• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
Someone I knew as "Yakko" on another platform whom claimed to be a blind schizophrenic man from London turned out to be a fat white woman from Canada and she pretended to be this person as well as many others that grew up in a cult "The Family" whilst doing whatever she could to push me to suicide. I'd like to caution anyone because the internet genuinely is full of deranged lunatics. Yakko never communicated over voice (for obvious reasons) on her male persona's. That's also why IRL is more important than online because at least you have physical confirmation they didn't just lie about EVERYTHING. She also drew my profile picture and was quite proficient at art in general. Stay safe out there guys!

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think we have to look through the forum with a different lense to normal life.

I am always mindful that we are a forum for mental health issues, no one is here because they are in good mental shape enjoying life.

Also, its opposite in that the longer we are here, the less credibility we have, ironically.

When viewing the forum I am careful to not listen to direct advice and I never bother with PMs.

tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
ugh. are all PM's useless?

tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
hmm, good call, thanks for setting my head straight bud

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
I think the forum has to be just another way of thinking, not a death sentence, it's up to each person to decide
How bizarre to find a person like you said, some people take advantage of our most fragile moment for their own sadistic pleasure.
From the topics I read here, it seems that this type of thing happens quite often.

Reactions: Circles
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Maybe they're all those identities. This sounds like DID. lol

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Be careful of people who come here looking for romance, if you're a woman especially have caution. Always stay alert if something doesn't feel right.

Even if you are not interested and have no intentions of looking for a romantic partner, some people think that they can "save" suicidal individuals, or that you can save them, and start conversations with you with underlying hidden intentions.

When you reject these advances, men can get aggressive with you. It's happened to me and other women here too, in offshoot communities stemming from this forum.

StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
Internet safety 101: don't make friends online. Nothing good comes from it, at best it's a waste of time and will distract you from your real life
Not always true, I know one guy who is a genuinely nice person. A common friend had him staying at his house after visiting from the neighboring country. This is probably an exception though, so I agree somewhat with what you are saying. Always be careful when talking to people online.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Every place unfortunately has its bad share of people including here too. I wonder if the amount of malicious people was lower before the tantacrul video. It's hard to say for sure but I feel like that could have contributed to it somewhat.
Even if you are not interested and have no intentions of looking for a romantic partner, some people think that they can "save" suicidal individuals, or that you can save them, and start conversations with you with underlying hidden intentions.
Those types of people are so annoying to deal with. Their ego makes them think that they can "save" suicidal people which of course isn't always the case

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Internet safety 101: don't make friends online. Nothing good comes from it, at best it's a waste of time and will distract you from your real life
Making friends online is fine so long as you make sure to not to mention any personal information, like the school you go to, your place of work, etc. There are a lot of people who are in situations where they are unable to make irl friends and online friends aren't necessarily going act as a distraction from real life. I'm pretty chronically online and have been for years. It was only just around the year before last year that I started making online acquintances. A good online-real life balance is key and having online friends shouldn't get in the way of that.

Online friends are fine and can even allow for people to befriend those apart of their community (lgbtq+, certain racial and ethnic minorities, those with certain disablities, etc) or others who have similar interests. While online friendships can come with some risks, irl friendships can also be risky as well. So long as you are an adult making sure to exercise the proper precaution you are probably going to be fine.

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Ofc many awfl ppl me say injury damage all ignr blk etc this all scum, say injury damage all disapre, many hars atk say no tell prvt no tell any injury damage keep ask, yea all scum species callous fiend injury damage me prtnd no hpn any keep say lie, human species all same callous fiend prtnd prtnd one day all lie, othr come atk me say nonsns chat prtnd hlp, me rly hadnf no want any, awfl species

Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Ok but I have no intentions of looking for romance from this site.

Last edited:
Reactions: reclaimedbynature
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
People come here looking for romance? Friends I understand but... romance? Really? I feel like of all the places to look for a meetup irl this is probably the worst possible place to do it. This is a site of vulnerable people of varying mental stability and people preying on these people know that. The only trust I have in people on this site I do from the safety of my anonymity.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
@MeowTheFlemishCat if tht persn ws a membr of SaSu wld u pls contct slf or anothr mod

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Experienced
Jul 29, 2023
My simple advice is don't trust anyone on the internet. Hell, you can barely trust anyone in the real world.

We're all capable of lying and we're all capable of preying on other people. And vulnerable people like us are easy targets. You'd be surprised how many vulnerable people are predatory themselves.

Question everyone's motivations as much as you question your own and always keep a healthy amount of skepticism around you. No one deserves easy access to you or your trust. If you're lonely and need someone to talk to keep it light, don't tell people you're lonely, don't show signs of desperation, and don't give anyone too much information.

I'm sorry you had to experience this. 🫂

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim and 4am