• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I used to lie lots but since my failed attempt, they know the truth.
At first they were like "damn, this guy could ctb at any moment" but now they treat me normally.

As for my students, they think I'm the always-happy-teacher so, no problems at work.

Xdyzine

Xdyzine

Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.
Nov 19, 2020
It gets harder to keep lying , I have basic interaction with my family. Cut all ties with the few friends I had left and everyone I knew, being suicidal and depressed doesn't make the best company for normies, atleast not mine.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
My family knows that I was suicidal and mentally unstable a while back, they don't know that I'm standing with one foot in Hades presently. I make it look like I'm not doing great but that I am mentally stable and have plans for the future. Since almost all of it is based in truth it's easy to keep the situation under control. There are a few things that might come up now and then but I do a good job of improvising and calming parents down.

Last edited:
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
When it comes to family, I lie like all the time.
I just cannot trust them. They might be loving now and I'm getting somewhat ok around them but this wasn't always the case.
I'm sure they would lock me away in some clinic or just temporary move into my apartment and keep bothering me till I finally kill myself.

When it comes to my friends, I only have one in RL, who I personally met and I'm planning on speaking with him about my problems because he seems to be an great guy, he trusts me and I believe that I can trust him.

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
Yeah, that's hard for me to do. It's not like I come right out and say that I'm going to kill myself in a few months, but my family and friends all know that I'm deeply depressed and that I'm spiraling downwards. I can't pretend anymore that I've got my shit together because I don't and that's apparent just by looking at me. Try having a conversation with me and it's even worse because everybody keeps trying to give me advice on how to stay positive and fight off panic attacks, and I'm rejecting all of it outright because nothing is working for me anymore. I'm too far gone. I should have been out of here months ago, but I had too many loose ends to wrap up. Now, I'm too much of a hot mess, so I'm just going to have rush through things and probably leave a big mess behind for my family to deal with.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Never really had the chance to. Right around the time things all started to go downhill (suicidal thoughts started) I told my bf but told him to not tell anyone. We were hanging out with our friends one day and he said he was going to tell them. So everyone looked at us like wtf, I got up and left and he told them. Now no one not knows. I'm suicidal, it's a fact like my hair is brown.

Reactions: FarAcrossTheWater
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Nobody knows about the details of my thoughs. And I'm planning on keeping it like that. As you said, because nobody wants to be around suicidal people.
I don't want to bring down people's mood by constantly complaining. Also I don't want them to think I'm a psycho, looking for attention or whatever.