• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
If you have similar, or better suggestions, then by all means, throw them at me!
I recall downloading an app for my phone. Here are several descriptions about its features, the free version:
1) It's a workout app.
2) It doesn't bug you about money... too much... It's bearable, at least. It does go "but if you unlock the full version, there's SO MUCH SHIT YOU CAN MESS WITH! OMFG IT'S AMAZING!!!"
Not in these exact words, but rather in spirit.
3) It barks at you like an angry drill sergeant. "WORK!", "REST!", "STOP!", at least these are the words I remember. Vaguely. Originally I downloaded it for some other thing, a game, I think, but with these words it didn't quite work out.
Seriously, though, it sounds like the guy is going to murder you.
4) You can set up specific timers per bark. E.G. 30 seconds for "WORK!", 90 seconds for "REST!".
5) Almost every time you go to the section where you edit or want to add another workout routine you must first watch an ad for this app and how glorious it is. The ad shows lots of macho guys lifting weights, running on treadmils and just running around, kind of... folding in half...
They all look like young Schwarznegger with various tans and hair styles. They all also have this... vampiric smile. Seriously, their canine teeth are HUGE! Their smiles also feel kind of violating, like they're one second away from raping you. The camera work is way too good for an app with this bad of a UI.
6) The UI is shit, very uncomfortable, but it works.
7) You can, hypothetically, make your own words for it to yell via the voice synth, but you need to pay for that.

Point is, I want a workout/timer app with verbal cues. I want it to bark at me. There are certainly a lot of them in the google app store, but so far every app I tried wants money before showing me ANYTHING. That one at least had the dignity to give me a demo version.
Please assist.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I have no clue, but that sounds pretty epic. I hope someone comes up with it!

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
If you have Android, you could go to Google Play, click on the 3 bars in the left corner, click on my apps and games and then click on library and it shows you past games you've downloaded