jul 29, 2023
Update: expect welfare checks. It's 1 AM and I've just had a second police check and my second house. They have all my details and not even the details I used for the order. This is check number 2. Police are definitely investigating M Store / MDS. They wouldn't have this bible of information otherwise.

• Wow
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Update: expect welfare checks. It's 1 AM and I've just had a second police check and my second house. They have all my details and not even the details I used for the order. This is check number 2. Police are definitely investigating M Store / MDS. They wouldn't have this bible of information otherwise.
Ughhh... I hope Canadian law enforcement isn't watching them. I currently have a package in the mail and it's moved once in the last 2 weeks according to tracking.

I have a backup source in case it fails but if I get a welfare check I would have to consider this address burned.

Fuck me

motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
Ughhh... I hope Canadian law enforcement isn't watching them. I currently have a package in the mail and it's moved once in the last 2 weeks according to tracking.

I have a backup source in case it fails but if I get a welfare check I would have to consider this address burned.

Fuck me
is your backup source international? I'm not sure who's investigating them but I thought I was out of the woods, the alarm bells recent it seems. I can't afford for either of my addresses to be burned but I'm basically fucked now.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
is your backup source international? I'm not sure who's investigating them but I thought I was out of the woods, the alarm bells recent it seems. I can't afford for either of my addresses to be burned but I'm basically fucked now.
Man I'm sorry to hear. Can you order under a different name/address?

My backup source is from US I believe. They're making some changes to their store so aren't shipping ATM but they said that will change within 2 weeks.

I hope my source comes through before they start cracking down harder on this... Pray for me that police don't show up y'all.

motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
Man I'm sorry to hear. Can you order under a different name/address?

My backup source is from US I believe. They're making some changes to their store so aren't shipping ATM but they said that will change within 2 weeks.

I hope my source comes through before they start cracking down harder on this... Pray for me that police don't show up y'all.
I did, that's the nuts part. Already tried that. And even then a day later they managed to track me to my second address. So it's being taken seriously

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
I did, that's the nuts part. Already tried that. And even then a day later they managed to track me to my second address. So it's being taken seriously
Damn, how thats crazy...

I really hope it's only the UK that is monitoring SN but knowing Canada's crackdowns on SN I'll bet I'm on some kind of list now too.

Only time will tell...

D

Deleted member 65988

Damn, how thats crazy...

I really hope it's only the UK that is monitoring SN but knowing Canada's crackdowns on SN I'll bet I'm on some kind of list now too.

Only time will tell...
With the amount of attention sn has received over there with people having taken sn and passed in recent years from sources in those countries then you bet there's a list of sources to look out for. Thank goodness my source is local only and no one needs any license or whatever to buy sn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ropearoundatree
motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
Concerning UK update: I don't wish to alarm anyone but upon receiving my second welfare check at 1 AM last night in two days (and still acting under the precursor that it's not actually illegal to possess) I've had a bit of a freak out and gone to read gov.uk in further detail. Check the section under Criminal offences. It reads:

Importing, acquiring, possessing and using

It is an offence for a member of the public to import, acquire, possess or use any of the substances without holding a valid EPP licence issued by the Home Office.

If found guilty of this offence, there is a maximum penalty of 2 years' imprisonment and/or a fine.

Kinda shitting myself now bc they said they have all my details and could be in touch. If anyone has any advice for me that'd be much appreciated because the whole thing did have an ominous tone to it.

Link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ns-and-explosive-precursors#criminal-offences

Reactions: ropearoundatree and Deleted member 65988
D

doughmixer1982

Student
Jun 8, 2023
Concerning UK update: I don't wish to alarm anyone but upon receiving my second welfare check at 1 AM last night in two days (and still acting under the precursor that it's not actually illegal to possess) I've had a bit of a freak out and gone to read gov.uk in further detail. Check the section under Criminal offences. It reads:

It is an offence for a member of the public to import, acquire, possess or use any of the substances without holding a valid EPP licence issued by the Home Office.

If found guilty of this offence, there is a maximum penalty of 2 years' imprisonment and/or a fine.

Kinda shitting myself now bc they said they have all my details and could be in touch. If anyone has any advice for me that'd be much appreciated because the whole thing did have an ominous tone to it.

Link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ns-and-explosive-precursors#criminal-offences
I don't see SN in that on the list in that link.

D

Deleted member 65988

So this means if you buy SN with a license issued by the UKs home office then you may get a penalty of 2 years imprisonment and/or a fine.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@motherland did the police tell your family what the welfare check was for? I understand they probably told your friend it was about SN because you had it delivered there but otherwise is it confidential? I had to call the police for a family member a few months ago and it's possible I could tie it in with that if they do turn up and say "oh police were just following up on X thing that happened back in August" or whatever. My family would probably buy that, however if the police speak to my family first and mention me ordering SN to them I have nothing I can say to cover that!

motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
@motherland did the police tell your family what the welfare check was for? I understand they probably told your friend it was about SN because you had it delivered there but otherwise is it confidential? I had to call the police for a family member a few months ago and it's possible I could tie it in with that if they do turn up and say "oh police were just following up on X thing that happened back in August" or whatever. My family would probably buy that, however if the police speak to my family first and mention me ordering SN to them I have nothing I can say to cover that!
My understanding is I hadn't have gotten to the door first they would have told whoever answered the door they needed to check on my wellbeing. Not sure if they would have mentioned what it was regarding. Quite possibly. However I got to the door first (I was the only one awake at 1 am and saw the flashing lights before they knocked) so i was able to not let them in and just stay outside. Unfortunately a neighbour heard the commotion and posted a concerned note through our postbox the next day … but I never told the other members of my household specifically why they turned up. Was very lucky I got there first. I mean as I'm an adult they don't really have reason to get anyone else involved especially bc I demonstrated I was sound of mind ya know? I'm more concerned my addresses are burnt now…

Reactions: ropearoundatree and betternever2havbeen
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
This is hell. I've had email correspondence with them too, so I'm likely on some list and don't even have sn. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: motherland
A

amb.boardman

Oct 17, 2023
Yeah I got welfare checked, they claimed the ISP told them but I am certain I used TOR. They told ny family and so I had to give the SN up.
Stuff was real I think, I got it delivered, and the cops seemed to think it was real

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and motherland
motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
This is hell. I've had email correspondence with them too, so I'm likely on some list and don't even have sn. :(
Same source? I'm sorry, did you order? Can I ask what the email said? If you could share it would probably shed a lot of light on the state of things and help a lot of worried folks to understand where we all stand in this hideous mess - I.e. what information they have and what our rights are?- or sorry I think I might've misinterpreted this did you mean email correspondence with the source? Feel free to PM me if you'd rather? I've been having paranoid delusions that I'm actually being watched lol like the fact that this has actually left me on the verge of a psychotic break again lol. I hope you're alright x
Yeah I got welfare checked, they claimed the ISP told them but I am certain I used TOR. They told ny family and so I had to give the SN up.
Stuff was real I think, I got it delivered, and the cops seemed to think it was real
I'm sorry:( Can I ask when you got checked? Same source, and UK? Did you receive any further information?

Last edited:
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Same source? I'm sorry, did you order? Can I ask what the email said? If you could share it would probably shed a lot of light on the state of things and help a lot of worried folks to understand where we all stand in this hideous mess - I.e. what information they have and what our rights are?- or sorry I think I might've misinterpreted this did you mean email correspondence with the source? Feel free to PM me if you'd rather? I've been having paranoid delusions that I'm actually being watched lol like the fact that this has actually left me on the verge of a psychotic break again lol. I hope you're alright x

I'm sorry:( Can I ask when you got checked? Same source, and UK? Did you receive any further information? Currently I'm wondering if my address is blacklisted or "burnt" for post in future.

Sorry to worry you, it's nothing really. I went on the site, put sn in my shopping cart, then hesitated as I wasn't sure how legit the site was. Got distracted by other things and a couple of days later the guy emailed me about purchasing the item and that if I have any questions to let him know. Then another couple of days pass and I see this thread which spooked me.

I'm just wondering how the police are finding out about plain, unopened packages being sn. Sounds like they're monitoring that store's activities.

Last edited:
Reactions: motherland
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
My understanding is I hadn't have gotten to the door first they would have told whoever answered the door they needed to check on my wellbeing. Not sure if they would have mentioned what it was regarding. Quite possibly. However I got to the door first (I was the only one awake at 1 am and saw the flashing lights before they knocked) so i was able to not let them in and just stay outside. Unfortunately a neighbour heard the commotion and posted a concerned note through our postbox the next day … but I never told the other members of my household specifically why they turned up. Was very lucky I got there first. I mean as I'm an adult they don't really have reason to get anyone else involved especially bc I demonstrated I was sound of mind ya know? I'm more concerned my addresses are burnt now…
Thanks. Can't believe they turned up at 1am! Although that would be good for me as well cos I stay up super late. Yeah looks like you handled as best you could. I think I could talk my way out of it as well it's just a daunting thing but I'll make sure I'm well prepared. I hope you don't have anymore trouble.

• Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree and motherland
R

ropearoundatree

Student
Nov 9, 2023
You know, I'm really sorry for all the trouble that everyone is experiencing. It's not nice to receive such harassment from the local authorities. As for me, I kind of look at it like this—& which is why I have all but abandoned and aborted this method… but if I'd wanted it so badly, I could have gotten this way back when I'd first started looking into it, about a year before last. And so anyway, I've got in many ways, no body to blame but my self for all the hesitancy and the procrastination. I had countless opportunities, and multiple outcomes perhaps. And with my physical condition, there's a strong chance of success even greater than that would be without it. So I don't know why I didn't pull the trigger. Other than to say - if / when I would've gotten it. That would've been it (for me). There would've been no safe-storage; nor waiting in the wings~ (it would've been on from the moment I got the package opened and settled/situated). Now none of my #1's a particularly close in terms of their "friendliness," shall we say? But I guess I've got to not let that bother me if I really truly want to go through with it. In other words: 'the pain,' should be the least of my worries & almost a "comes with the territory," consideration. Wishing you all the best in your efforts and your endeavors. . .

• Love
Reactions: motherland and Fulminare
IsThisEverything

IsThisEverything

Nov 1, 2023
I got a welfare check on Tuesday for trying to order SN from the TIG source, so that's out too. I'm in the UK. I think it's almost impossible to obtain now.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree, betternever2havbeen and motherland
motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
Sorry to worry you, it's nothing really. I went on the site, put sn in my shopping cart, then hesitated as I wasn't sure how legit the site was. Got distracted by other things and a couple of days later the guy emailed me about purchasing the item and that if I have any questions to let him know. Then another couple of days pass and I see this thread which spooked me.

I'm just wondering how the police are finding out about plain, unopened packages being sn. Sounds like they're monitoring that store's activities.
Oh they've absolutely accessed everyone's transaction details via the store. They have way too much intel on myself and others. So the source is definitely a no no going forward. It appears the method itself is a bust now
Thanks. Can't believe they turned up at 1am! Although that would be good for me as well cos I stay up super late. Yeah looks like you handled as best you could. I think I could talk my way out of it as well it's just a daunting thing but I'll make sure I'm well prepared. I hope you don't have anymore trouble.
My paranoia has me checking my window every five minutes anyway so when I saw flashing lights through the curtain I was already ahead of the curve lol. Thank you I hope you manage okay x
I got a welfare check on Tuesday for trying to order SN from the TIG source, so that's out too. I'm in the UK. I think it's almost impossible to obtain now.
Did you actually end up placing the order? As in did it go through and then they accessed your details or do you think it was stopped at customs? How did your check go, what did they say? And yeah, I agree I think it's a major no no now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ropearoundatree and betternever2havbeen
IsThisEverything

IsThisEverything

Nov 1, 2023
Did you actually end up placing the order? As in did it go through and then they accessed your details or do you think it was stopped at customs? How did your check go, what did they say? And yeah, I agree I think it's a major no no now
Placed my order but it got intercepted at customs. The police didn't know what SN was when they came round, they just asked why I'd ordered it. I freaked out and told them the truth because I'm a moron and can't lie, but that I had no imminent plans and they left. The package is still in customs according to FedEx. The police didn't know whether they could prevent it being delivered or not, but it hasn't arrived so I'm guessing it won't. I'm probably on some sort of watch list now and anything I order from abroad will be opened, so I think it's unlikely I can attempt to get it from another source.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree, motherland and betternever2havbeen
motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
Placed my order but it got intercepted at customs. The police didn't know what SN was when they came round, they just asked why I'd ordered it. I freaked out and told them the truth because I'm a moron and can't lie, but that I had no imminent plans and they left. The package is still in customs according to FedEx. The police didn't know whether they could prevent it being delivered or not, but it hasn't arrived so I'm guessing it won't. I'm probably on some sort of watch list now and anything I order from abroad will be opened, so I think it's unlikely I can attempt to get it from another source.
Bless you 🤍 I worry desperately about being on said watchlist - even for domestic orders. I'm a deeply private and paranoid person (it's part of my disorder) and honestly the idea of my mail being checked has me scared beyond belief. If you acquire any sort of indication that anything you attempt to deliver has been checked / intercepted would you let me know? I'm interested in other's experiences because honestly this whole ordeal has just sent my predisposition to irrational paranoia rocketing into the stratosphere :( that goes for anyone else btw. What a debacle. I'm sorry that happened to you x

Reactions: ropearoundatree
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
I'm really sorry for the bad experiences of everyone here, it sounds absolutely horrifying.

I'd like to ask for advice if possible. Do you think I'd be in danger of a welfare check when I'm from the Balkans/Eastern Europe? I'm asking since most of you seem to be from the UK and I know that there've been a lot of SN related suicides there + this forum's been exposed multiple times. No one here knows about this stuff and considering it's a shitty underdeveloped country, I'd expect there to be almost no restrictions but who knows.

MDS is the only source I know of and could potentially order from (the only other one I'm familiar with isn't affordable for me because of the insane shipping fee for my country) so I really have to know if it's 1) Legit 2) Gonna somehow risk me getting a visit from the police. Also in my case they'd have to ship it to a courier office, rather than a residential address. No idea if that's even an option in the MDS website though.

waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her - trying my best, hoping it’s enough.
Mar 16, 2023
Thank you for the update, I appreciate it! Hopeful it arrives for you soon without any issues.

And thank you for the information. May I ask, do you plan to share the results of your testing?
i lost the chance i had to test, though i can admit it doesn't bother me.
i'm still unsure if it's pure and i got it early September. i'm still very curious as i didn't even purchase the cheapest one.

positive hopes your way, here if you ever need to talk:)

Z

zeropercentangel

Jan 23, 2023
I'm really sorry for the bad experiences of everyone here, it sounds absolutely horrifying.

I'd like to ask for advice if possible. Do you think I'd be in danger of a welfare check when I'm from the Balkans/Eastern Europe? I'm asking since most of you seem to be from the UK and I know that there've been a lot of SN related suicides there + this forum's been exposed multiple times. No one here knows about this stuff and considering it's a shitty underdeveloped country, I'd expect there to be almost no restrictions but who knows.

MDS is the only source I know of and could potentially order from (the only other one I'm familiar with isn't affordable for me because of the insane shipping fee for my country) so I really have to know if it's 1) Legit 2) Gonna somehow risk me getting a visit from the police. Also in my case they'd have to ship it to a courier office, rather than a residential address. No idea if that's even an option in the MDS website though.
It depends on the country. As someone from the Balkans, I've rarely seen anyone get in trouble for worse things here, so I wouldn't worry too much but the risk could be higher in more developed countries like Poland.
Could you PM me the source? Shipping is either too expensive or there is no shipping at all for my country on some other sources I've found.

A

Action

Oct 18, 2023
could someone pm me the above mentioned source? Do they deliver to the US as well?

ab_

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
M has been legit for me without any welfare visits. Then again, I don't live in the the nanny state orwellian shithole that is the UK.

Reactions: Action, losing hope and sad_rock
A

Ammended

Oct 29, 2023
I am so sorry that everyone is being put through this.